Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

It's so funny how your body just knows....

That our HPTs will be BFPs hopefully in the next few days! :happydance:

What a pretty control line. :haha:

So my temp spiked this am...that's good right? By my FF analysis, those who were pregnant who had implantation dips got their BFPs 4 days after their dip....so TUESDAY - I'll know essentially if I'm in or out. Wouldn't you think? :shrug:

Attachments

• tg.jpg
    tg.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 21
Look at that amazing control line! Right, I can sleep easy tonight. Ni night girls xx

Tag, that is an epic control line there! Just days now til the test line will start to trump that control line :thumbup:

I had a temp spike too [but no real dip prior so I dont know that I can call it the same for me as for you tag, which I'm positive by Tuesday you'll have your bfp because your chart is looking FAB!!] :dance:

No fmu test for me :( I had too pee way to bad when I woke up I could barely wait long enough for the thermometer to be done :dohh: so 2mu it will be!

Aw and I just looked at my chart from last month and I had the same temp spike at 9 dpo......... I wish this didn't just burst my bubble of hope but I have to admit it may have deflated it just a tad :(

Two words my friend Lovn! implantation bleeding- it has to be!! Did you have that last month?

No bubbles are bursting today...I feel a baby coming on!

Off to soccer tournaments cause yup! I'm a soccer mom. Grrrrrrr.

I had at 7 & 11 dpo *edit: the cycle before* last cycle but the two before it's been 9ish dpo I get some spotting :( dh requested I hold off testing for a few days when he saw I wasn't all perky happy Mrs. this morning. We'll see what happens over the course of the day. I have to do some major house work so well see if that brings on af [it has in the past].

Dh wanted to cheer my up and showed me this! Had to share!

The caption said "You look nerdy..... But I like you anyway" :rofl:

https://i.imgur.com/JqWbb.gif

Love that! I'm a huge cat lover!

Tell DH that sometimes where there's sunshine there's rain. :rofl:

But you have to do what's good for your psyche right now too. We don't want stress to affect the baby!!! :rofl:

I had spotting on my last preg at 8-9 dpo - I now have a 17 month old daughter - fingers crossed for you xxx

tag- I love it!! So much I tweaked! the line looks so purdy!
https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r513/JBehr2006/tg_zps9411bade.jpg

lovn- don't have your bubble bursted! It may be good spotting! spotting is not a flow, so i still say your good!

:rofl: at that cat!!

New avi! That's when I was 8 months pregnant with my son! He is now almost 3 :)

Love your new avi jbk! Super cute bump!

I was able to convince dh im ok testing now and seeing negatives so here's my 9 dpo 2mu test!

https://i.imgur.com/NuW1y.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/fOZ3Y.jpg

JBK, love the tweak! Thank you!!

And Lovn I am so glad you're back in the game. :)

So I came home (I'm actually visiting my mom the next state over) and pulled out my test from FMU. The one JBK tweaked.

I AM FREAKING OUT! What do you guys think? Scared out of my mind.

I need a tweeker, it's more obvious in person! (next to control not where the handle is)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 44
Dude!!!! That has too much colour to be an EVAP! I had the same thing with my youngest.. Oh my effing GOD

Lisa, for real?? I am so ready to cry. I don't know what to do with myself. I was fake pregnant before! :rofl: I won't get my hopes up but OMFG my eggs might actually be okay?

Thank you - thank you for just even being here. :hugs:

Lovn, JBK, Bio, LBX, Two, Twn...where are you guys?????? I need 6 or 7 opinions!! Holy crap...I honestly didn't think this would be possible.

Deadly serious. I peed on the stick, it was negative (I kinda knew I was utd) threw it on the counter. About 3 hours layer my brother comes in, makes a coffee and says "oh, you didn't tell me! When is the baby due" I died right then and there. Next day I got a faint pos on a frer

Heres a tweak for you, I say test again right now cause it looks pink to me :thumbup:

Attachments

• tweaktweak.jpg
    tweaktweak.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 31
Deadly serious. I peed on the stick, it was negative (I kinda knew I was utd) threw it on the counter. About 3 hours layer my brother comes in, makes a coffee and says "oh, you didn't tell me! When is the baby due" I died right then and there. Next day I got a faint pos on a frer

I am honestly speechless. I think I'm going to go get a FRER right now for tomorrow's test. Wow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->