Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

can some one help me, i dont understand this stuff
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ovulation-tests/1560283-ov-timeing-question-help.html#post23739035

Sooooo, your best shot is BDing on the day before and the day of your +. Look at my chart. I actually got my negative in the am, then a positive at night, a positive in the am and then a negative the following night. And I O'd super early. I was nervous because I didn't BD prior to the big O, but we caught it by BDing the day of and days to follow.

Does that make sense?

LALALALALALLALALA... (love that name), thank you for your positive words and many :winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink:. I miss the days when we were :haha: and :rofl:...this baby making thing is stressful isn't it!!!

Has anyone heard from JBK? I was thinking of her too and wondering how she was?

Jbk posted to my home page, she is back on track with her cycle and a few days ago about to o and last she said they were trying to decide whether whether try now or wait a cycle.

Hope your doing ok as can be, tag! :hugs:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ovulation-tests/1560283-ov-timeing-question-help.html#post23739035

Sooooo, your best shot is BDing on the day before and the day of your +. Look at my chart. I actually got my negative in the am, then a positive at night, a positive in the am and then a negative the following night. And I O'd super early. I was nervous because I didn't BD prior to the big O, but we caught it by BDing the day of and days to follow.

Does that make sense?

LALALALALALLALALA... (love that name), thank you for your positive words and many :winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink:. I miss the days when we were :haha: and :rofl:...this baby making thing is stressful isn't it!!!

Guess im out then :nope: cause i didnt do ether, just 12 hours after my positive opk and the day after that.. BOx showed once you see a positive that i can o up to 12-38 hours after that..

Does that make sense?

Thank you! That gives me hope as we only BD'd on the day of O.

Does that make sense?

Guess im out then :nope: cause i didnt do ether, just 12 hours after my positive opk and the day after that.. BOx showed once you see a positive that i can o up to 12-38 hours after that..

You are not out. If you BD'd 12 hours after O'ing, you are fine. Also, you BD'd 2 days before the positive. :spermy: can live up to 5 days. :thumbup:

Does that make sense?

I looked at your chart too, you're not out at ALL! :hugs:

Remember the girly sperms hang out for a few days waiting for your to O (so you BDing a couple days before was shot #2) and then the little boy sperms who are fast but not strong race to the finish line (so they are the guys on the 12 hour after)...FX for you that the swimmers worked together. :happydance:

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((LISA))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) :haha:

Jbk posted to my home page, she is back on track with her cycle and a few days ago about to o and last she said they were trying to decide whether whether try now or wait a cycle.

Hope your doing ok as can be, tag! :hugs:

SUCH great news!!!

I'm doing A-OK. Honestly, everyone is healthy and I can't and shouldn't complain!

How's are you?!?

That is AWESOME Amy89! !!! Hurray :) best of luck and dust to you....what are your plans for ttc? Charting? opk's? Heehee...happy af came...official starting point now for you. How long was it since your last depo? Wink ;-)

I know! Very happy :) I might give charting a go, at the min we're BDing every day/every other day, and I'm worried that if I start charting, I'll star obsessing..?
Had my last one July, finished beginning of October, so fx I'm going back to normal fairly quickly :) xx

Does that make sense?

Keep BD'ing woman! I still think there is a chance you didn't ovulate yet.

Wontgiveup....my previous Msg was meant for you Doll. Good luck.

Thank ladys Looks like i did o :) woohoo
Glad im havein another short cycle

WELL, i think i will JOIN this POAS thread...:D .. tested just now .. ( pm) and got a pretty CONTROL line..lol ... i have been of BC after taking it for ONLY ONE MONTH from the end of sept to the middle of october.. had a normal AF from oct 18th through the 24th .. and havnt had one sense.. have a doc appt for the 13th ....https://thumbp6-ne1.thumb.mail.yahoo.com/tn?sid=13510803631854471&mid=AJtXimIAALTpUMVO6Axuk2clLmY&midoffset=2_0_0_1_364100&partid=2&f=1210&fid=Inbox&w=361&h=480&httperr=1

Hey all! Just wanted to say hi:)

Welcome tatteddiva!!!

wontgiveup- glad to see you O'd-hope you got some BD'ing in;)

AFM I finished my first round of clomid on Friday! Feeling anxious/impatient about Oing as I have no idea when it will happen. So far just negative OPK's (currently CD 12). If all goes well I'll be taking at HPT on December 28th-- feels like ages away!

Everyone have a great day. Who is in the TWW right now? Anyone feeling like this is your lucky month!?

I'm in the tww right now..... finally! Not sure this is going to be our month, in fact I'm almost sure it won't be because both times we BD'd on my O day, hubby didn't quite finish the job. :blush: But hey, at least we had fun, right?

Welcome tatteddiva. Good luck with your appointment. [the link you posted doesn't seem to be working :nope:]

~~~~~

Good luck twotogo!

Lots of dust your way Elle!

~~~~~

Afm, not a clue if I've already ovulated or if it's coming. I haven't had any ewcm just a bit of watery cm a few days ago. DH is gone now until the 21st :sad1: So I wont be too surprised if we miss it this month. I've had some cramping and sore boobs but that could just be from my body healing :shrug:

~~~~~~

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

hey ladies, nothing to do with ttc really but booked our summer holiday today. mid August, only at pontins in camber sands. just a holiday a park with on site entertainment, swimming pool, play park etc for those of you not in the UK lol its funny at the moment I feel really at peace with the fact that once again there will only be 5 of us on this holiday.
I think I may have o' d in the past few days. if I have at least I will get af out the way before Christmas lol

motherofboys sounds fun :) And hey we all should talk about other things rather then ttc on these threads more offten lol
Well im ether 7dpo or 5dpo
FF kept changeing my crosshairs Im going with 5dpo even tho it say 7 lol
The last 2 days Tender breast, headachs, irritability, anxiety but im not sypmtom spotting its more or less of clues that af will show and not pregnancy.
Im not sure if bdn was timed good or not being ff doesnt no when i od.. From my temps crosshairs should have been drawn on CD18 and NOT cd16..

motherofboys sounds fun :) And hey we all should talk about other things rather then ttc on these threads more offten lol
Well im ether 7dpo or 5dpo
FF kept changeing my crosshairs Im going with 5dpo even tho it say 7 lol
The last 2 days Tender breast, headachs, irritability, anxiety but im not sypmtom spotting its more or less of clues that af will show and not pregnancy.
Im not sure if bdn was timed good or not being ff doesnt no when i od.. From my temps crosshairs should have been drawn on CD18 and NOT cd16..

:happydance: hurray for O! I am betting on Cd 18 or Cd 21 .....call me crazy but your temp just looks so awesome on cd21. Also..it is in your stats...so maybe it was 21.LH surge or a positive opk does not guarantee ovulation....only tells you your LH surge has been detected. Ff States that a "clear and sustained 3 days or more...of a thermal shift" confirms big O. Fingers crossed for you! Sending you baby vibes:hugs: I am soooooooo glad you bd'd on Cd 21... Cu's now you have 3 different possible O dates covered:happydance: So exciting...best of luck for that Xmas bfp....stay positive. Entertain this theory or just ignore it....was just trying to help you and stalked your charts....I am no doctor....Lol:hugs: have a great day!

Where is everybody at in terms of Xmas shopping? Almost done? Haven't started? Just curious:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->