Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Snapbucket/9f748723-orig_zpsda6b96f6.jpg

This is my most recent test, taken tonight, after just a one hour hold because I couldn't help myself and needed to test before bed lol it's not a good pic and I think it makes it look like 2 thin lines where one thick line should be. But in real life it looks like one thick line, I've even been back and checked it and it still looks like one thick but light line. It also looks kinda pink in real life but I refuse to believe it's pink until it's really obvious lol
it would be so amazing if it turned out to be a very faint bfp, it's my eldest sons 7th birthday today. I also worked out I would be due exactly 1 week after my middle son 6th birthday in October.

I definitely see something there!!! :)

Ok so this is last night's test at top, this morning first morning urine test in the middle and because I didn't trust it (I hate that some of these tests have like scratches on them it makes me feel like they are just holding onto due that shouldn't really be there) I took another an hour later, which is the bottom test. 12dpo.

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Snapbucket/345c4fd5-orig_zps8f49d4ec.jpg

Thanks, I have a clearer picture with another test added to the bottom too, these are all the previous tests, plus one taken after a 2 hour hold. It's better lighting.

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Snapbucket/0d8c48cd-orig_zps9a65d73d.jpg

That looks positive to me!! Especially the second one from the top x

I reckon you're up the duff, my dear! :D

Yay, so many people are seeing them that I'm starting to believe it!

I definitely see lines on all those tests. Fx for your sticky bun!

Thanks. I've not told DH yet, waiting till tomorrow after I have some one of the other tests. A part of me still thinks they could be wrong lol

That's completely understandable after what? 2 and a half years of trying?

Yeah 2 and a half years. His been so bloody confident telling me we would have a baby by Christmas too! I just don't want there to be any room for doubt. I know it's unlikely that the tests are all wrong, the lines are pink! I was starting to think it would never happen and was trying to talk myself out of wanting another lol

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Snapbucket/ea79b0d2-orig_zpsfbdd8b7b.jpg

Yes, we had 3 parcels arrive this morning, one was his mums birthday present, one was our sons and the other the tests. I opened the first 2 and showed him and said he might be able to see the last one in a minute. Went and did them and then came back and dropped them in his lap lol
He said he knew something was going on 'in there' this morning. I asked how and he said he just did. He was acting really weird this morning. We are normally quite a touchy, feely, couple anyway but he wouldn't leave me alone. I was trying to make the boys pack lunch and he was behind me with his arms round me and being all cute. Lol

Yes, we had 3 parcels arrive this morning, one was his mums birthday present, one was our sons and the other the tests. I opened the first 2 and showed him and said he might be able to see the last one in a minute. Went and did them and then came back and dropped them in his lap lol
He said he knew something was going on 'in there' this morning. I asked how and he said he just did. He was acting really weird this morning. We are normally quite a touchy, feely, couple anyway but he wouldn't leave me alone. I was trying to make the boys pack lunch and he was behind me with his arms round me and being all cute. Lol

Awww so cute :)

Woooohooo!!!! No denying those!:haha:

Gosh that's such a wonderful thing to brighten my morning!!! So so very happy for you and DH!! Congrats and a H&H9!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->