Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Lisa I just took a look at your chart and your temp dip gives me hope LOL I keep trying not to think too far one way or the other, take each day as it comes and see where we end up. I don't want to get too over excited, I know the PUPO thing is fun but I always think if I get carried away with that it is setting myself up for a fall LOL Can I ask did you have any pains that could have been implantation? If my temps go back up tomorrow and Monday then I will test Monday with FMU.

I had no pains, no symptoms, no nothing. 8dpo I had 3 teeeeeeny spots of blood mixed in with some snotty cm. first time in all my pregnancies I've had ib. Honestly though if I didn't check my cm at that exact point in time I would never have known.

OK thanks, I know its silly to try to compare because every one is different and some people will have cramps with implantation, others wont, some people will have dips others wont, but you can't help it can you LOL

I didn't realise I had the dip. I wrote down my temps and entered the 8dpo temp wrong so I had this wonderful line of high temps. Last week I looked at my temp sheet and noticed my error! Lol

LOL that's quite funny. I think I'm going to head off to bed so I can shut off from thinking about it for a while and finally temp again! Who would have thought I would be so eager, I used to find the idea of putting a thermometer 'there' very off putting, now I wish you were able to temp several times a day LOL

LOL that's quite funny. I think I'm going to head off to bed so I can shut off from thinking about it for a while and finally temp again! Who would have thought I would be so eager, I used to find the idea of putting a thermometer 'there' very off putting, now I wish you were able to temp several times a day LOL

Is it bad that I had NO clue you had to put the thermometer "There" lol

Well it would appear to be over. My temp dropped again this morning and I've had some spotting that looks like its going to turn to light bleeding. Had a 9 day LP this time. I was hoping for more because I had a 10 day LP last time I took B6 but I guess I did start taking it towards the end of the previous cycle so maybe next cycle will be longer. Hope you have better luck lala and lovn and anyone else

Is it bad that I had NO clue you had to put the thermometer "There" lol

You can temp oral but when I was ttc I always done the vajayjay way as it gives you an accurate reading from inside body temp I think don,tquote me tho so maybe nxt cycle start tempt hat way see if y get better temps I would love to know if there is a difference good luck on all :test: hope :witch:finds her way home and hope all the :bfp: start to roll in :happydance: so :dust::dust: to all :hugs:

Oh and those of you who share my 'good' fortune of non-sleeping children, my youngest slept didn't wake up till 4:30am, then went back to sleep, of course I was then disturbed and had trouble sleeping, kept dozing off for half hour and waking up to check the time to see if I could temp yet LMAO But if he'd gone just 2 more hours or even an hour and half I would have had a full nights sleep WOO HOO!

Oh yes I have non sleeping children who think they can have a nap inthe afternoon not any more I'm just so tired but wen I get them off to bed you'd think I would fall straight off but no I'm then up till midnight if not later then I'm woken by Riley at 5.30 so hopfully my sleep will settle

His usually up a few times a night, but last night it was just the once at 4:30!
Now I KNOW I will regret saying this but my spotting was quite brown and dischargy and I've had no more for a couple of hours. I know better by now that to hope it could be to do with implantation and that it will probably be in full flow by tonight but all the time I'm not bleeding I hold the tiniest glimmer of hope

Waiting for AF to show herself....:coffee: FF is giving me 62 points...I am discouraged...and. figure I should have had a bfp test result by now. Last month I got AF on 12-13 dpo. :flower: Going to sew and eat some feelings today:haha:

Let's see some lee sticks LOVN....MOTHEROFBOYS....TWO2GO..your chart looks awesome!:thumbup::hugs:
:hugs:to all

You're not out yet lala.
You know it seems no matter how many months pass without that BFP I still make the same mistakes while getting my hopes up and still feel just as disappointed. But now I think if I ever do see a 2nd pink line I will probably pass out with the shock!

Awww bless you ladies I'm so sure you brown discharge motherofboys just could be of that implantation
Lalala just want to say my af was 3 days late an only got very faint lines on Internet ones but not pregnant on clearblue digi
Just really trying to say your not out till af arrives xxx
Good luck with teasing home it is all of yr,s BFP xx

Thanks baby0 I just don't want to get too carried away with that idea to find out it was just a warning that afs on her way

Well....my cervix is still closed...so that is good. Chin up....keep thinking af has started...only to find cm ....one day at a time. Thanks for all of your support. Going to test tonight if af doesn't show up. Peace Ladies! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->