Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

yw lol i have time on my hands today so it was no prob, hubby has tv tied watching FootBall lol Guess ill go cook dinner ;)

Well nothing noticeable on the frer but another line on the ic :dohh: came up in 5 minutes but isn't darker or anything. Have to call them evaps. This is nuts!

pic 1 -Bottom test is today's. Top two are last night.

https://i.imgur.com/TF81H.jpg
pic 2 -Enhanced
https://i.imgur.com/lpZ1U.jpg

So crazy, lovn!! Something HAS to be going on (and hopefully its a BFP!!) The only thing I can tell you for sure is that my BFN Wondfo tests from Amazon NEVER show any second line-- not even an evap line after hours of it drying!! It is always stark white. Definitely go to the doctor!! I will be checking back!!

AFM- I start my first day of clomid tomorrow!! Ready to get things rolling and (hopefully) start ovulating!!:haha:

Thanks Elle! That's what others are saying too. That they just looks to pink and thick to be evaps.
I hope the clomid does the trick for you! Fingers crossed! :dust:

Here's my 2nd test today [fmu didn't show anything really, but my pee was completely clear :dohh:]

Doctor appointment in an hour.

https://i.imgur.com/wz9z0.jpg

Ok so at 9pm on sunday it was negative
Then at 2pm on monday it was positive
And at 5pm it was negative ??? What happend will it be to late to bd about 10pm and will try again in the morning about 6am
posted a pic so youll know it was def positive :thumbup:

Attachments

• Look how dark Positive CD16.jpg
    Look how dark Positive CD16.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 2
Ok so at 9pm on sunday it was negative
Then at 2pm on monday it was positive
And at 5pm it was negative ??? What happend will it be to late to bd about 10pm and will try again in the morning about 6am
posted a pic so youll know it was def positive :thumbup:

Holy positive!! :shock: Thankfully you usually ovulate around 24 hours after the positive - and you can have a short surge. Although, if it's already gone negative that quick, there is a slight chance you geared up to ovulate but didn't yet. So keep opking to make sure [and temping should help confirm what's what as well in the next few days!]
Either way, if you're about to O, you should be good if you get some :sex: in tonight! :dust:

oh ty so much you eased my mind a bit :)
I hadnt had a lot of fertile cm so i drunk like 3 bottles of water befor testing the second time so maybe thats why it wasnt as dark..
I found this on a site ill copy and paste it, it made me feel a bit better to.

by Jenn2002on Sep. 19, 2010 at 6:30 PM
Your surges are probably short....mine are too. When you see the surge all it means is that you're going to ovulate within the next 12 to 36 hrs....so you're still good if the second one was neg....Sending baby dust your way....Good Luck =)

I think my urine is just to concentrated To show positive..
a second time or from the looks of a 3rd time lol cause i just tested again rofl im such a poas addict lol.
Must be all the water i drank to day
Befor all the water intake i had that positive (DARK) about 2:30
See i no that after a positive that means your egg will be released with in 12-48 hours right?
So i guess Even tho it went negative soon after I can still catch the egg with plenty of time

Excatly! I think you got really lucky that you tested at 2 and caught the surge! All that water can def. affect the results! I bet that eggy is launched in the next 24 or so hours! :dust:

i am rubbish at this time difference thing, have you been to the docs lovin or is it still too early in the day there? lol

i am rubbish at this time difference thing, have you been to the docs lovin or is it still too early in the day there? lol

I had my appointment yesterday. Got my results this morning. yesterday hcg was 22 :shock:

She suggested this was a new pregnancy since that is way to low to be 5 weeks gone. I have another draw tomorrow to see what going on. Fingers crossed for a solid answer.

I had my appointment yesterday. Got my results this morning. yesterday hcg was 22 :shock:

She suggested this was a new pregnancy since that is way to low to be 5 weeks gone. I have another draw tomorrow to see what going on. Fingers crossed for a solid answer.

woohoo:hugs::dance::wohoo:congrats im so happy for you!!
You must have released to eggs this cycle and one failed or something cause didnt you have a period??

I want to like this a bunch, not just one time:)

Hey Lovn! Wow so crazy. Tell me again where in your cycle you think you are? I hope you can get some answers tomorrow!! FX for you!!!

woohoo:hugs::dance::wohoo:congrats im so happy for you!!
You must have released to eggs this cycle and one failed or something cause didnt you have a period??

I did! It was early and not normal [but I did cramp like normal] that's what is so crazy. Some ladies in another thread said it's possible to ovulate when you're bleeding so it's possible I'm 11dpo already, which would make the beta of 22 a resonable number. I'm just so confused. I hope this is a viable pregnancy.

Hey Lovn! Wow so crazy. Tell me again where in your cycle you think you are? I hope you can get some answers tomorrow!! FX for you!!!

I'm supposed to be CD14 today but someone else suggested that I may have ovulated early and could be as far as 11dpo [since the only time dh and I bd in the proper time frame was "cd3" which apparently could have actually been o day?!!!! :dohh: I'm terribly confused to be honest. I don't know what to think. I just hope tomorrows beta can shed some light.

Wow never heard of o on CD3 COOL
fxd crossed for you cant wait to here more news from the doc
:dust: :dust:

Lovn - I almost everything completely crossed for you! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member