Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

:happydance: :happydance: yay!!!! Today has been so exciting!!

OH. MY. GOD. I am soooooooo happy!!!

Amazing news!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!

Yay!! I'm putting you in the siggy! When would you be due?

We are all due within the same two weeks!

I'm certain mine is just an evil evap. Top is new test, bottom is earlier. Its dried less pink than it looked originally :shrug: oh well, either way I'm just so excited for all the bfp this thread has had now!

https://i.imgur.com/WwS3v.jpg

Yay!! I'm putting you in the siggy! When would you be due?

lol someone be my buddy! im due may 31st-june 2nd. i go for my us on oct 15 so excited! i will update my edd then

Ohh. does anyone else CRAVE sour candy?? lol all i eat is sour stuffs and i chug water(i used to hate water) my poor tongue is so raw, but i need to eat sour stuffs.

My goodness...I leave for a few hours and all of a sudden it's 5 BFP's!!! LOL!!!

Congrats everyone!!! Keep up the baby dust for us yet to get ours...lol...

Will totally be testing with fmu!

Jaysbaby, I totally will be your bump buddy if I get a bfp tomorrow!! :)

I am loving all the :bfp: 's Such wonderful news for all of you!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months and you can bet on me continuing to stalk :winkwink:

To all the other testers coming up I have a great feeling like October is our month! I'll be testing in 6 days and am so happy to have found such a great thread with some amazing ladies!! Can't wait to continue on this journey with all of you.

Lovin: you gotta :test: in the morning..I still have a ton of hope for you that this is your :bfp: and i will be anxiously awaiting the updated test in the AM.

:hug: to all you wonderful ladies!

I am so nervous it's going to be negative tomorrow. I'm trying to keep the good thoughts, just after 15 1/2 months it's too hard to believe...I'm going to bed. New test in about 7 hours!

Lovn- hoping for a bfp tomorrow for us both!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->