Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Yes wanna see more pretty pink lines tag!!! Test more, pretty please! :)

How you feeling today?

Thank you for all the congrats ladies!!

Lovn...great temp this am!

Today: twinges in lower abdomen and very mild nausea. Other than that I feel double pink linish!!!! :rofl: oh and more CM.

POAS in one hour! :)

How are you guys feeling?

tag- I am having some pains in my hips, having some white cm, and feeling mighty pregnant :rofl: now I may be about 5/6 dpo but honestly I dont know hahah!

I'm 8DPO and I'll admit I POAS this morning (BFN of course):haha: You ladies are enablers to my POAS addiction! :rofl:

DH and I went out last for a friends bday and had a great night, a little too great. I was justifying drinking because of course we're getting a BFP this cycle so it's my last hurrah! Lol

Still have loads of creamy cm, cramping backache night of 5DPO with some slight cramping 6DPO and tired, but that's probably just from the progesterone.

Will pob POAS again later tonight...

Huge congrats Tag!!!!! That is SOOO wondetful!!!! :dance: :happydance: :dance: :happydance:

Lovn, you're next!!!!! FX you get your BFP today! Can't wait to see it ;)

Thank you! Look at your temp dip this am!!! Nice!

Thanks tag!! I'm wondering how much to trust it. Drank last night, but stopped well before others I was with (I always tell myself to watch how much alcohol I drink because it will mess up my temps in the am! Lol)

Going to the grocery store ladies.. hope everyone notices how pregnant I am! I love slapping away those "can I feel the baby" hands :haha:

Its such a good thread, you ladies had me giggling out loud on several occasions :D
Im now officially stalking you girls :winkwink: cant wait to see more pee sticks!!!
xx

Ladies those are great symptoms! CM, weird hip pains and twinges were really all I had besides pee that smelled off. I have a great feeling about this month for us!

JBK- so preggers- I don't even know why you bought more tests. :rofl:

I so should have had my last hoorah. Good for you Bio, I am already craving a beer. Lol

Ive got strange pinching still, peeing constantly the last 24 hours, and the thing that has me convinced is my lack of creamy cm, usually I have tons all the way through to af, this time it's different. My boobs still dont hurt.
Tag, have your boobs started to hurt at all? Do they normally in your tww? [seems a bit odd asking someone about their boob pain :haha: only on bnb :rofl:]

Ive got strange pinching still, peeing constantly the last 24 hours, and the thing that has me convinced is my lack of creamy cm, usually I have tons all the way through to af, this time it's different. My boobs still dont hurt.
Tag, have your boobs started to hurt at all? Do they normally in your tww? [seems a bit odd asking someone about their boob pain :haha: only on bnb :rofl:]

im not pregnant atm, but when i was i NEVER had sore boobs, but i always did before the :witch: came!! goood luck! xx

The only boob pain I have is squeezing them every hour trying to determine if they do hurt. :rofl:

No pain. Occasionally a tingling sensation but that's it.

Today the most CM (tmi) I have had yet.

The only boob pain I have is squeezing them every hour trying to determine if they do hurt. :rofl:

No pain. Occasionally a tingling sensation but that's it.

Today the most CM (tmi) I have had yet.

:rofl: squeezing them every hour...your poor boobs lol! xxx

My control line seems so lonely there but I'm sure it won't be for long! :thumbup:

https://i.imgur.com/H9z7z.jpg

EDIT: And it would seem this is the only time since temping that my temp has stayed this high this far into my cycle :dance: so much hope!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/WTYSM.jpg

Oh and the only cycle with a noticeable dip [other than my normal 2dpo one] around the appropriate 'implantation' time of 6 dpo :D I just wish my tests would start showing what I already know!!! :haha:

Here is today's test!!
https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r513/JBehr2006/IMG_2469_zpsdb492640.jpg

And Tweak:
https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r513/JBehr2006/IMG_2469_zps74f62900.jpg

I love my control lines!!

Hey I just took a test and this popped up instantly!! Any thoughts??
https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r513/JBehr2006/IMG_2478_zps5c8771fb.jpg

....:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"