Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

ty lalala
Pretty positive i od on CD18, See Iv been charting for a long time and My post o temps are always 97-97.8 They never hit 98 so that was a big surprise to me this morning.
well maybe this will be it for us I hope so :)

Hmm christmas shoping, a have a couple more gifts to cover.. Looks like we will be last min shoppers this yr.. In stead of snow were getn thunderstorms with lots of rain HUH lol whats up with that!

shopping wise I was done in October, was being the important word there! I have never been done that early I don't usually start till after DS2 birthday which is October 13th. of course this was a bad idea cos I kept seeing things I liked and it was taking my mind off ttc for a while. so now I have more than I need and just got some more which should be the last things today. I have even started on wrapping. tomorrow I have the house to myself in the morning so will be making a big dent in the wrapping then. I am a big kid and really excited for Christmas.

Ummmmm..........Ladies????? Giggle Giggle

9dpo

Attachments

• maybe 001.jpg
    maybe 001.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 28
  • maybe 002.jpg
    maybe 002.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 29
:happydance:

Attachments

• maybe 005.jpg
    maybe 005.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 42
  • maybe 008.jpg
    maybe 008.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 42
  • maybe 009.jpg
    maybe 009.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 43
:thumbup: BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP!!!

Attachments

• maybe 012.jpg
    maybe 012.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 13
  • maybe 011.jpg
    maybe 011.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 28
I need a little CM guidance! I don't chart (I know, shame shame ;-)) and last month was a 33 day cycle which is long for me. I also didn't have a lot of CM to speak of last month BUT it was my first cycle after paragard removal. This month I'm on CD 14. I suspect that this will be about a 30 day cycle. SO IT SHOULD BE BD TIME! But...I can't decide if my CM is watery, or lotiony. I have looked at all the images and such but I can't tell. It's perfectly clear, not white to speak up and comes in gushes now and again. Also, my cervix seems to be pretty high (not the highest, but almost), soft, and open. We plan to BD until the sun comes up (lol) or at least for the next week since I'm so unsure but what does that CM sound like to you??

I need a little CM guidance! I don't chart (I know, shame shame ;-)) and last month was a 33 day cycle which is long for me. I also didn't have a lot of CM to speak of last month BUT it was my first cycle after paragard removal. This month I'm on CD 14. I suspect that this will be about a 30 day cycle. SO IT SHOULD BE BD TIME! But...I can't decide if my CM is watery, or lotiony. I have looked at all the images and such but I can't tell. It's perfectly clear, not white to speak up and comes in gushes now and again. Also, my cervix seems to be pretty high (not the highest, but almost), soft, and open. We plan to BD until the sun comes up (lol) or at least for the next week since I'm so unsure but what does that CM sound like to you??

Open cervix is awesome! Go for it....cm sounds watery to me...which is great! ...GL

WOOHOO:happydance: yay BFP thats great news (congrats):hugs:
NOw i just hope i get mine lol

LALALA Tell me:winkwink: have you been haveing any symptoms of pregnancy
I have soreboobs and Peeing alot :shrug:
Prob just AF working against me telling me hahaha Ill be back to get you :haha:

LALALA Tell me:winkwink: have you been haveing any symptoms of pregnancy
I have soreboobs and Peeing alot :shrug:
Prob just AF working against me telling me hahaha Ill be back to get you :haha:

Fuller feeling breasts...tender...nipples hurt like crazy....tired...thirsty...snappy irritable if overwhelmed....lol....and bloated...hungry:haha:I keep thinking about sooooo many things...cars...summer...preggo in a bathing suit...omg.....this is going to hurt....lol...but I am so happy :) WE DID IT!!!:thumbup: you ladies gotta join me dangit!!!! HUGS! !!!

I cried watching baby story LMAO

:thumbup: BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP!!!

LALALALALALLALALALALALALLALALALLALALALALALLALALLALALLALALAL

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

THIS JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!

Congratulations!!!! :hugs:

Holy crap!!!! :wohoo: lala <3

AWWWWW... Thank you Ladies sooo much! I am thrilled :happydance: I am taking another frer tonight, waiting for DH, we are testing together:thumbup:...so I will post update if not tonight ...in the morning. :hugs: ALL you awesome ladies got me through months of let down, you ALL helped me stay positive and keep moving forward. I really appreciate all the baby dust and most of all the daily contact and SUPPORT:friends::headspin:

I'M NERVOUS.....I AM SO SCARED OF LOSING IT, JUST GOING TO RELAX...AND EAT! LMAO:cloud9:
DOUBT MY DOUBT RIGHT? :dohh: Can't wait to post more pics....Lisa..I want lines like you and Tag had...made an appt for scan and o/b preggo appt on January 2nd. Feels soooo far away....ahhh Hope everyone is healthy and happy, enjoying the holiday month.

I really think it was the hsg, omg! I feel instantly fat....lmao
Ahhhhhhhh lalala!!!!!!!!! Sooooo soooo excited for you!!!!!!!!
:yipee::yipee::headspin::dance::dance::happydance::bodyb::yipee::smug::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::bunny:<3:bunny::holly:

lol your cracking me up
That would be me to worrieing about the outcomes from here on out and to think befor all you had to worry about was getn preg and the 2ww now you got 9 months of planing to do.. Woohoo im so excited for you once again.. Tears HAPPY HAPPY tears...
:happydance::hugs::thumbup::dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->