Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

:happydance:
Wow...look at you superwoman...you Rock! I too have been angry here and there...irritable ...set off easily. Not sure if I should interpret it as a pregnancy symptom or Pms. :shrug:
bfn today...:nope: I just gotta stay positive. You too motherof boys...& Lovn....we will all get our bfp's.....someway....somehow....someday. :hugs: You ladies are truly a support team for me...as I hope to be for all of you. :cry: I am a damn emotional HOT Mess today....went to return a package at ups store...they don't provide tape anymore...so I wasn't about to pay 6 dollars for their tape. I WENT TO RITE AIDE..HAD TO BUY TESTS ANYWAY...got tape for 2 dollars...and was so proud of myself:thumbup:....there was a different ups store by the rite aide store...so I started taping up this huge box in the parking lot....seriously funny...had to hold it together with my legs and try to keep it closed to seal it up. So funny..cars driving by me ...omg. :haha: so when I walked into the ups store..I realized I had left the return label inside the box!:cry::haha: had to start all over.....I am a genius today!!! Couldn't wait to get home...what a nightmare.:dohh:

Just some ramblings from a "wanna be" pregnant ...hoping I am pregnant Woman. Time for almond toffee...and hot Earl Grey tea....Tv and bed...lots of pillows...feeling so down on if I will ever get a bfp.:cry: I suppose I am preparing myself mentally for AF....gonna hit me hard this month because I tried so hard and feel like I did practically everything possible to conceive. Decorated my kitchen with some webs and spiders...creepy...:haha: fixed my sewing machine too! :flower:

Even positive people get down now and then. MY APOLOGIES Ladies....usually a positive person....but this ttc and tww Business gets so exhausting ....ya know. :hugs: you ladies give me hope.

OMG You sound just like me ~ I had to struggle with putting a box together in the parking lot a few months back, ended up dropping a bunch of paper work and of course it was windy and I ended up chasing my stuff around for 10 minutes :rofl:

:hugs: Sorry you're feeling exhusted by all this [I totally know what you mean, btw] but I think you have a fantastic shot this cycle - and to be completely honest - I think you're pregnant! PUPO :happydance:

Lovn - Wishing you lots of luck, FX'd!! Saw that you mentioned being 4DPO yesterday, has you LP ever been that short? I would relax and enjoy the fluttery feelings:happydance:

Thank you :) I usually have a 10-12 day LP but O ovulated late [first time ever as far as I know] and was worried that it wouldn't matter, that I may still start AF at the usually CD28/29. But as Bio mentioned, if I O late, I'll get AF late [hopefully not at all, though, of course :thumbup:]
I'm definitely enjoying the flutters! :happydance:

Poas early LOVN!!! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TOO....heehee

I sooooo want to :blush: :haha: I did POA OPK today, to feed the addiction :rofl:

Haha!! So I've promised myself I would not buy any HPTs until much later in the 2WW because... well, pee always seems to find it's way to them!! :shrug:

My first thought: Ooohhhh... I HAVE OPKs TOO!! :happydance:

:happydance:
Wow...look at you superwoman...you Rock! I too have been angry here and there...irritable ...set off easily. Not sure if I should interpret it as a pregnancy symptom or Pms. :shrug:
bfn today...:nope: I just gotta stay positive. You too motherof boys...& Lovn....we will all get our bfp's.....someway....somehow....someday. :hugs: You ladies are truly a support team for me...as I hope to be for all of you. :cry: I am a damn emotional HOT Mess today....went to return a package at ups store...they don't provide tape anymore...so I wasn't about to pay 6 dollars for their tape. I WENT TO RITE AIDE..HAD TO BUY TESTS ANYWAY...got tape for 2 dollars...and was so proud of myself:thumbup:....there was a different ups store by the rite aide store...so I started taping up this huge box in the parking lot....seriously funny...had to hold it together with my legs and try to keep it closed to seal it up. So funny..cars driving by me ...omg. :haha: so when I walked into the ups store..I realized I had left the return label inside the box!:cry::haha: had to start all over.....I am a genius today!!! Couldn't wait to get home...what a nightmare.:dohh:

Just some ramblings from a "wanna be" pregnant ...hoping I am pregnant Woman. Time for almond toffee...and hot Earl Grey tea....Tv and bed...lots of pillows...feeling so down on if I will ever get a bfp.:cry: I suppose I am preparing myself mentally for AF....gonna hit me hard this month because I tried so hard and feel like I did practically everything possible to conceive. Decorated my kitchen with some webs and spiders...creepy...:haha: fixed my sewing machine too! :flower:

Even positive people get down now and then. MY APOLOGIES Ladies....usually a positive person....but this ttc and tww Business gets so exhausting ....ya know. :hugs: you ladies give me hope.[/QUOTE]

Sorry you aren't having the best day, hopefully spooky decorating will help distract you. TTCing is very emotional, one day!!! 10dpo is too early to let it get you down... Happy thoughts and LOTS of :dust:

DH has been taking melatonin to help him sleep...I researched it....and.........found this....:-(

SPERM COUNT Melatonin produces side effects in men that affect reproductive functions. It has been shown to decrease the amount of sperm in men and affect sperm motility, according to the Mayo Clinic. These side effects disrupt reproduction as lower numbers of sperm decrease the chance of conception. Slow motility affects how sperm swim, preventing them from reaching an egg for fertilization.
MAYBE THIS IS WHAT IS KEEPING BFPS AWAY LATELY!!!! UGH! I feel like Indiana Jones....like I figured out some puzzle.
I will still go get checked out...but I really have never had a problem conceiving...UNTIL NOW...maybe it is just the melatonin....DISCOURAGED EVEN MORE NOW AFTER READING UPON IT...... I DON'T THINK WE WILL HAVE A BFP THIS CYCLE
:-(

It is an easy fix..he just needs to stop taking it....lightbulb!!!! Lol..if it is in fact what is causing secondary infertility.....just makes sense to me...am I crazy or do any of you ladies agree with me? What a bummer ....I think it is logical assumption though ;-)

:shock: wow that would totally suck that his sleep aid is messing with his fertility :( good that you did research though!

