Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Definitely not out!!!! :af:

I'm so tempted to test tonight but it's wayyyyyyyyyy too early for me :rofl: I totally feel different though! PUPO!!!! :bunny:

Not had any spotting since lunch time, still quietly cautious though.

Ok ~ I completely gave in :blush:

But....... Does any one else see what I see? :shock: I may be totally crazy :rofl:

https://i.imgur.com/uZD0j.jpg

:bunny: I know it's early but these are apparently super sensitive tests.....so..... Who knows :shrug:

Ok ~ I completely gave in :blush:

But....... Does any one else see what I see? :shock: I may be totally crazy :rofl:

https://i.imgur.com/uZD0j.jpg

Oh my gosh, when I tilt the screen back I do see a little something!!!??!?! Can you see it with the naked eye???

Elle ~ I can :dance:

Here it is dried [I know... I know, I shouldn't be looking at it now BUT..... I still looked :blush: :rofl:]

https://i.imgur.com/YmzJ2.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/CNdZ9.jpg

I swear there's color irl, it just seems like a thin line...... Tag never had evaps on these..... :shrug:

I can NOT wait for Tuesday :haha:

Well ladies the witch finally got me, 11dpo so had a 10 day LP, not great, but not impossible and I can still increase it as you can take up to 200mg of B6 a day and I only take 100mg atm. I shouldn't have got ahead of myself, I know I wont be pregnant this year, but I still can't help hope LOL
Great to see some pee sticks lovin, how are you lala?

i defo see this lovn hope its ur bfp xx i said i wasnt gonna opk test this month cos i dont ovulate by myself but i gave in hope i get the surge(i know it doesnt mean im gonna ov but hope so )

Thanks 2years! Good luck this cycle! I hope you ovulate a nice strong sticky egg and are able to catch it!

Sorry the witch got you motherofboys :hugs: that B6 definitely seems to be helping your LP though!

Afm ~ I had what now appears to be a 'dip' yesterday :dance: implantation????

EDIT: And with that dip - possible ib!!!!! :happydance:

OMG!! I didn't either, the instrustions did NOT mention that! Am I doing it wrong?!?

LOL that's quite funny. I think I'm going to head off to bed so I can shut off from thinking about it for a while and finally temp again! Who would have thought I would be so eager, I used to find the idea of putting a thermometer 'there' very off putting, now I wish you were able to temp several times a day LOL

Is it bad that I had NO clue you had to put the thermometer "There" lol

OMG!! I didn't either, the instrustions did NOT mention that! Am I doing it wrong?!?

LOL that's quite funny. I think I'm going to head off to bed so I can shut off from thinking about it for a while and finally temp again! Who would have thought I would be so eager, I used to find the idea of putting a thermometer 'there' very off putting, now I wish you were able to temp several times a day LOL

lol I dont temp in my hoohaa, although I did read the same, that it's more accurate but that just seems like too much work the second I wake up :rofl: you can do it either way though! :thumbup:

lol I dont temp in my hoohaa, although I did read the same, that it's more accurate but that just seems like too much work the second I wake up :rofl: you can do it either way though! :thumbup:

me neither~! Been so use to temp orally. Seems pretty consistent so far. I think it's good if you sleep with your mouth open? I'm so worried if I decided to switch over, I would accident temp orally and forgot I use the same bbt to temp from hoo ha! :sick: :rofl: So yeah.. I"m sticking with oral! :thumbup:

LMAO at forgetting. Yeah I read it was more accurate, problem is that it means I don't temp during AF and sometimes end up dozing and don't hear the beep then think its broken and have to start again LOL I didn't want anyone to ask what I was doing sitting there with a thermometer in my mouth and then wanting me to take all their temps and I am always woken by a child (lol) and also my hubby would think I was mad temping every morning, and charting it. His pretty self confident seeing as its been more than 2 years since we have been trying, and would say its stupid and it will happen with out temping like it did before, but with out it I'd never of discovered my LP problem. So this way no one sees LOL
Yeah B6 really helped, some women only get 1-2 extra days I got 5, 4 if you count spotting. I've increased my intake today by 50mgs and hope it will work as effectively and add another 2-3 days on, then I'd have 12-13 days which should be enough.

Hi all....no af yet. Bfn this morning....;-) I temp orally. Was 97.6 this morning...and out of curiosity...took temp down there and it was 98.1 what a difference. Wonder if I switch method next cycle...if charts will still be comparable. I will stick to oral for the rest of this cycle and ask my doc next week what she suggests. Dh has agreed to stop the melatonin...wonder how long it takes to make new sperm??? More research to be done...LOL...it never ends....does it? Ugh...wish af would just show or a bfp....either one....ready to move forward in some way. Smiles and hugs! Have a great day everyone!

I may be wrong, or misunderstand what you mean but I think they make new sperm every day and so once its out of his system he should start producing some excellent swimmers. Good luck

Also I never realised so many people did temp orally. Over in TTC when I bought my BBT they said it was best to do it vaginally and I wanted to get it right LOL Oh well, I'm over that weirdness now anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->