Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

According to my cm and cp I am still fertile. Maybe this cycle will be a dud

Okay, so I'm 3 dpo (thought I was 4, but ff changed it on me) and have been very weepy at about everything, boobs hurt, nauseated, and frustrated. Certainly the frustrated part means I'm preggo, right??? :haha:

Okay, so I'm 3 dpo (thought I was 4, but ff changed it on me) and have been very weepy at about everything, boobs hurt, nauseated, and frustrated. Certainly the frustrated part means I'm preggo, right??? :haha:

Well of course!!! :haha: PUPO!!! :dance:

Yay! For more POAS! :haha: I can't wait to get home and do it too!

Everyone is sounding so promising! Someone please join me soon!!!!!

Lovn, what's your score in FF? Turn that grumpy into HOPEFUL! :hugs:

Bio, JBK, Heather, Mummy- FX!

Score is 55/100 and it says I have possible implantation dip on cd23 until I enter that I have a bit of spotting [aka pink cm] so I took that back out since it's so light..... :blush: I could just be kidding myself, but maybe I should stay hopeful.... I'd sure love to join you this cycle! :hugs:

Your number is higher than mine still!!

And...I'm still getting a negative on our amazon tests. Positive on FRER, babyhope.com and Aimstick.

Really?? Haha shows you how much that number holds water!

And which Amazon ones?? The pink handle Wondfo??? :shock: That's nuts!!! Damn tests!! :grr: I only have one frer left too :sad1:
Guess I'll be making a Wal-Mart run tonight! Hope I can find the 3 for 2 frer tests!

Yes those Wondfo's are duds for me...I can't figure it out! That's what makes me nervous! :shrug: But the FRER, Walmart and BabyHope are +++.

Isn't that baby a riot!

:yipee: :headspin: :coolio: :icecream: :ninja: :tease:

Lisa totally keep BDing...I had no ewcm at all this cycle. You just don't know! :shrug:

Two, totally PUPO! :rofl:

Thanks honey! Bodies are stupid.
Have you tested again yet?

We are all pupo!!! I am going to be up early testing again in the morning! Can't wait to see all the poas pics!!

Pregnant until proven otherwise :)

my new avi is when I was pregnant with my son @ about 10 weeks. He already looked like a little baby person :) hoping it'll send good vibes!!

I need someone else to POAS so I can get my fix!! :wacko::wacko:

symptoms today: sore boobies (hurt when I would walk), creamy white cm, and fatigue!

Umm, I think we did it!! Ahhhhh!!!!!
https://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh568/Biotechick829/13D98C77-AA52-4E1A-BBF5-B1F80AA43F2F-130-00000005BD6064C8.jpg

tweaked it for fun!! what beautimus lines!!
https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r513/JBehr2006/13D98C77-AA52-4E1A-BBF5-B1F80AA43F2F-130-00000005BD6064C8.jpg

Thank you jbk!!!! Its so much prettier inverted! And Pam, saying you're PUPO seems to be a lucky charm! I think you lovely ladies may have started a new saying ;)

I'm going for a beta draw tomorrow. I'm only 9DPO and this cycle was on a high dose of Clomid, so I'm hoping we only have on bean in there! Of course we'd be delighted either way!

EDD is DH's bday :shock:

Jesus, I'm toes PUPO I'm
Crying with happiness over the bfps

Omg bio that is ridiculously cool that edd is dh's b'day! This was so meant to be! This is your forever rainbow!!! :yipee:

Jbk, I POAS tomorrow [as long as I dont wake up to any spotting!]

Fingers crossed I have a bfp to show you all!

Jbk, I POAS tomorrow [as long as I dont wake up to any spotting!]

Fingers crossed I have a bfp to show you all!

Hopefully we both will have :bfp: to show tomorrow!! Then I can change my signature to bump buddies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->