Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Well nothing noticeable on the frer but another line on the ic :dohh: came up in 5 minutes but isn't darker or anything. Have to call them evaps. This is nuts!

pic 1 -Bottom test is today's. Top two are last night.

https://i.imgur.com/TF81H.jpg
pic 2 -Enhanced
https://i.imgur.com/lpZ1U.jpg

I tried to tweak it myself... well TRIED!! :) thanks for looking sunshine!

Attachments

• 110_1961.jpg
    110_1961.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 16
HOly crap sunshine. THats ridiculous!! THose look like BFP but legit BFP! what the heck?!

That's exactly my reaction :haha: I just dont know what to think. Some ladies in first tri warned about ectopic [sp?] since I had bleeding [if these are in fact legit bfp]. Looks like I'm getting into the doctors first thing tomorrow!

Thanks girly!, I cant wait to hear about your news too! cause those are insaane bfp. ahh!

Def not ectopic You would be in some serious pain trust me!!

Id like to add i dont want to sound crazy but i seen something on the freer, then again I get line eye realy bad!! lol

https://www.webmd.com/baby/tc/ectopic-pregnancy-symptoms
ectopic pregnancy

Sorry to butt in your convo! But i agree with wontgiveup! Ectopic pregnancies are INTENSLY painful!!

Tried to get a better pic of my tests, I feel like Im gonna go to the looney bin cause i totally see it. 10dpo: girls?!

Attachments

• 110_1998.jpg
    110_1998.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 110_2007.jpg
    110_2007.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 17
i would not have thought ectopic either apart from the fact the test is still so light. one thing i have heard of is with twin pregnancies, people expect hcg to be double the norm immidiately but often its with in the normal range, it can then drop right down if one is lost and then begin to rise again.
i would still go to the docs as you planned and just wait and see what happens. i really hope its good news for you, and not just the ics playing nasty tricks, they look far too real to me.

Sorry to butt in your convo! But i agree with wontgiveup! Ectopic pregnancies are INTENSLY painful!!

Tried to get a better pic of my tests, I feel like Im gonna go to the looney bin cause i totally see it. 10dpo: girls?!

I see it on the second picture!!

Thanks girls! I doubt its ectopic too since I haven't had any pain since the cramps before. Vanishing twin sounds more likely. This is just so crazy! I did have faint lines before but then "af" started so I stopped testing..... Maybe I shouldn't have? :wacko:

i know its so hard but try not to drive yourself crazy with this or get your hopes up. with your history of chemicals recently i do wonder if it would make you more prone to vanishing twin, but probably best to blame the ics and call it an evap for now.(easy for me to say, if it were me i would not be able to stop testing lol)

Yeah, I'm leaning towards calling them evaps until either I see a line on a different brand or my doctor tells me otherwise :thumbup:

What kind of test are those ICs?
I try to see if i can find what faint positives look like compared to there evaps..

Ok so what i can tell, yours are positive to "ME"
Not evap, evaps are way to thin on them even look Gray Like a indent but not yours
First one is EVAP second one is NEGATIVE Third one Positive With link https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/all-user-images2038
Dont want to get your hopes up just yet but i know your looking for some hope so maybe this will help :hugs:
And iv heard of the disapearing Twin

Attachments

• ctp-96383-1354476090evap.jpg
    ctp-96383-1354476090evap.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 5
  • ctp-96383-1354476240neg.jpg
    ctp-96383-1354476240neg.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 4
  • w9e4r9positive.jpg
    w9e4r9positive.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 5
Hi ladies, thought I'd drop in and say hi!!
Those look positive to me! :)
As for me, tested yesterday and this morning, both :bfn: annoyingly.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->