Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

:flower:
HI Amy
:coffee: was reading your journal....and wanted to touch base with you. Just wanted to share with you....I was on depo after my son was born...and went off of it to conceive my daughter. I too read up on it and was discouraged...thinking it would take a year or more.....but it didn't! Only took 3 cycles.....and we were pregnant. We all know every woman is different. But it CAN happen ok:thumbup: keep the faith:flower:

Motherof boys...Lovn...sorry been MIA...out of touch...kids are sick....horsey throat/cough and fevers....I forgot the first day of clomid...oh well....did 4 days of it. Made me hot... other than that...no big side effects.....made me a little giggly. :haha: I hope you are both doing well. I HOPE WE ALL GET OUR BFP'S FOR XMAS!:flower:

I will be using softcups this cycle and preseed. Bd starting today for conception...fertile window begins for me. I am taking a dose of guaifenesin through my fertile window to help aide cm. That is also the reason for vitamin E....hoping both of those help create a welcoming environment for spermies :haha I think my body is going to use my right side this month....ovary and tube....hurray it is open...praying it is still.....opk's are negative...but hoping they will darken soon. Also....temping down there this time around. Giving this cycle my all....everything I have....and if it doesn't work....I will most likely take a break....

Chins up Ladies! :hugs: let's catch those eggies together! :happydance:

have to admit i am close to taking a break too. i am almost out of b6. have enough to do this month. and i am having some issues with my middle sons behaviour which really can not be helping. my friend whos daughter is a few weeks older than my youngest wanted us to have our next ones together and she is ttc in the summer. perhaps i will end up pregnant with her again after all. although i did think i would have had another baby and be thinking about ttc again by the time she started

:shrug:Well here's HOPING we all get to be pregnant SOON! TOGETHER WOULD BE AWESOME!!!:baby:
:coffee: FX'd for us all

oh yes. i think as much as i want to take a break i just cant give up lol

Haven't been on in a while but just thought I'd do a quick update!
TTC'ing was stressing me out so much that we both just decided to go from tracking everything to just not trying and not preventing. We will be using Preseed from now on (is that the name? you know what I mean) and if next October there's still no bun in the oven we'll go to the doctor.
I have to say I do miss TTC'ing and taking tests every morning and looking for lines, but hopefully we will all get a line soon. :cry:

TTC'ing was stressing me out so much that we both just decided to go from tracking everything to just not trying and not preventing. We will be using Preseed from now on (is that the name? you know what I mean) and if next October there's still no bun in the oven we'll go to the doctor.
I have to say I do miss TTC'ing and taking tests every morning and looking for lines, but hopefully we will all get a line soon. :cry:

I hope being relaxed about it all is the key to you getting your :bfp: :hugs:

I hope being relaxed about it all is the key to you getting your :bfp: :hugs:

^^wss~ good luck hun~ :hugs:

are you late yet amy? digis are less sensitive. if your late and still getting symptoms i would test again just to be sure.

I don't know hun, not had a cycle nice coming off depo :s xx

:flower:
HI Amy
:coffee: was reading your journal....and wanted to touch base with you. Just wanted to share with you....I was on depo after my son was born...and went off of it to conceive my daughter. I too read up on it and was discouraged...thinking it would take a year or more.....but it didn't! Only took 3 cycles.....and we were pregnant. We all know every woman is different. But it CAN happen ok:thumbup: keep the faith:flower:

That's made me feel better :) just been thinking about it too much I guess! Hope you're well! Xx

I'm sure there's a board for this somewhere but I like it just fine here. This is my first cycle ttc after Paragard. I took it out my self (don't gasp, it's really no big deal unless you are having complications and I was not). Anyhow, I wasn't expecting to conceive straight away. This ended up being a 33 day cycle which is pretty long for me but I'm guessing it was just my lining building up post IUD. FX for next month for EVERYONE!!

:rofl:

Yeah, almost there :) starting to feel like a human again, finally! Summer has just started here so I predict a lot of sitting inside in the air conditioning.

How are things with you my pretty girl?

That is just so strange to think it's Summer somewhere :rofl: It's been raining for days here [which actually is far from normal for my area, it's usually pretty nice year round, feel rather spoiled :blush:] Glad to hear you're starting to feel back to human again! When do you have another scan? Are you going to find out the gender?

As for me, doing alright. DH is out of town for work for most of December so we're on a break until the new year. Just been taking a lot of 'me' time and getting the house decorated for the holidays and doing my Christmas shopping. But all the while, I've had a nagging cold that just seems to never want to leave :dohh: hoping it will shove off soon! :haha:

Hope you have a great weekend! :flower:

https://https://youtu.be/s9Pp7cw6JqM

:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads