Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Thank you!! I'm still in shock and trying to believe it! Cant wait for tomorrow! I want to see tests of some sort from everyone!!

im gonna hold out till af due think im just gonna get fed up n dissapointed if i keep doing them early .how many dpo are u jbk.also ive checked my cervix today and its gone up (its been down all week)and my cm is thick and creamy is this normal x

I have no idea how many. I did not test or anything. I think my AF is due tomorrow. If I had to guess when my O day was I'd say I'm 14dpo..but I'm not 100%.

Ummm Lisa???!!?!?!! :shock: You got a positive test???!!!!!!

POST YOUR PEE STICK DANG IT!!! WE NEED MORE :bfp: PEE STICKS!!! :dance:

:rofl:

does anyone know what ur cervix should be like at 6/7 dpo and is thick and creamy cm a good sign xx (holding out for a lil hope )

does anyone know what ur cervix should be like at 6/7 dpo and is thick and creamy cm a good sign xx (holding out for a lil hope )

Every woman is so different but you can check out my past cycles if you click on the chart in my siggy - it has my cp/cm for most days for the last 5 cycles.
I'll warn you though in how different we all truly are in this respect - I typically have a bit of spotting and loads of creamy cm around 6/7dpo but this last cycle I didn't have either and still wasn't pregnant :wacko:
So it's really hard to say. [sorry that probably didn't help one bit :dohh:]
But I hope that you ARE preggy!!! :) :) :)

Ahhhhh!! Those look good!! I need some pink tests!

Me too! I have no money lolllll god damn school holidays

lol!! I know I went to walmart(yuck) and bought two for 6.88 and cringed.. if only the wondofos were sold in stores!

https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r513/JBehr2006/IMG_2844_zps590589a6.jpg

Here is the invert of all my tests from today... yes hours out of the time frame, but we all saw them earlier!

OMG Lisa that looks so promising!!!! Please go get pink pee sticks!!! :hugs:

That does look pretty good Lisa [but damn those blue dye what ifs!! :grr:] I really hope this is it for you though!!

Can't wait for more pee sticks! :dance:

wooo~~~ 2 BFPs news in one day?!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

you ladies are too good to me~! :rofl: :happydance: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79