Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

:xmas8: woke up at 2 am with really bad sore throat...hurts to swallow...or yawn...temp is 99.....oh my I feel like crud....:cry:.I suppose this is a good sign? Decided to get up and eat vitamin c...drink water...and make a ticker...thanks Jaysbaby...:hugs: so when I moved to get out of bed...felt my muscle/ligament stretching ....or maybe it was my uterus....Idk...but it hurt...took my breath away....I remember feeling that with my kids pregnancies....just not so early on. Ouch.....Things are changing already down there....lol:thumbup:
Back to bed...will post my frer in the morning...it was a darker line...so all is looking good :flower:

Congrats lalala!! I am thrilled for you-- what a great early Christmas present!!!;)

:xmas8: woke up at 2 am with really bad sore throat...hurts to swallow...or yawn...temp is 99.....oh my I feel like crud....:cry:.I suppose this is a good sign? Decided to get up and eat vitamin c...drink water...and make a ticker...thanks Jaysbaby...:hugs: so when I moved to get out of bed...felt my muscle/ligament stretching ....or maybe it was my uterus....Idk...but it hurt...took my breath away....I remember feeling that with my kids pregnancies....just not so early on. Ouch.....Things are changing already down there....lol:thumbup:
Back to bed...will post my frer in the morning...it was a darker line...so all is looking good :flower:

Welcome to the joys of pregnancy! The perpetual stuffy nose, bloat and overall blah feeling! YIPPEE! :happydance:

Welcome to the joys of pregnancy! The perpetual stuffy nose, bloat and overall blah feeling! YIPPEE! :happydance:

Thank you Tag! :hugs: It is soooooooo NICE to be welcomed by illness so soon. :xmas13:<3.
I don't mean to ccomplain....suppose my immune system is getting robbed right now at gunpoint:gun::grr: At 6 or 8 weeks I would get a bad head cold/sinus infection with all my pregnancies.....but not at 3 weeks! Good thing we tested early...AF was due this weekend....If I would have waited to test....I'd be taking some cold medicine today...not thinking about what is/isn't safe. Maybe it wouldn't have hurt anything...but safety first:thumbup: LISA & TAG...What were your symptoms early on...was it nausea or head cold/flu or both? How have both of you been feeling lately now that you are into 2nd tri? :hugs:

Lovn...miss you posting....how is your break going? You ok there?:hugs::hugs:

Twotogo....Thanks!!! Looking forward to the New Year filled with many BFP starts:happydance: stalking your charts...lol:hugs::hugs:

Thanks Elle! Fx'd for you...about to start your tww? So excited for you!
What dose clomid? :hugs:

Motherofboys...hope your day is a great one! I haven't started wrapping any gifts yet....can't find privacy...lol...always a kid sleepwalking or having a dream...or needing mommy as soon as I think they are all asleep and I can do my own thing.....yeah right.....it's like a domino effect .....trying to shush the one that is talking in their sleep so that they don't wake the other two....you know how it goes. Always seems to happen right after I fall asleep too.:pop:
Think I'll start napping with my little guy during the day to catch up on sleep.

Sorry if I am rambling on and on.....I'll get on over to my desk and post the frer from lastnight. Smiles

:flower: Here is the frer we dipped last night. More wondfos coming today anytime, out for delivery. I'll be poas for progression. HUGS

Attachments

• xoxo.jpg
    xoxo.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 17
what a cool date to have got your bfp 12/12/12! I have not been this genuinely happy for a preg announcement in a long time. so wish I was joining you.

yeah I don't get much time in the evening, I guess there is something to be said for your babies growing up. my youngest has 2morning a week at preschool now so I get that time to myself. although it is normally spent cleaning making important calls or atm wrapping.

