Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Now I run the risk of everyone thinking I'm down right nuts here but I've been feeling so weird the last few days [beyond being sick] and my af was so strange, I decided, since its no secret I'm a certified POAS nutcase..... I.... That's right, I tested at what I believe to be cd7 :blush:

I 100% honestly didn't expect to see anything but then there was this [although not as obvious in the picture]...........

https://i.imgur.com/ov19O.jpg

:shock: dh sees it too. But it has to be an evap, right?? I mean I had a 'period' and all but anyway. This is an evap. Has to be. So I wanted to share.

Tag - did you get any evaps using these? :shrug:

Seriously in a tweak I see something slight. I would post but I'm on my kindle! Test again!!

I had awful cramps that first day though. I can't imagine if there was a bean in there that it would have made it???? Tmi I didn't have any clotting though and only one day of an actual "flow". :shock: im holding my pee and testing again!

Yes I do!!! In the time frame???? Hubby said test tonight but I'm waiting lol

I'm going to get frers shortly!!!

Lovin.. 3 bfps on one day

The first pic was at 8 minutes and the second one was honestly at like 12 minutes when dh brought it back in to me because he thought it looked darker. Im all shaky but I have to write it as an evap since as far as I know I had a period. Well see what the next test shows!

I agree with your dh, test again!! :haha:

Ahhhhhhhh I just dont know what to think about this!!!

Lisa - definitely go get more tests!!! I can't wait to see!!! :dance:

I think you had a breakthrough bleed! It's quite common. I'm dying here

I doubt ill be sleeping much tonight!! I so dont want to get my hopes up but it just looks so pink!

...... But wouldn't it be more positive by now? Although my pee was quite clear :shrug: I need to reality check myself right now. This can't be real.

The first pic was at 8 minutes and the second one was honestly at like 12 minutes when dh brought it back in to me because he thought it looked darker. Im all shaky but I have to write it as an evap since as far as I know I had a period. Well see what the next test shows!

I agree with your dh, test again!! :haha:

Cant wait!!!

I would but I want to test in the morning and I only have one left.

It can be real. I can't wait til your morning! Wake up and pee early

:rofl: I'm holding my pee [which always seems harder to do the more you concentrate on holding it :dohh:]

https://i.imgur.com/QbsC2.jpg tripping out!!!!! Do you see it?????

Holy crap!! I do it see it. No, I didn't have any evaps with those.

Are those the ones I sent you? Those by the way test as little as 5 mius and is the very test I walked away from and saw my first line 8 hours later.

HOLY CRAP in case you didn't hear me the first time. Could that be why you had such a short period? You O'd super late? I am really trying to figure this out.

TEST AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"