Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

I think I am about to test again... stay tuned! :)

wen u ovulate do u get backache and incresed CM? i have that x

Everyone is different, I've gotten backaches around O but not often. As for the cm - is it ewcm? [like egg whites; thin, clear and stretchy. That is the best indication of ovulation!]

i have backache little cramps and alot of cm its stringy clear and thin so yea like ewcm tho my dates show i should ovulate on the 28th xx

i have backache little cramps and alot of cm its stringy clear and thin so yea like ewcm tho my dates show i should ovulate on the 28th xx

Sounds like you're very close to O then! I'd start bd now! :sex:
Good luck and baby dust!! :dust:

Yay! For more POAS! :haha: I can't wait to get home and do it too!

Everyone is sounding so promising! Someone please join me soon!!!!!

Lovn, what's your score in FF? Turn that grumpy into HOPEFUL! :hugs:

Bio, JBK, Heather, Mummy- FX!

Yay! For more POAS! :haha: I can't wait to get home and do it too!

Everyone is sounding so promising! Someone please join me soon!!!!!

Lovn, what's your score in FF? Turn that grumpy into HOPEFUL! :hugs:

Bio, JBK, Heather, Mummy- FX!

Score is 55/100 and it says I have possible implantation dip on cd23 until I enter that I have a bit of spotting [aka pink cm] so I took that back out since it's so light..... :blush: I could just be kidding myself, but maybe I should stay hopeful.... I'd sure love to join you this cycle! :hugs:

Here it is:
https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r513/JBehr2006/IMG_2499_zps698be7a9.jpg

tweak:
https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r513/JBehr2006/IMG_2499_zpsf939f3fc.jpg

I see nothing... maybe earlier was a fluke...

I don't know...... I still see a slight shadow...... but that could just be me wanting this so bad for you [and us all]...... one thing to do! Keep on testing! :dance:

I think I may get an FRER...just for fun! Take one and save the rest!

jbk, or anyone else. Do you know how to take or edit an inverted pic on your iPhone? I've only found pay for apps that can invert pics

I was JUST thinking about driving to the store and getting a FRER even though I have cheapies at home:haha:

Lvon, I'm soooo tempted!! Ughh, can I wait 3 hours?!

When are you POAS miss "triphasic chart"?? :haha: You're keeping me on the the edge of my seat here!!! ;)

Lvon, I'm soooo tempted!! Ughh, can I wait 3 hours?!

When are you POAS miss "triphasic chart"?? :haha: You're keeping me on the the edge of my seat here!!! ;)

I gueeessss..... but no more than 3 hours missy :rofl:

I'm not sure, to be honest, that I want to take one today..... but I am happy to say though that the very very light pink cm has gone completely :dance: [I suspect it was from :sex: last night.....? :blush:]

I don't trust that the wondfo are going to show me anything yet [don't ask why I think this :haha:] and I only have one frer left :dohh:
If I have the willpower, I may hold out til AF is due [Sept 26 :af:]

bio - i think any photo effect app can do invert photo (free apps). there are photo toaster, instagram, etc. all free! :thumbup:

lovn - HAS IT BEEN 3 HOURS YET???

you ladies are in the POAS hpt phase.. and i'm still POAS (OPK that is)!! :rofl:

here is the infamous FRER bfn!! Still think it was a fluke this morning since I still think it should be a few days more. BTW I just had a very big cramp. Painful even. AF isn't due until the 3rd soooo....
https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r513/JBehr2006/IMG_2507_zps07a27240.jpg

Somehow I've managed not to test yet.
I've had some serious bouts of dizziness and mild nausea for the last hour, though :sick:
I think I really want to hold out til Wednesday :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->