Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Officially starting POAS tomorrow morning 4dp5dt (9dpo) Wish me luck!

Oh, good luck phantom!

I want to start peeing on things dammit

Thanks! I couldn't take it and started testing day after transfer, helped my POAS addiction, but even thought I KNOW they were going to be negative, still didn't like seeing them :dohh:

This is why I can't pee on anything right now lol I'm like 1dpo

Ahhhh I can't believe it's already testing time phantom!!!!!! :dance: I can't wait to see your test tomorrow! As long as I have no spotting I [re]start tomorrow too!!

I expect 2 bfps tomorrow!! Just putting it out there

Oh I know it.. I'm already showing :blush: cant wait to see all the pretty lines!

I'm excited because I should see them before I go to bed to tonight. Providing you all get up and pee at a reasonable hour

Ill be peeing in approximately 7-8 hours :)

Also I put my test on countdown to pregnancy and 50% say positive 50% say negative. Hmmm.

Congratulations BIO!!!! Hell yes!!! I knew I had a good feeling this month!!! So excited for our positives! More! More! More!!!

Bfn for me....staying positive....you ladies give me hope. This is so dang exciting.....I really want to join in and add a bfp....fx'd!!! Prayers...good luck testing everyone.....chins up!

All I have is one answer test and a digital....:-( is the answer test sensitive enough?:cry::dohh:

Does anyone think a man taking antacids daily would lower sperm count?

I'm gonna barge on in here and add myself to the pee party! I will be testing again in the morning or maybe with 2mu because sometimes my Fmu is crap....lol...Good luck ladies! And congrats to all you new Momma's!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->