Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Nope never did! THey are super early detectors. And it takes 3 days for numbers to triple. And these test 5miu's, FRER's test 10-25. Yee haw!

:dance: :dance: :dance: So since this is day 2 of seeing lines then tomorrow I should see something on a frer??! :bunny: I can't wait!!
Oh and I texted dh the pictures and he sees the second line on his phone too! [that really surprised me] :shock:

Lovn this is so exciting!! Better be a sticky bean!!

omg lovin im so excited. i see it on ALL of them. WAKE UP EARLY TO FRER!!

So tested again tonight... still faint positive! Can't wait to get some blood results!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: So happy for you girlies! Can't wait to see those lines get darker and darker!!

I just receieved my bulk shipment of my first pregnancy strips. They are 10miu and I am sooo excited to test in the morning..9po. Still pretty early but I have been having a s*** load of symptoms, that I am pretty sure aren't just in my head :winkwink:

Have any of you lovely ladies used the 10miu tests and if so what are your opinions? I am afraid of false positives I guess and being so new at this I would love some thoughts on them.

Hope everyone is having a great night!!

p.s i had so planned on testing the second that the mailman came but boy was he late today..and my bladder was about to explode so we will now be testing in the am...fx'd!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: So happy for you girlies! Can't wait to see those lines get darker and darker!!

I just receieved my bulk shipment of my first pregnancy strips. They are 10miu and I am sooo excited to test in the morning..9po. Still pretty early but I have been having a s*** load of symptoms, that I am pretty sure aren't just in my head :winkwink:

Have any of you lovely ladies used the 10miu tests and if so what are your opinions? I am afraid of false positives I guess and being so new at this I would love some thoughts on them.

Hope everyone is having a great night!!

p.s i had so planned on testing the second that the mailman came but boy was he late today..and my bladder was about to explode so we will now be testing in the am...fx'd!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

This month with the Internet ones I started to see stuff like a week ago.. don't know if they were real or not! But they ended up not being false! Good luck cant wait to see some tests!!

No doubt yours is def not false! Gives me such hope and I am just soo thrilled for you!!!!!!!! Can't wait for the blood test results..I am now your lil stalker..hope you don't mind :blush:

Wohoo! Convinced dh, if there is a line on my frer tomorrow I can go get the blood test! :dance: I dont know how im going to sleep tonight.

And this may all be in my head now that I feel like I'm possibly pregnant but my nips have been super sore/sensitive, I have cramps [not normal this pre O, post 'af'] I've been so dizzy and nauseous. I'm either pregnant or sick! :dohh:

eeeeek im so fricking excited lovn :D

i cant wait till i get to start poas!! implant out in 2months :happydance: xx

Get up and pee woman!!! I don't care that it's barely 6am. You have an eager audience waiting!!!! Xxx

Good morning!!! Can't wait for the BFPs ladies!!

Lisa- Is it bad already? I'm just sleepy. Like all the time.

I want peace- how are you feeling my friend with your little orange?

Good morning!!! Can't wait for the BFPs ladies!!

Lisa- Is it bad already? I'm just sleepy. Like all the time.

Fatigue is my worst (best) symptom! Once I get out of bed I'm doing my last test!

Cant wait for LOVN!!! :test:

Oh goodness the line is so light I can barely see it!!

https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r513/JBehr2006/IMG_2890_zps7f71d216.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->