Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

thanks ive tried googling it just wondered if it might still be in my system for a wee bit longer so when we try the natural way this month it may help.my first week of loosing weight for a baby(meant to help with pcos ,im not fat lol) started with a 2lb loss ,not much but a start i guess

thanks ive tried googling it just wondered if it might still be in my system for a wee bit longer so when we try the natural way this month it may help.my first week of loosing weight for a baby(meant to help with pcos ,im not fat lol) started with a 2lb loss ,not much but a start i guess

Oh I see! Well 2lbs is an excellent start! :thumbup: Keep it up! :happydance:

A question for our preggy members ~ did you notice AF like cramping [but almost not like af ~ so hard to describe] early on in your tww in your bfp cycle?

I ask because I have the strangest - almost tight/bloated stretched/pulled achy cramping and it isn't concentrated - it's across my whole uterus :shrug: I just don't want to give up hope and think this is AF coming on.... [even if I hadn't ovulated late I'm only cd23 and that seems too early for this type of cramping :dohh:]

PS I'm totally bummed out that the FF website is down right now :rofl:

I don't know the answer but I would suspect that Clomid is more of a fast working drug, which quickly leaves the body. It isn't exactly known how Clomid works but the theory is that it blocks you estrogen receptors. Since they're blocked your body tries to compensate for what it thinks is low estrogen levels and you produce even more estrogen, which makes those follies grow. I would think after the follicular phase of your cycle that Clomid would be gone, as it's a quick acting drug and that estrogen is no longer dominant.

Fantastic job losing weight, though! It all starts with the first step ;)

A question for our preggy memembers ~ did you notice AF like cramping [but almost not like af ~ so hard to describe] early on in your tww in your bfp cycle?

I ask because I have the strangest - almost tight/bloated stretched/pulled achy cramping and it isn't concentrated - it's across my whole uterus :shrug: I just don't want to give up hope and think this is AF coming on.... [even if I hadn't ovulated late I'm only cd23 and that seems too early for this type of cramping :dohh:]

PS I'm totally bummed out that the FF website is down right now :rofl:

To be completely honest, I haven't had any link between AF cramps and BFP or not. My first BFP I had a weird burning sensation at 5DPO, sort-of AF cramps at 7DPO, and BFP at 9DPO. On a BFN cycle I had weird sensations at 5DPO and the same AF cramping at 10DPO. On this BFP cycle I had no cramping or sensations :shrug:

Sorry, I'm of no help:nope: I'm hoping it's your bean making it's way through your tubes!!! ;)

Lovn - also, don't worry about AF showing up early! :) If you O late then your whole cycle shifts, aka, your LP stays the same length it usually is. There's plenty of time

Lovn - also, don't worry about AF showing up early! :) If you O late then your whole cycle shifts, aka, your LP stays the same length it usually is. There's plenty of time

Thank you for that bio :hugs: I sure hope so! [I''ve had short LP's in the past but not recently so I hope it's not AF].

The feeling is now radiating through my lower back ~ it's a very uncomfortable feeling :( but I also have those fluttery feelings too [which I like.... yep, I'm weird :rofl:]. I must not worry, too much though!

How are you doing????

I'm trying to stay positive as it is only 8dpo and yes its fun to pee in a cup and dip a tiny strip in it LOL I count myself as being safe for the day at least when I see my temp is still high and am taking it one day at a time. Don't want a nasty surprise LOL

Married for 6yrs & TTC #1! You absolutely do not need a piece of paper to show you love. Not sure where you are but my concern would be the legalities. God forbid ANYTHING was to happen to myself or my husband I like the idea that he and I are each others next of kin.

I have been with my OG for 6 1/2 years. We have been engaged for 4 1/2 years, but we never got married:sulk: his family is all mad because they think we are "sinners" but I believe that as long as our love is pure and true we will be just fine... I do not need a piece of paper to show that I love Him, ive spent 6 1/2 years proving it:blush:... I know this is off topic I was just wondering, is everyone in this thread married or no?

ok suddenly very hard to stay positive, tummy feeling tender though not cramping yet but I'm starting to be short tempered this evening too. I bet not be going to get AF yet, I was hoping I would at least get what I did last time I took b6 and get an 11 day LP.

ok suddenly very hard to stay positive, tummy feeling tender though not cramping yet but I'm starting to be short tempered this evening too. I bet not be going to get AF yet, I was hoping I would at least get what I did last time I took b6 and get an 11 day LP.

