Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Umm, I think we did it!! Ahhhhh!!!!!
https://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh568/Biotechick829/13D98C77-AA52-4E1A-BBF5-B1F80AA43F2F-130-00000005BD6064C8.jpg

Ahhhhh!!!!! :happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo: I love it!!! This is such an awesome thread!!

Bio - girl!!! You are PREGNANT!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Whoaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~ :wohoo: :wohoo:

congrats BIO!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Thanks lovn and lxb!!!! It hasn't quite hit me yet. I'll go into a full blown freak out when the digi confirms. Sending BFP vibes your way!!! :dust: :dust:

You did it!!! Ahhhhh fuck yes!!!! I'm so happpppppy :happydance: I love waking up to :bfp: s

jbk, or anyone else. Do you know how to take or edit an inverted pic on your iPhone? I've only found pay for apps that can invert pics

You cannot save the pic because it will go back to regular but☺ on your iPhone or IPad do this to see your photos inverted...

Settings- general- accessibility- invert colors(IF YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED TO IOS 6 you will click black on white instead of invert colors) it sure beats paying for an app:) good luck and your welcome lol..

CONGRATS BIO!!!!! I hope my IC looks like that soon!!! :)
Have a Healthy and HAPPY 9 months!!!

I think I may get an FRER...just for fun! Take one and save the rest!

JBK- I'm still getting a negative on one of my brands! And different times a day produces different levels. I am still 6 days from my AF due so I wouldn't give up hope! :)

Umm, I think we did it!! Ahhhhh!!!!!
https://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh568/Biotechick829/13D98C77-AA52-4E1A-BBF5-B1F80AA43F2F-130-00000005BD6064C8.jpg

Holy crap!!!! Yay!!!! That's awesome! Woo hoo! I am going to take my digi on my AF due date!!!

Yay! For more POAS! :haha: I can't wait to get home and do it too!

Everyone is sounding so promising! Someone please join me soon!!!!!

Lovn, what's your score in FF? Turn that grumpy into HOPEFUL! :hugs:

Bio, JBK, Heather, Mummy- FX!

Score is 55/100 and it says I have possible implantation dip on cd23 until I enter that I have a bit of spotting [aka pink cm] so I took that back out since it's so light..... :blush: I could just be kidding myself, but maybe I should stay hopeful.... I'd sure love to join you this cycle! :hugs:

Your number is higher than mine still!!

And...I'm still getting a negative on our amazon tests. Positive on FRER, babyhope.com and Aimstick.

Screw the amazon tests! What sensitivity are they? You're duffed my love

I don't know but I'm not impressed! :) FRER was darker again last night. I'm going to test in an hour! Yee haw!

Yay! Even though we know you're pregnant it's still exciting to see the pos tests

I'm 2dpo (so long as ff gives me crosshairs tomorrow) l got a beautiful control line this morning

They sure do ;) my hips hurt and my uterus feels full. Totes preggo

Tag - I LOVE THAT BABY FACE!!!! It cracks me up so much!!

And can I just say WOHOOOOO and do a happy dance for your pregnancy ticker!!!!!!????!!!

:dance: :happydance: :bunny: :yipee: :wohoo:

Bio-holy moly congrats!!! That's amazing!!! I hope to he right behind you! We can all have nice may -June babies!!

Yay! For more POAS! :haha: I can't wait to get home and do it too!

Everyone is sounding so promising! Someone please join me soon!!!!!

Lovn, what's your score in FF? Turn that grumpy into HOPEFUL! :hugs:

Bio, JBK, Heather, Mummy- FX!

Score is 55/100 and it says I have possible implantation dip on cd23 until I enter that I have a bit of spotting [aka pink cm] so I took that back out since it's so light..... :blush: I could just be kidding myself, but maybe I should stay hopeful.... I'd sure love to join you this cycle! :hugs:

Your number is higher than mine still!!

And...I'm still getting a negative on our amazon tests. Positive on FRER, babyhope.com and Aimstick.

Really?? Haha shows you how much that number holds water!

And which Amazon ones?? The pink handle Wondfo??? :shock: That's nuts!!! Damn tests!! :grr: I only have one frer left too :sad1:
Guess I'll be making a Wal-Mart run tonight! Hope I can find the 3 for 2 frer tests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->