Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Get a two pack and pee NOW!! Drink some pop and peeeeeee

I am so anxious and peed before I saw this test of course. I posted it here. Hubby and I are going to the store in a little bit. I'll test tonight and tomorrow. I hope for a real good sticky egg...I don't want to get my hopes up!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test55004

Am I allowed to get my hopes up for you? God I hope this is it for you!

You're pregnant Tag!!!!!! I'm practically crying im so excited!!! Test again!!! I need more pee sticks!!!! :dance:

HI! Wow, Id definitely be peeing on a FRER!!!! I want to get so excited for you too but there is the "time" issue. I CAN'T wait to see your next test Tag!!!!

:test: :test: :test: :test: that's all I can say!! I cant wait!!!!

Sorry I'm late (pregnancy joke) :haha: BUT I was sleeping, I'm telling you this pregnancy... tag I cant wait to see your beautiful lines. So get to it! I need a to see the :bfp: its going to set off the chain reaction of :bfp:!!

Had to check in to give you an update...at Walmart now!! :rofl:

I'll be home soon! Love u guys - thx for the support!

I'm watching football and they showed a clip off another game that had them celebrating. I almost cried... so obvious! :rofl:

TAG!!! I see two pretty pink lines!!!!! Ahh... Can't wait to see update!!!! :happydance:

Love it! This is so exciting! :dance: Where are you and your pee stick Tag!????

I've cried twice today for other reasons plus this.... Water works central :haha:

Wooo... Loving your temp today lovn!!

Thank you lxb!!! I have to admit at first it bummed me out because I had the same spike last cycle at 9dpo but I just had some very water yellowish cm and that's very unlike me for this point [esp. after having a bit of spotting earlier today] I just took an frer but I dont ***think*** I see anything..... I'll upload in a minute!

Thank you all for waiting patiently as I had to go shopping for 2 different types of test. I purchased a 3 pack of FRER's and 2 88 cent Walmart tests. The stick you all saw earlier was babyhopes.com 10 miu's early detection.

And.....................................................................

Attachments

• tg3.jpg
    tg3.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 63
Holy crapola!!!! It's a faint pink line at 9 dpo!!!!! The 88 cent one is super faint that I couldn't pick it up with my iphone camera. I have a stickey egg which means....yours are to come!

Symptoms I can say for sure:
Creamy CM almost everyday
Twinges in my lower left hand side sometimes shooting to my hoo ha
My pee pee smells unusual to me as does many other things...so my smell is so IN TUNE

But that's it. I feel GREAT! Let's pray this bambino stick!! :)

I have to spam the thread one more time...I am just truly grateful for you all. I'm and weepy and I'm sure I'm emotional because of this + HPT but in such a short period of time...you guys have been my support and I will be there every step of the way for each of your journey's too. Thank you for your friendship and laughs. FX for us all! :hugs:

:rofl: :haha: and these guys for good measure!

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->