Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Lovn....fx'd and big smiles for you And some pretty pink lines:bodyb::juggle:

Does anyone think a man taking antacids daily would lower sperm count?

I've never heard that it effects it! :thumbup:

I'm gonna barge on in here and add myself to the pee party! I will be testing again in the morning or maybe with 2mu because sometimes my Fmu is crap....lol...Good luck ladies! And congrats to all you new Momma's!!!!

Barge away girl!! :friends: my fmu is the same. I'd rather wait to use 2nd or 3rd [depending on how thirsty I am when I wake up :haha:]
Good luck to you too! [and everyone else!!!]

ABSOLUTELY :thumbup: AND THANK YOU!!!! If I don't get a bfp soon...I am going to start questioning sperm...Lol:haha: whynot...eh? What tests do ya suggest I fork out dough on...or from what website? Used my last frer this morning and had line eye...but 99% sure there was no line. I never give up hope...:happydance:....faith.....mercy....and science...right? Excited to see your test manana. Sweetndreams of bfp's!!!! <3:coolio::hugs2:

We're all a bit nutty ;)

Where else would you voluntarily agree to join a urine party with such vigor? :haha:

You better all be sleeping and cooking me some big healthy babies

i go to bed and miss so much lol

wooohooo bio:yipee::wohoo:

come on ladies want to see all your BFPs :D

p.s you ladies made me dream that i poas and had a :bfp: ........:rofl: xxx

Sooooo. I went to a clinic yesterday to get a pregnancy verification paper/test and I am preggers! BUT the nurse kept going on and on and on about my "Faint, Faint, veryyyy FAINT positive"...she kept saying "our pregnancy tests are clinical/hospital Grade they are sensitive". She really scared me:( she scared me enough that I went and bought 3 Preg tests and I did 2 yesterday when I got home and 1 like 25 minutes ago. THEY ARE ALL SUPER DARK POSITIVES I did complain about walmarts 0.88 cheapies(First signal brand) but ever since like 8 dpo the have been good sensitive tests they knew I was Preg before a frer did. Anyway would you be angry if a "nurse" did that to you?

The clinics test(urine) are not as sensitive as they make you believe because I've had one at the hospital and one at the clinic yesterday and they were either neg or "faint" pos. anyway I was scared and angry and I just wanted to know if my anger is justified. Would you be pissed if a nurse mad you feel like you were faking it?

Sooooo. I went to a clinic yesterday to get a pregnancy verification paper/test and I am preggers! BUT the nurse kept going on and on and on about my "Faint, Faint, veryyyy FAINT positive"...she kept saying "our pregnancy tests are clinical/hospital Grade they are sensitive". She really scared me:( she scared me enough that I went and bought 3 Preg tests and I did 2 yesterday when I got home and 1 like 25 minutes ago. THEY ARE ALL SUPER DARK POSITIVES I did complain about walmarts 0.88 cheapies(First signal brand) but ever since like 8 dpo the have been good sensitive tests they knew I was Preg before a frer did. Anyway would you be angry if a "nurse" did that to you?

The clinics test(urine) are not as sensitive as they make you believe because I've had one at the hospital and one at the clinic yesterday and they were either neg or "faint" pos. anyway I was scared and angry and I just wanted to know if my anger is justified. Would you be pissed if a nurse mad you feel like you were faking it?

Hospital/clinic tests are NOT as sensitive as the one's we take at home. I read somewhere that they were 50 - 100 miu, so I would just disregard what your sweet, sweet nurse had to say. And if you're really concerned, have them draw a beta.

Here is today's test. Not as impressive as yesterday. I don't think i see anything.
https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r513/JBehr2006/IMG_2518.jpg

Just to fulfill all of your POAS needs:haha:
This morning, 10DPO, FMU:
https://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh568/Biotechick829/9DD6BD72-E111-4EAE-92F7-40F27D222E46-824-0000006C8043245D.jpg

Going for my first beta today!!!

Lovnnnnn!!! We're waitingggg! ;)

Edit: Btw, Lovn, I love the new thread title!!! Sorry we all kind of took over your journal :blush: You ladies are so amazing! :friends:

Here's MINE! Fmu was pretty clear though :-/

Attachments

• hpt11.jpg
    hpt11.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 17

With my second pregnancy my 99p test strips from Savers were coming up positive so I went to the Doc and the nurse did a test and said "its so faint that you will probably lose it. go away and keep testing and if its darker and your still pregnant in a week then come back to get it confirmed" she was also VERY rude about the fact I would have a 20 month age gap between babies which wasnt any of her business and was planned that way. Any way did some more 99p tests every day and they were super dark. I was preggo and he stuck and will be 5 in 2 weeks time lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->