Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

JBK, you must be having twins that line is so solid at 6 dpo! :haha:

Lovn, your temp looks SO good. Don't lose hope just yet!! :hugs:

I tested on 2 cheapies this morning...those are so faint. I am so nervous anything could happen. I'm at work now but I plan of course testing again tonight and will post them this evening. :dohh:

This am I have twinges so strong I think my vagina may be falling off!

sorry to be a pain can someone tell me what a dpo is and how i calculate it this is new to me x

Here is the invert of that test. I dunno if I am having line eye anymore.. can you still see something?
https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r513/JBehr2006/IMG_2480_zps6b3f549c.jpg

dpo is "days past ovulation" and you count from the day after you ovulate :)

sorry to be a pain can someone tell me what a dpo is and how i calculate it this is new to me x

Dpo is Days past Ovulation. If you know when you ovulated, you just count the following day as 1 DPO. If you don't, you can try to figure it out by when you had EWCM (egg white cervical mucus), ovulation pain, and a temp rise - if you are temping.

Hope that helped! :flower:

thank u so much :) i will b 1dpo on the 29th on my chart. im not temp as i think i will b a bit obsessed with that lol. :) xxx

Ladies my boobs hurt so bad!! OMG not even when I was pregnant did they hurt like this.. the only time I had really sore boobs was after I stopped breast feeding! Hopefully this is my "your obviously pregnant, but if you need a sign" symptom.

All these tests are really not helping me hold my resolve to not buy any tests. I know that I wont be pregnant, my LP has been 6 days for a while then the last 2 cycles was 7 days. I'm not either 8 or 9 dpo. But instead of getting my hopes up its making me doubt I even ovulated! I know if I order some tests I will come on before they arrive. I took an OPK this morning just because I needed to pee on something and it was negative.

I still see something on your test there! And your boobs hurting super bad and having a line this early can only mean one thing - multiples!!! :rofl: :baby: :baby: :dance:

Haha!! My hubby would flip! He said does the clomid raise the chances of multiples and I was like nooooo :haha: Going from 1 to 3 would be insane!

The only boob pain I have is squeezing them every hour trying to determine if they do hurt. :rofl:
Today the most CM (tmi) I have had yet.
:rofl: i do that to myself too!!! have to be careful not to get caught squeezing boob while at work! :shy:

Hey I just took a test and this popped up instantly!! Any thoughts??
https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r513/JBehr2006/IMG_2478_zps5c8771fb.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: love it!!

This am I have twinges so strong I think my vagina may be falling off!
:rofl: oh nooo~~~~~~~ :rofl:

Haha!! My hubby would flip! He said does the clomid raise the chances of multiples and I was like nooooo :haha: Going from 1 to 3 would be insane!
Oo.. twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

I'm loving your high temp today lovn!!! :dance:

I'm loving your high temp today lovn!!! :dance:

Thanks lxb :friends:
I loved it too, esp with FF saying it's triphasic, which it's never been before but this dang spotting has me doubting it all. Oh well.
I'm just excited to see everyone else's progression! :happydance:

super tender boobies for me today!! Yay! I never get tender boobies!!

Yay for tender boobes!! :haha: it's so funny to be excited about something that isn't all that fun!
Sounding good - I may have missed this before, but when do you plan to start testing?

I've been SO crampy today! It's picked up more than the past 3-4 days. I am totally feeling PUPO today!!!!

Can't wait to get home and pee on stuff!!! (well, an HPT ;))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->