Before I got my positive I was REALLY mean so short tempered it stopped , but for the Last couple of days I have been a mess lol I'm so mean and it sucks because I catch myself being mean, but I can't stop.. I hope my body adjusts to the hormones soon because my oh is starting to feel neglected:cry:

Thats good to know, I hope its the same for me. Even if I'm not pregnant I want to have a long enough LP to actually conceive.

I'm so mean when pregnant! I read it all and can't remember a thing <3 to you all

Lovn - Wishing you lots of luck, FX'd!! Saw that you mentioned being 4DPO yesterday, has you LP ever been that short? I would relax and enjoy the fluttery feelings:happydance:

Thank you for that bio :hugs: I sure hope so! [I''ve had short LP's in the past but not recently so I hope it's not AF].

The feeling is now radiating through my lower back ~ it's a very uncomfortable feeling :( but I also have those fluttery feelings too [which I like.... yep, I'm weird :rofl:]. I must not worry, too much though!

How are you doing????

I seem to have calmed down now so perhaps it was just the stress of having to rush home from school change my older 2 and go back for their school disco then come home make a super fast dinner for me, hubs and youngest, and then rush back and get them. Hardly had time to think. Thank God its Saturday tomorrow. I still have a weird feeling in my belly, every now and then it feels like its going to turn to cramps then doesn't. Oh well time will tell. I'm going to try to hold off testing but I think we all know it is unlikely that I'll manage it.

I seem to have calmed down now so perhaps it was just the stress of having to rush home from school change my older 2 and go back for their school disco then come home make a super fast dinner for me, hubs and youngest, and then rush back and get them. Hardly had time to think. Thank God its Saturday tomorrow. I still have a weird feeling in my belly, every now and then it feels like its going to turn to cramps then doesn't. Oh well time will tell. I'm going to try to hold off testing but I think we all know it is unlikely that I'll manage it.

:happydance:
Wow...look at you superwoman...you Rock! I too have been angry here and there...irritable ...set off easily. Not sure if I should interpret it as a pregnancy symptom or Pms. :shrug:
bfn today...:nope: I just gotta stay positive. You too motherof boys...& Lovn....we will all get our bfp's.....someway....somehow....someday. :hugs: You ladies are truly a support team for me...as I hope to be for all of you. :cry: I am a damn emotional HOT Mess today....went to return a package at ups store...they don't provide tape anymore...so I wasn't about to pay 6 dollars for their tape. I WENT TO RITE AIDE..HAD TO BUY TESTS ANYWAY...got tape for 2 dollars...and was so proud of myself:thumbup:....there was a different ups store by the rite aide store...so I started taping up this huge box in the parking lot....seriously funny...had to hold it together with my legs and try to keep it closed to seal it up. So funny..cars driving by me ...omg. :haha: so when I walked into the ups store..I realized I had left the return label inside the box!:cry::haha: had to start all over.....I am a genius today!!! Couldn't wait to get home...what a nightmare.:dohh:

Just some ramblings from a "wanna be" pregnant ...hoping I am pregnant Woman. Time for almond toffee...and hot Earl Grey tea....Tv and bed...lots of pillows...feeling so down on if I will ever get a bfp.:cry: I suppose I am preparing myself mentally for AF....gonna hit me hard this month because I tried so hard and feel like I did practically everything possible to conceive. Decorated my kitchen with some webs and spiders...creepy...:haha: fixed my sewing machine too! :flower:

Even positive people get down now and then. MY APOLOGIES Ladies....usually a positive person....but this ttc and tww Business gets so exhausting ....ya know. :hugs: you ladies give me hope.

Lovn - Wishing you lots of luck, FX'd!! Saw that you mentioned being 4DPO yesterday, has you LP ever been that short? I would relax and enjoy the fluttery feelings:happydance:

Thank you :) I usually have a 10-12 day LP but O ovulated late [first time ever as far as I know] and was worried that it wouldn't matter, that I may still start AF at the usually CD28/29. But as Bio mentioned, if I O late, I'll get AF late [hopefully not at all, though, of course :thumbup:]
I'm definitely enjoying the flutters! :happydance:

Poas early LOVN!!! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TOO....heehee

I sooooo want to :blush: :haha: I did POA OPK today, to feed the addiction :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->