Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Jbk I totally understand not believing it after trying for that long but I really look forward to seeing your test tomorrow, I know it's gong to be a beautiful :bfp:

Good night!

Go sleep my loves so you can wake up and pee on sticks before I go to bed xx

Hi ladies, I just want to let you know I'm stalking and congratulate all of you lucky girls with all those beautiful BFPs:happydance: It does my heart good. Can you please send me your good luck too? :haha::winkwink:

eeeeek congrats lisa ,been a lucky thread this one hoping i get my bfp next month.been in town this morning and had to stop myself from buying test (mega hard)but waiting till af is due so i dont dissapoint myself

lovn, I might have line eye, but I see it on BOTH tests!!! i'm secretly running around my house waving my arms screaming with excitement for you. Definitely try with FMU today and maybe get a digi?

omg omg omg omg

Congrats Lisa!!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
Wow! This thread has certainly gotten exciting. I was was gone for most of it.

AFM - I took an equate +- yesterday morning and started to get real excited because it looked like a start of a BFP at the 3 minute mark, but then it disappeared. I will post a piccie, but it's a crappy pic. I had to go out for a while and when I came back, even the negative line was gone. :shrug: So, I'm thinkin' it was a bad test. I will wait until Saturday or Sunday to take my FRER. I want to make sure I'm late so I'm not wasting it.

Here is my horrible pic from yesterday morning.

Attachments

• 1003120731.jpg
    1003120731.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 16
Okay, Lovn, get up and POAS!!! I can't wait to see your BFP!

so confusing with been in uk n u lot mostly in america i have to wait lol xx what time is it over there

I'm in bed persuading myself to test and that there is no way yesterday was a fluke! 4 evaps..2 on blue dye cvs, 1 on an Answer test, and 1 on a frer! Not possible while in the time frame right??? See what I mean. So nervous!

there IS a second extremely faint line. came up at like 10 seconds!

I think I am going to buy one more and take it after school with 2mu!

https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r513/JBehr2006/IMG_2854_zps6a686122.jpg
https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r513/JBehr2006/IMG_2854_zpsa295fe74.jpg

https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r513/JBehr2006/IMG_2845eeeee_zps1a278930.jpg

:rofl: I swear I see a line before the pee even made it over haha!! Though I am one crazy lady haha

I am about to call the doctor! I think it is that time to check blood. Unfortunately, they do not open until 10am... I will be is class until 10:45.. so I am going to leave a message and hope they call me back!

I am about to call the doctor! I think it is that time to check blood. Unfortunately, they do not open until 10am... I will be is class until 10:45.. so I am going to leave a message and hope they call me back!

Can't wait to hear the results!

Very cool jbk! Keep us posted and have a wonderful day in class!!! :thumbup::baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->