I expect af to arrive soon going by when I think I ovulated. I did check my cp one day at the weekend as I had sore nipples which I always get just after o and it was medium height, quite firm and only slightly open. if my lp is back to 6days then I will probably come on at the weekend.
dunno if I can keep not knowing what's happening now though. I may have to continue charting next cycle. no b6 and no timing of bd but just for reference. and hopefully watch my cycle lengthen and regulate so I know where I am.....

I agree about the stuffy nose I haven't been able to breathe FOREVER oh it sucks but Its totally worth it:) I go to the doctor Tuesday:)it's my first official ob appointment if I do not have a scan scheduled within 2 weeks of my appointment hy oh will have one of his hospital co-workers give me one.. I wanna know who's chillin' in there

Awesome jaysbaby! How exciting! Hmmm....who is betting boy or girl? Lol I say girl....50-50 chance....
Keep us informed pretty please:)

Motherof boys....thank you Dear.....made me cry ...you'll be announcing your bfp soon...can you try the softcups and preseed with the b6? What is the difference of b6 & agnus cactus or however you spell that? Noticed some other posts about that lengthening LP. I now have a 100' fever and feel like a train hit me. Ugh this is not a fun start by any means....trying to eat good and took some children's tylenol...need a nap. Hugs future bump buddy!

lol I am so easily distracted I was supposed to be making a point that I reckon af will arrive soon as I had a massive crying fit cos someone wanted me to do something but it would need up my plans with DH and I was crying at him that I can't please everyone hahaha I don't know really about the b6 and the other thing(not attempting to spell it. my predictive text on my tablet would probably put something rude) I had started the b6 before I heard about that and I had a quick look at it but sure I couldn't take it for some reason, I can't remember now. I think while I am still in this relaxed frame of mind I should just leave things natural. I think I will track my cycle for future reference, and if I am not getting anywhere lp wise in a few months or if I get to that can't wait any more point, then I will go back to the b6 or look at other options.

I haven't been on this thread in a loooong time but I just wanted to congratulate lala and wontgiveup!!!!!!! So exciting to see BFPs!! H&H9 and wishing many more BFPs on here in the coming weeks! :bunny:

won'tgiveup, have I missed something. is that a GREEN line I see in your chart? how did I not see that

motherofboys- got mine At 7dpo then a positive Frer 8dpo 7pm Yesterday
This mornings at 5am was a little darker...
Im so happy:happydance:
ty Biotechick :hugs:

:flower: Here is the frer we dipped last night. More wondfos coming today anytime, out for delivery. I'll be poas for progression. HUGS

Woohoo YAY lalala Were bump buddies woohoo, This is my first and im super scared..:hugs: My camera sucks This is this mornings test... Yesterdays was a little lighter but not much, looking fwd to watching them get darker. These pics are aweful in person Its darker lol and not blurry but clearly There..

Attachments

• positive pregnancy test.jpg
    positive pregnancy test.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 9dpo.jpg
    9dpo.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 11

Woohoo YAY lalala Were bump buddies woohoo, This is my first and im super scared..:hugs: My camera sucks This is this mornings test... Yesterdays was a little lighter but not much, looking fwd to watching them get darker. These pics are aweful in person Its darker lol and not blurry but clearly There..

Omg omg omg that is AWESOME!!!! :hugs: YOU DID IT!!!! GOOD EGG CATCHING THERE WOMAN! Oh I am just sooooooooo thrilled for you! Keep poas...and try not to be scared....GOD KNOWS.....K?!:thumbup:

I don't want to speak too soon but I think I am around 7 or even 8dpo, judging by o pains, other post o symptoms I usually get and the one time I checked my cp. which means af was due either yesterday or today. I know she is coming but will be thrilled if she wants it out another day or so.

We finally got snow! It is dumping on us right now....absolutely gorgeous! I had so much fun sweeping off the car to take the kids to school this morning....my neighbor was outside cleaning his car off too..and threw a few snowballs at me....so much FUN!!! BRING ON THE SLEDS AND HOT COCOA! YAY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->