Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

We are all so close!! Exciting!! Can't wait for all you other ladies to join! I love this thread so much!! I am going to stay with everyone until we all have :bfp: and babies!

You're chart is looking pretty good twotogo!! When do you plan to start testing?

So I never even posted symptoms today... boobs are a little sore not really, some cramps, crying at the Tv (Giuliana & Bill), wanting spicy everything, acid reflux, gas, some creamy some watery cm.

I hate blue dyes. I *think* I have a 2nd line but it has a dye run. I'm so mad at myself for buying them :( the only test I have left until Saturday is another blue dye. Ugh.

I was upset I bought them lol... but I didn't expect a positive at all! Cant wait to see some progression from everyone! I'm testing in the morning! If darker calling the doctor!

I'm loving this!! So many BPF's!!! I sure hope this thread is around for my BFP journey!! I have 4 more days left of my progesterone, wait for AF and then go in to my U/S and start the Femara :happydance: I can't wait to get started, I am PRAYING for a BFP!!!

I did, you dork lol! It's only 6:30am. My stupid test had a stupid dye run

Wow way too early lol!! Its 3:40 here. I'm about to nap. My 2 year old (almost 3 omg) is asleep in my lap.

I was up at 5am.. I'm such an early bird lol. It's so sweet when those big babies sleep on you <3

Here is my stupid test. I swore I seen a vertical line

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 25
I was up at 5am.. I'm such an early bird lol. It's so sweet when those big babies sleep on you <3

:rofl: she's grumpy in the morning! :rofl: haha

That is so freaking annoying, I don't ever think I saw dye run like that! Can't wait to see more!

Ughh what the skunk is that!! That sucks! Mine didn't do that! Sorry!:growlmad:

It's all good :) I was a beaming ray of sunshine until that test messed with me :haha: ttc makes me mental. I think I'll use my last one when I pee next. If its stupid ill just wait til sat (Friday for you Americans) and use a frer

That's how I feel.. crazy all the time... ALL the time!

bloody hell i go to work for one night n ive missed loads .its not letting me see ur tests jbk im desp to have a peek.i did another dreaded test today bfn n told myself im not testing till af is due mon.veronica i think i see something on the bottom test gl xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->