Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

I don't want to speak too soon but I think I am around 7 or even 8dpo, judging by o pains, other post o symptoms I usually get and the one time I checked my cp. which means af was due either yesterday or today. I know she is coming but will be thrilled if she wants it out another day or so.

Hope she stays away!:flower: keeping you in my prayers:hugs: will you test at all? Or no?

Woo~~ Haven't post in this thread for ages~

Congratulations lalalala & wontgiveup~!!!!!!! :wohoo:

I don't want to speak too soon but I think I am around 7 or even 8dpo, judging by o pains, other post o symptoms I usually get and the one time I checked my cp. which means af was due either yesterday or today. I know she is coming but will be thrilled if she wants it out another day or so.

Hope she stays away!:flower: keeping you in my prayers:hugs: will you test at all? Or no?

I may do. I will see what the next few days brings. I don't want to get ahead of myself but if I make it into next week I may have to. I still have some ics in the bath room, only about 3but I don't want to think I could be and just discover I was wrong about O

btw I love snow. we had some last week but it only lasted the morning.

**Question**

Every time baby moves/kicks I get a sharp pain just beneath the middle part of my ribs closer to the left side...it's not super painful but when it does happen I have to sit straight up and hold my ribs... Idk I'm paranoid I suppose. Are sharp pains/twinges normal? Last time I was preg. Was 5 years ago so I forget what's considered "Normal"

**Question**

Every time baby moves/kicks I get a sharp pain just beneath the middle part of my ribs closer to the left side...it's not super painful but when it does happen I have to sit straight up and hold my ribs... Idk I'm paranoid I suppose. Are sharp pains/twinges normal? Last time I was preg. Was 5 years ago so I forget what's considered "Normal"

:flower: well idk...I too can't remember ..lol. You are smaller than average Lady..so maybe it's just cramped and stretching some ligaments/muscles by your ribs. If anything alarms you...call your doc. Maybe she/he is kicking something sensitive...sorry I am not much help...only you know what it feels like...and what your level of pain or "normality" is....does it go away if you change positions? Does it happen when you are laying down? Sorry ....hope it is just attributed to being a cramped space...in there...ya know? :haha:

I may do. I will see what the next few days brings. I don't want to get ahead of myself but if I make it into next week I may have to. I still have some ics in the bath room, only about 3but I don't want to think I could be and just discover I was wrong about O

btw I love snow. we had some last week but it only lasted the morning.

:hugs: It has not stopped snowing! Incredibly beautiful! Snowing powder outside right now....just gorgeous. I'll post a pic for ya Doll! Hugs....oh....and I am over the fever/flu....finally have energy back....it got up to 101'....thank God it is over...having the chills and body aches really was not fun.... Keep me updated on your LP...I WANT AF TO STAY AWAY FROM YOU!!!!:gun::trouble::ban:

12 dpo smu dried & snow :happydance:

Attachments

• DEC 15 001.jpg
    DEC 15 001.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 8
  • DEC 15 002.jpg
    DEC 15 002.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 7
  • DEC 15 003.jpg
    DEC 15 003.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 5
  • DEC 15 004.jpg
    DEC 15 004.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 4
wow looks like a Christmas card, gorgeous. and love how dark your test is.
so far af had not got me. getting a little cramping now my setting as I am about 8/9 dpo now I am happy I have had a bit extra, and I may even make it one more day.

Back at the cm questions :) I had some days of watery CM with very high, soft cervix. I figured I was close to O'ing and even had some O pains night before last. Well I finally got my EWCM, but not until after my O pains and now my cervix is only half way up, hard and closed. I don't get it...

12 dpo smu dried & snow :happydance:

Lalala any spotting at all with your pregnancys
Iv had a hecktic day and now on top of it I had a tiny speck of brown cm the size of a eraser tip?? Im 10dpo Period Due Between 11-12 dpo normaly SHORT LP sometimes... I would test with more frer to ease my mind, but we had some debit card problems so now are account is locked till MON :nope:

I know you aren't asking me, wontgiveup, but I wanted to hopefully easy your mind and say brown blood is usually old blood, and timing wise it sounds like old ib! I've definitely heard of lots of spotting, especially brown spotting in early pregnancy! Hope all is well! :hugs:

Yep, Lovn is right. Only be concerned if its a red flow. I've heard lots of women having old spotting during the time AF was due.

Can you go and get you progesterone checked to ease your mind?

Quick question on IB - how much do you expect?? Is it like a really light AF or what? Or just a teeny tiny bit of blood? So confused!! :p xx

Quick question on IB - how much do you expect?? Is it like a really light AF or what? Or just a teeny tiny bit of blood? So confused!! :p xx

If it's IB then it should be a small amount of blood, just spotting (see it when you wipe). It shouldn't be flow requiring a pad/tampon. Hope that helps

ib is usually spotting, or a tiny bit in cm. either Brown or pink.
wontgiveup it does sound like ib to me.

still no af here. starting to doubt myself now on when I think I o'd. I did cave and test but got a bfn.

Yep all gone :happydance:
It was a spec of light brown the size of A (pencil eraser end) then a hour or so latter it was a nickle size light pink spec then NOTHING:thumbup:
I was getn worried but not anymore infact, im haveing creamy cm and not watery anymore..
Doc on tues AM im sure shell check all that i hope :) I plan on getn a new doc when i find out
Here are my progression tests and a closer look at yesterdays 10dpo test PMUrine:cloud9:

Attachments

• camerasucks.jpg
    camerasucks.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 7
  • PregtestProgrestion8,9 an 10dpo.jpg
    PregtestProgrestion8,9 an 10dpo.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 12
I just wanted to say to all you girls
Ty for shareing this journey with me, iv come so attached to all of you its hard for me to stay away from the threads...
But i guess i ought to (but i cant help but to check in and see were everyones at and how they are doing LOVE YOU GALS)
And ty once again, Have a merry christmas, and a happy holidays!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->