Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Ahhhhhhh...OMG! :wohoo:

Now.. Let the BFP showers begin!!

:rain: :rain: :rain:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::bfp::bfp::bfp: :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!! YAY tag!!! I knew it! I told you I could see your bump already!!! That's so exciting!!!

I changed my siggie to say Future Bump Buddies from TTC because I can feel it's our month!!!

Tag I'm crying for you!! Congratulations lovely lady <3 <3

Yay!!!!!! :dance: I'm beyond elated for you!!!! You know it's sticky getting an awesome beautiful pink line this early!!!!! :wohoo: Hopefully yours is the first of many bfp for this thread! :friends:

I can't wait to see some more!! I am 4/5 dpo (hopefully) so i think Ill begin in 5 days! This is so exciting Alabama is 4-0 and our first :bfp: What a great Saturday night!!

Here is my test from tonight 4/5dpo maybe haha well the bottom one is from tonight the other one is from yesterday?
https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r513/JBehr2006/IMG_2465_zps55dd79a6.jpg
and the tweak:
https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r513/JBehr2006/IMG_2465_zps30d4154a.jpg

...My beautiful LINES!! :haha:

Yayyy you're testing!!!!

Love those control lines ;) can't wait to see some progression!

They are nice control lines arent they :blush:

:wohoo::wohoo::yipee::yipee: Tag! I knew you were preggo!!!!! So happy for you! :yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo:

Yay more tests!! Omg, I never sleep this late - lol I think I was mentally exhausted.

JBK- gorgeous control line!! Great beginning to a BFP!

Lovn...loven :rofl: the temp this am? Your implantation???

I promise to POAS with SMU.... I was up at 4 too...

How is everyone feeling??

Edit: realize I'm looking at yesterday's temp! Wake up ladies- I wanna see!!! :)

Yes wanna see more pretty pink lines tag!!! Test more, pretty please! :)

How you feeling today?

geeeze louise i have just sat and read ALL of this thread lol:rofl:
its been exciting!!!

~xXx~CoNgRaTuLaTiOns TaG~xXx~

fingers cant wait to see all the other BFPs !!!!!
:hugs::bfp::test::sex::dust:

Yay tag congrats. Wishing the rest of you girls just as much luck. i hope before too much longer i'll be seeing some pink lines too

i have just read all of this. im new to charting my ovulation and it peaks on the 24th so if i do it 2day and 2ma is that my best chances of getting a BFP?
help please ladies xxxxxxx

geeeze louise i have just sat and read ALL of this thread lol:rofl:
its been exciting!!!

~xXx~CoNgRaTuLaTiOns TaG~xXx~

fingers cant wait to see all the other BFPs !!!!!
:hugs::bfp::test::sex::dust:

Lol, thank you for pushing through our crazy posts! And thank you...still in shock!

i have just read all of this. im new to charting my ovulation and it peaks on the 24th so if i do it 2day and 2ma is that my best chances of getting a BFP?
help please ladies xxxxxxx

Hi mummy, you should BD 2 days before, the day of and 2 days after O. Fx for you!!

Huge congrats Tag!!!!! That is SOOO wondetful!!!! :dance: :happydance: :dance: :happydance:

Lovn, you're next!!!!! FX you get your BFP today! Can't wait to see it ;)

So you guys convinced me, I bought a new 25 pk of IC should be here Wednesday. As soon as I have to tinkle again I shall have a pretty test, full of well one control line :rofl:

welcome mumofone25 and mummly flanagan!! So happy you made it through the crazyness of this thread haha!! GOOD LUCK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->