Yeah, if he can take something else to help him sleep [herbal supplement?] it might be worth the switch!

Thanks Lovn....I honestly just don't understand why I haven't gotten a bfp yet...I was fertile myrtle before....LOL ....I will ask the doctor when I go on the 29th. Totally going to the natural foods store and asking about herbal sleep aide....we just need to get to the bottom of this mystery. :-/ can't wait to see pee sticks from you Lady Lovn! So excited for you!

Wouldnt it be great if that was the answer lala, you'd know, fix it, and bam, pregnant. 2hat is if you're not already, which you are lol
i'm grumpy again today but could be the fact I had to wake the kids up and rush round all week then this morning they were up nice and early, I have a head ache and dh is in a mood.
Does not help that I did get a temp drop today, not entered it yet but dropped from 37.93 to 36.80 and followed it up with a FMU BFN. 9dpo.

Wouldnt it be great if that was the answer lala, you'd know, fix it, and bam, pregnant. 2hat is if you're not already, which you are lol
i'm grumpy again today but could be the fact I had to wake the kids up and rush round all week then this morning they were up nice and early, I have a head ache and dh is in a mood.
Does not help that I did get a temp drop today, not entered it yet but dropped from 37.93 to 36.80 and followed it up with a FMU BFN. 9dpo.

Motherofboys/ just wanted to say we were not trying for pg these lat few months but it happend which is exciting but before I knew I was preg my hubby sayin that time ov the month is it a I was being so moody an snappy all the time for stupid little things like kids leaven there pens lying around Darren (hubby) not puttin his cup in th sink just really ridiculous it is but now I find myself just so emotional just sobbing my heart but I'm like 6w 5days r 7weeks I,ll know for sure on Monday hat wante to say them moody signs r a Deffo preg so not out untilAF arrives xxxx

Mother, this is perfect timing for an implantation dip :thumbup: don't get discouraged. You are PUPO!!!!

Exactly you are soon this month with that dip @9dpo so now it take bout 5 days to get all snuggled in pupo

Lovn, how are you feeling today? Beautiful temp rise!!! I'll gladly look at any pretty pee sticks you have to feed my addiction as well! :rofl:

AFM, morning sickness (in my case afternoon and evening) has set in over the past week and fatigue is still knocking me off my feet. Need to be better at watching what I eat - I think I've already gained a couple pounds :shock: 4-5 more weeks until we know if everything is ok this time :thumbup:

Lovn, how are you feeling today? Beautiful temp rise!!! I'll gladly look at any pretty pee sticks you have to feed my addiction as well! :rofl:

AFM, morning sickness (in my case afternoon and evening) has set in over the past week and fatigue is still knocking me off my feet. Need to be better at watching what I eat - I think I've already gained a couple pounds :shock: 4-5 more weeks until we know if everything is ok this time :thumbup:

Thank you! :) it wasn't quite the spike it looked to be earlier - in my sleepyness I accidentally put 98.3 instead of 98.03 :dohh: it's still a rise though! :dance: as for how I feel..... Gassy :rofl: that's about it so far this morning. :blush:

I may POA OPK today but I'm going to try my hardest to wait until 8dpo to start testing [hoping my new tests arrive by then!]

Sorry the morning sickness and fatigue have set in! Hope it doesn't get too bad! :hugs:

Hi can I join this thread? This is my second cycle ttc. Yesterday I had a temperature dip so I should be 1dpo? I also had cm sticky strechy but a bit cloudy. I will wait maybe until I am 5dpo and than test everyday. Sooooo excited.

Welcome Confetti! And lots of luck to you! Sounds like we'll be testing starting the same day! We can be POAS buddies :dance: :rofl:

Call me Mrs. Confused........ Tmi warning ~
I suddenly have thin stretchy not quite but close to ewcm at 5dpo. Completely 100% not normal for me at this point in my cycle. :shrug: definitely going to take an opk.... But I sure hope its just a super early sign of good things to come... Like a :bfp: :lol:

This sure is another strange cycle :wacko:

As that day has gone on (and I don't want to speak too soon, touching wood and all that superstitious stuff) and there has been no AF and no cramps, I have wondered about implantation. If it is I just hope the B6 can hold AF off long enough for the pregnancy hormones to tell her not to bother visiting. Most I can hope for is another 2-3 days as that's what I had last time I took B6. Then again I may have just jinxed myself and will come on over night! I saw 3 magpies today, then 5 minutes down the road another 2 magpies, so 3 for a girl and 2 for joy LMAO
I won't test tomorrow and will see what my temp does, if it was implantation I won't get a positive for another few days anyway. I'm going to take each days as it comes, and at this point I just want to know I actually have a chance, please let me make it into the middle of next week with no AF [-o<[-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->