Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

https://i.imgur.com/QbsC2.jpg tripping out!!!!! Do you see it?????

Holy crap!! I do it see it. No, I didn't have any evaps with those.

Are those the ones I sent you? Those by the way test as little as 5 mius and is the very test I walked away from and saw my first line 8 hours later.

HOLY CRAP in case you didn't hear me the first time. Could that be why you had such a short period? You O'd super late? I am really trying to figure this out.

TEST AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Ahhh!! They are the ones you sent me!!! :dance: And my temp never dropped that low, and my af was late, was short and was not clotty. I totally could have o'd cd17 or possible 18 :shock: I'm nauseous with excitement!! I hope this isn't an evil evap from hell! :haha:

Lovn, I was totally going to tell you to test because it's so weird how your temps are still high and AF was so wacky!!!!!!! I was going to wait until tomorrows temp to say anything, but holy shnit you could be prego!! That's totally a line!! I'll be checking for tomorrow mornings test, eeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :happydance: :dance:

I played around with my photo editor just to get the line as dark as possible! :happydance:

Attachments

• QbsC2.jpg
    QbsC2.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 12
Lovn, I was totally going to tell you to test because it's so weird how your temps are still high and AF was so wacky!!!!!!! I was going to wait until tomorrows temp to say anything, but holy shnit you could be prego!! That's totally a line!! I'll be checking for tomorrow mornings test, eeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :happydance: :dance:

Really???? I was secretly thinking the same thing but didn't want to sound nuts but dh mentioned after about the fifth time I started crying for no good reason if I was sure I wasn't pregnant haha.

I can't wait to test again!

I played around with my photo editor just to get the line as dark as possible! :happydance:

Holy crap!!!!!!! Tag Im in tears that's so undeniable! But it's thin... That worries me. Oh my goodness, please let this be real! :yipee:

Holy crap!!!!!!! Tag Im in tears that's so undeniable! But it's thin... That worries me. Oh my goodness, please let this be real! :yipee:

Compare it to the positive test I sent you, I don't think my line was that thick either...was it?

Wow! You girls have a serious streak of luck! I keep up with everyone's testing just to keep my mind off my own lol!! Jbk-- looks promising and lovn, oh my gosh!! I'll be checking back in the morning can't wait to see some more poas pics!!

congrats everyone!!!!! from one of the stalkers :)

Holy bananas this is the luckiest thread ever!!! LOVN I cant wait!!!! Tomorrow is going to be a good day!! I'm going to be at school 930-1045 and 4-745 but ill try to get on as much as possible!

The excitement is too much! I have my 3 pack of frer and I'm letting the kids play at the park for 5 min then heading home to pee

The excitement is too much! I have my 3 pack of frer and I'm letting the kids play at the park for 5 min then heading home to pee

Yes!!! Also weird because I'm laying my son down to sleep for the night lol. Time zones...

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I am soo excited for you Lovin!!!!!!! :hugs: Can't wait to wake up in the morn and see what the results are. Keep my fx'd for you!!!!. :hug:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

IT'S POSITIVE!!!!!! It's really real. I'm having a baby

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs: :thumbup: So happy for you! Wishing you a h&h 9 months hunnie!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->