Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

lovn - yeah, try a digi. and continue to see if the line gets darker~ I'm soooo hopeful for you~~~ :hugs:

jbk - no squinting/tilting needed alright! Girl, you are PREGGO! :dance:

Ok I'm freaking out I keep getting sharp stabbing pains on my right side between my rib and hip right in abdomen I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow... If it persists I should call my ob, right? Last time I was preggers was 5! Years ago so it's like I'm Preg for the first time lol I feel so inexperienced. Anyway pains and twinges are ok/commen right? I should only worry if I start to bleed? Idk I'm soooo unprepared. You would think I would know what to do since we planned this pregnancy. :help:

I did some tweaking to my chart - took out all the "af" stuff to see what it would look like if I had just continued through cycle 5 with just some spotting......
at first with my o day being cd15 it looked quite possible i could just be getting a really late positive but when I moved it to the cd17 [which ff kept trying to do in the first place anyway] and it looks a little less possible..... :shrug:

I kept all my data in another spreadsheet so I'll put it back in later but I want someone to look and see and tell me what you think [even though I know no one can tell me if I'm actually pregnant or not, I think this is just me ranting and rationalizing that could be a crazy turn of events!]

:shock:

Holy crap I just realized I had it all wrong and FF now has me ovulating CD19[I thought it was cd17!] :saywhat: We still :sex: around then too so it's still possible......... ok, I've got to back away from obsessing. This is just nuts. I'm going to go take a bath and calm down :haha:

Again I just want to extend a HUGE CONGRATS to all our new pregnant ladies!!!!! There is so much baby dust in this thread it's crazy AWESOME!!! I love it!! Thank you so much for sharing!!! :happydance::thumbup::flower::cloud9:

Holy moly!!! LOVN!!! I can't wait!!!

Ok I'm freaking out I keep getting sharp stabbing pains on my right side between my rib and hip right in abdomen I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow... If it persists I should call my ob, right? Last time I was preggers was 5! Years ago so it's like I'm Preg for the first time lol I feel so inexperienced. Anyway pains and twinges are ok/commen right? I should only worry if I start to bleed? Idk I'm soooo unprepared. You would think I would know what to do since we planned this pregnancy. :help:

I've honestly never been pregnant [that I have confirmed at least] so I don't know for sure, but I've always read that unless it's worse than af cramps and/or bleeding [more than light spotting] then you should call just to be sure. Otherwise it's common and usually the uterus growing for baby. Apparently you start feeling everything earlier with your second and so on, so that may be why you're already feeling stretching! [I hope that helps a bit! If you're really worried though, best to call your ob!] :hugs:

Ohh Lovn, you're right, this is just nuts!!!! "Hello? Lovn's uterus? Yes, can you please tell us what the heck is going on in there?!? Thanks, BnB buddies"

I wouldn't spend money on a digi. I'd use the $20 or so it costs and put it towards a blood test. A blood test will be 100% definitive whereas a digi may not pick up on it (I've read most digis pick up HCG at 50, which yours would likely be less than 20 right now). Let us know!!!

Oh yeah I had the negative digi, but positive everything else.. surprisingly Blue-Dye told me first!

hmm~~ yeah... isn't digi less sensitive than regular test stripes?

I've honestly never been pregnant [that I have confirmed at least] so I don't know for sure, but I've always read that unless it's worse than af cramps and/or bleeding [more than light spotting] then you should call just to be sure. Otherwise it's common and usually the uterus growing for baby. Apparently you start feeling everything earlier with your second and so on, so that may be why you're already feeling stretching! [I hope that helps a bit! If you're really worried though, best to call your ob!] :hugs:

I was pregnant, but never had too bad of cramping. I think the rule of thumb is to call if you think you need to. It is their job to ensure your baby makes it here healthy and safe. You pay your doctor.. so if you need to feel mentally good, call and make sure everything is okay. I had sex during my last pregnancy and bled some. I called and turned out the blood vessels in your cervix are like quadrupled, I dunno, but you bleed more easily. I called, went to the hospital, and felt silly but at least I had the comfort of knowing.

hmm~~ yeah... isn't digi less sensitive than regular test stripes?

I guess haha!! I think you're right about 50 when the others are like 25.

Ohh Lovn, you're right, this is just nuts!!!! "Hello? Lovn's uterus? Yes, can you please tell us what the heck is going on in there?!? Thanks, BnB buddies"

I wouldn't spend money on a digi. I'd use the $20 or so it costs and put it towards a blood test. A blood test will be 100% definitive whereas a digi may not pick up on it (I've read most digis pick up HCG at 50, which yours would likely be less than 20 right now). Let us know!!!

