Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Ohh Lovn, you're right, this is just nuts!!!! "Hello? Lovn's uterus? Yes, can you please tell us what the heck is going on in there?!? Thanks, BnB buddies"

I wouldn't spend money on a digi. I'd use the $20 or so it costs and put it towards a blood test. A blood test will be 100% definitive whereas a digi may not pick up on it (I've read most digis pick up HCG at 50, which yours would likely be less than 20 right now). Let us know!!!

:rofl: Right??? I've been talking to my belly since last night saying "what's up in there??? Do we have a little miracle bean making a late arrival??"
And you're right on the blood test - I may just save the money for that instead of a digi....... but I may use an frer this afternoon. I do have three, after all :blush:

Good luck lovn!!! Just keep us posted when you next POAS! I want you to know that when I had my BFP I did get a "Pregnant" on a CB digi before I got a line on a FRER so you just never know I guess!! Can't wait to check back later!!

WOW i have missed sooooooooooo much!!! :dohh:and missed you lovely ladies too of course :p

congrats to all the:bfp: :hugs::happydance::happydance::yipee::dance::yipee:

lovn i told you i had a good feeling about you :D fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Lovn....stay positive!!! Smile! So much to be thankful for....;-) do you have an ovulation test to pee on?

Jbk Crongrats!!!! Wonderful!!!! Holland!

LISA .....WOOOHOO!!! BFP.....HOLLA!!! Holy crap;-)

CD 10 for me....fingers crossed that this is going to be my cycle (hoping for bfp around October 20th

the doctor said i could go today at 2:30 for blood work which is in less than an hour! I probably have to wait until tomorrow :/ I have class at 4!

That will do jbk....Cu's you ARE PRGNANT.....AND YOU WILL BE PREGNANT TOMORROW TOO!!!! HUGE SMILES FOR YOU LADY :-D DON'T STRESS!! RELAX AND ENJOY LIFE

That will do jbk....Cu's you ARE PRGNANT.....AND YOU WILL BE PREGNANT TOMORROW TOO!!!! HUGE SMILES FOR YOU LADY :-D DON'T STRESS!! RELAX AND ENJOY LIFE

I am :)) I am still in shock haha!

the doctor said i could go today at 2:30 for blood work which is in less than an hour! I probably have to wait until tomorrow :/ I have class at 4!

Bummer that you have class today! I almost want to be awful person and say ditch class but I wont :haha: and at least you can get in tomorrow!! :happydance:

Bummer that you have class today! I almost want to be awful person and say ditch class but I wont :haha: and at least you can get in tomorrow!! :happydance:

I would, but I have a quiz on the cranial and facial bones ://// ughhhity buggity boo.. I may still try to go haha

Aw darn quiz!!! :grr:

Right!! Darn human anatomy... always ruining things... :haha: I may go up there and take my son with me, see how many people are in there and if it's slow I will stay. If it's busy I'll leave. :D

its just hit me like a ton of bricks that this is our last month of ttc till feb (my oh wants to go abroad for his 30th next end july beg aug and if i drop on after this month i would be too far gone to travel)i wanted to postpone the hol but hes not budging on the idea and im hoping and praying i get my bfp,dont think i could wait 5 months .he reckons the rest will do us good but im only on my 2nd round of clomid (horrid timing )feeling really down now :sad1:

All you ladies are soooooooo inspiring! Thank you so much for this thread....feel so happy for you all :) amazing! Tag...how ya feeling there Lady?
? Phantom? Updates pretty please ....:)

Lovn.....it is what it is....either way...you keep that chin up WOMAN...and how is that burned hand? Typing with both now? Hope so....take care and poas....!

Lisa..so happy for you! Wink

its just hit me like a ton of bricks that this is our last month of ttc till feb (my oh wants to go abroad for his 30th next end july beg aug and if i drop on after this month i would be too far gone to travel)i wanted to postpone the hol but hes not budging on the idea and im hoping and praying i get my bfp,dont think i could wait 5 months .he reckons the rest will do us good but im only on my 2nd round of clomid (horrid timing )feeling really down now :sad1:

Aw hun, that's rough :hugs: I hope that you get your bfp this time and don't even have to worry about it. Or maybe your oh will budge on the timing of the trip! Men just don't get it sometimes, that waiting that long after you've already started trying is a great deal to ask, especially once you've start fertility treatment. :hugs:

All you ladies are soooooooo inspiring! Thank you so much for this thread....feel so happy for you all :) amazing! Tag...how ya feeling there Lady?
? Phantom? Updates pretty please ....:)

Lovn.....it is what it is....either way...you keep that chin up WOMAN...and how is that burned hand? Typing with both now? Hope so....take care and poas....!

Lisa..so happy for you! Wink

Burned hand is on the mend, thanks! Still mostly typing one handed plus one finger from the burnt hand :haha:

I'll be POAS in t-minus 2 hours :dance:

Hi, good morning all! It's 5:30am and I feel like barfing and my tittys are burning! Slightly darker frer this morning. Lovin, use a frer! I hope it gives you your answers :)

i know lovn he doesnt realise the last 2 n half years have been so upsetting then hes just like we will wait 5 months then try again obs a hol is more important to him but what can i say i need him to help make the baby xwhat am i meant to tell the doc ,oh by the way thanks for giving me 6 months worth of clomid but only gonna take 2 then gonna waste 5 months cos chap wants a hol .fuming lol .hoping im stressing for no reason af due mon so will wait n see i guess

Hi, good morning all! It's 5:30am and I feel like barfing and my tittys are burning! Slightly darker frer this morning. Lovin, use a frer! I hope it gives you your answers :)

LOVE hearing those symptoms!! :happydance::happydance: So stoked for you!

AFM: i am anxiously awaiting my mailman to make his arrival with my 50 wondfo tests..it will be my first time using the strips and I am soo anxious. Lol I will officially become a POASA :winkwink: I am 8 dpo right now and got a :bfn: today but hoping to start the daily countdown cycle tomorrow :happydance:

This thread is beyond lucky and I am on :cloud9: for all you ladies getting their :bfp: Us other ones will be right behind you..I just feel it! :hugs: :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->