Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

:flower: still no positive opk....but HSO and definitely feel ovaries doin something down there...dull aches all day. If I don't get pregnant in the next few months...going to dive back into career mode. This will be my last month temping.:coffee:

I'll be testing Dec 12 th

Hope all you awesome Ladies are enjoying the season and are happy/healthy:flower:

I think that break and me time will do you the world of good :)

Ill have another scan at around 18-20 weeks and ill absolutely if d out the sex

:flower: still no positive opk....but HSO and definitely feel ovaries doin something down there...dull aches all day. If I don't get pregnant in the next few months...going to dive back into career mode. This will be my last month temping.:coffee:

Hope all you awesome Ladies are enjoying the season and are happy/healthy:flower:

I really really hope this is your cycle!!! I'll be cheering you on and sending tons of :dust: your way! :happydance:

Thank you, I hope so too!

Oh how exciting! Can't wait until you find out! [I'm guessing Girl! :pink:]

I really really hope this is your cycle!!! I'll be cheering you on and sending tons of :dust: your way! :happydance:

Thank you, I hope so too!

Oh how exciting! Can't wait until you find out! [I'm guessing Girl! :pink:]

I'm hoping for a girl :)

well ladies, i have decided i am going to take a break for now. possibly up til march, i will be pretty hectic from now til then any way so hopefully wont think too much about it. i may even go to the docs in jan and get 3 months of the pill and see if that gives my cycles a kick up the butt, then from march/april track my cycles so i know where i am and then ttc after my birthday in july.

well ladies, i have decided i am going to take a break for now. possibly up til march, i will be pretty hectic from now til then any way so hopefully wont think too much about it. i may even go to the docs in jan and get 3 months of the pill and see if that gives my cycles a kick up the butt, then from march/april track my cycles so i know where i am and then ttc after my birthday in july.

:hugs: wish you the best of luck enjoy the TTC break :thumbup:

Can we post pictures of our tests here?! is that what this thread is for??

i very clearly see a line on the bottom test, no screen tilting no squinting, no looking for it, as i scrolled down the page it was bam! where are you in your cycle?!

as i have gone back up i see it on the top test too but not as clear

WTH HUH?? Im as confused as you are. You just had AF and now Your getn faint lines! Cause i clearly see that, Did that only show once it dried a while or was it there with in 10min?
From looking at it i dont want to call it a evap, the top one even has a little something.

hey girls :) any thoughts on my 10dpo test?? 2MU. thanks :):)

Attachments

• 110_1961.jpg
    110_1961.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 21
i very clearly see a line on the bottom test, no screen tilting no squinting, no looking for it, as i scrolled down the page it was bam! where are you in your cycle?!

that's what's so crazy to me, I'm cd11 and had a fairly eventful af. It certainly wasn't without cramps but it seemed different somehow. Didn't think too much then about it since my cycles [and body] have been acting strange for months now anyway :dohh:

WTH HUH?? Im as confused as you are. You just had AF and now Your getn faint lines! Cause i clearly see that, Did that only show once it dried a while or was it there with in 10min?
From looking at it i dont want to call it a evap, the top one even has a little something.

Both showed before 10 minutes :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->