:rofl: Right??? I've been talking to my belly since last night saying "what's up in there??? Do we have a little miracle bean making a late arrival??"
And you're right on the blood test - I may just save the money for that instead of a digi....... but I may use an frer this afternoon. I do have three, after all :blush:

Jaysbaby- the twinges are extremely normal. I get them everyday and all day. With my pregnancy 12 years ago and this little Zygot as well. :haha: If you get bleeding or unmistakable pain, call the doc.

JBK....I KNEW IT!!!! YaY!!!!!!! :happydance::cry:

Lovn, first LOVE the new Avatar. ;)

second, Jbk, remind Lovn about all the early tests you took with ever so faint lines. I just don't see how you could be getting evaps on all of those tests. Mine took DAYS to develop to darker lines with those same tests. And all through your last cycle - we were like when is lovn ovulating? It was just a crazy cycle. I think any miracle is possible right now! IMAGINE that!

Sit tight and take another test this afternoon. And tomorrow. and then next day and the next and the next! :rofl:

I am on Cloud 9 for everyone right now! Keep the BFPs coming!

Ohh I am sooo excited to hear what the final results are Lovin!! I got my fx'd so tightly for you and will be stalking this thread like no other!!

AFM. here is my most recent test...8dpo...and looking like a :bfn: for me. I know it is still wayyy early but the symptoms I have been having have just increased 10 fold today so I really just wanted to check...boo hoo!!:nope:

Gonna test again at 12dpo and hopefully that lovely pink line will appear.:thumbup:

Attachments

• WP_000344.jpg
    WP_000344.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 8
  • WP_000345.jpg
    WP_000345.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 3
Jaysbaby- the twinges are extremely normal. I get them everyday and all day. With my pregnancy 12 years ago and this little Zygot as well. :haha: If you get bleeding or unmistakable pain, call the doc.

JBK....I KNEW IT!!!! YaY!!!!!!! :happydance::cry:

Lovn, first LOVE the new Avatar. ;)

second, Jbk, remind Lovn about all the early tests you took with ever so faint lines. I just don't see how you could be getting evaps on all of those tests. Mine took DAYS to develop to darker lines with those same tests. And all through your last cycle - we were like when is lovn ovulating? It was just a crazy cycle. I think any miracle is possible right now! IMAGINE that!

Sit tight and take another test this afternoon. And tomorrow. and then next day and the next and the next! :rofl:

I am on Cloud 9 for everyone right now! Keep the BFPs coming!

Oh yeah!! All those internet cheapies that kept having the faintest lines for like DAYS, and even now at what 14-15dpo they are faint. I agree keep it up!! Some people have some bleeding (the show I didnt know I was pregnant) you just never know. I have so much faith in this! I have to say I am so happy to have "met" everyone on this thread and know we will all be bump buddies at some point! LOVN- I feel so positive (you see how i did that) about this!!

Ohh I am sooo excited to hear what the final results are Lovin!! I got my fx'd so tightly for you and will be stalking this thread like no other!!

AFM. here is my most recent test...8dpo...and looking like a :bfn: for me. I know it is still wayyy early but the symptoms I have been having have just increased 10 fold today so I really just wanted to check...boo hoo!!:nope:

Gonna test again at 12dpo and hopefully that lovely pink line will appear.:thumbup:

Love the control lines!!! Keep it up!! This is the most lucky thread on b&b!!

Tag - thank you! It's my new favorite avi too! :cloud9:

And you are so right. It really was all over the place there. I also had watery cm around when I usually have creamy cm [I took that out of my chart originally though because it just seemed to late in my cycle.... but now I think it may have made sense??!]
I wish I could just say for certain that I am pregnant right now. The not knowing, is honestly making me dizzy and a bit sick to my stomach. I need to relax. and test again :rofl:

Dammit - now I'm crying again :haha:

Ladies - I don't know what I'd do without you right now. All your positive attitudes and support!! You're all the greatest bunch of knocked up/nearly knocked up and PUPO ladies I've ever had the pleasure of knowing!! :friends:

So I of course found the only chart on FF that has a similar situation - strange bbt, late ovulation and a late positive test AFTER SPOTTING!!!! :dance: I have hope!!!

https://i.imgur.com/MhH1c.png

So symptoms today... some twinges, some cm, boobs not sore, thirsty, and fatigue!

So I of course found the only chart on FF that has a similar situation - strange bbt, late ovulation and a late positive test AFTER SPOTTING!!!! :dance: I have hope!!!

https://i.imgur.com/MhH1c.png

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->