Having mixed emotions about this pregnancy

Lol me too!! We got a reply!! WTF is a poloprincess???

Yesss go to teen parenting! Lol I guess it's an emotion on here?! With big boobs!!!

Ohh, i think poloprincess is the screen name??
So is the red thing kiss lips?

I'm going to try to find any reason to use miss poloprincess :holly: in my posts.

So is it a chicken?...

Lol this is definitely the best convo I've had in a long time!! Made my night! Imagine tomorrow when the girls come on to all this :holly: talk!! I'm so glad I posted her!!! :happydance:

Hahaha tomorrow is going to be great once everyone sees this :haha:

I'm off to bed girls, I'll talk to y'all tomorrow... I'll see you tomorrow too Holly :holly:

:rofl:

:rofl: I'm sure they'll think we're as crazy as I'm sure eveyone in teen parenting that saw does :rofl: :haha: good night Chrissy!! I loveeeee you all and Holy!! :holly:

The OP is going to be pissed when she realizes 6 pages of her thread are about a big boobed poloprincess. :haha:

:dohh: atleast they might get a good laugh out of it too :shrug: lol or is it one of those "you had to be there" moments?? :laugh2: I know I'm glad that I gave Leah her dork award!!

One minute I am happy, and then the next I am not looking forward to it at all.
I don't know what to do, obviously I'm not ready to give up my lifestyle it's just hard, I'm scared how my life is going to change and I am not going have any me time. :cry:

My mum's really worried me now, she's told me that when the baby gets here it's going to be the hardest thing that I have ever done, and being a mum is the hardest job. Then she went into it, and mentioned how my sister had baby blues and never got any sleep:cry: And sleep is so important to me, I'm so scared right now. I know I am early, but it's still not really long to go if you think about it.. is anyone else scared?

Well this thread went off topic slight...:rofl: poloprincess is a member on here.

Anyway back to original post just because I'm a bit confused, I thought you were TTC.. I may have you mistaken but I thought you posted over that section. Have things changed since falling pregnant?

You will find a new lifestyle though, that can still allow you to have fun while you have 1 child. Once youre having 2 though, it's over lol. JK!!! :D

I feel like you feel right now, and Im still in so much shock. I feel like Im not excited or happy to be pregnant but then whenever I get a twinge Im freaking out because I dont want to lose the baby. That's how I know that it is going to be okay, because I wouldnt pray everynight for God to let me keep my baby if I didnt want this. During the day I overthink things, but at night when I am going to bed, I know evrything is going to be okay.

Im sure you notice things that you do like that, too. It will be great, hun, mommyhood is amazing, I love it. And hey, Im going to have 2, only 11 months apart, and Im only going to be barely 21 when this 2nd one comes!!! Trust me that you are going to have the time of your life. The first couple months are the hardest and it gets much easier once you set a routine. You wont be overwhelmed for TOO long :):) :hugs:

You're exactly like me, I haven't been too happy and excited but I pray to God every day that he keeps my baby safe and every time I get cramping, I just worry that baby is being hurt or something.

Awww bless you! I have a friend who's 19 and has 2 kids now.. I don't know how she does it, but she does it good.

LOL its ok, when I get back on my laptop I'm gna have a good read through and a laugh, I'm on my phone at the moment and its so hard to use this properly.

Lol you'll have to check it all out! We seriously had 2 hours of straight confusion :dohh: figured it out though :thumbup:

Baby blues :) I have them a lot, I even ask myself if I really want this baby. My OH starts to panic now and it's because of me, he just wants to see me happy but I can't control my emotions. Hormones are all over the place.
I rarely drink, and my social circle has dropped, so the friends I did have are hardly there anymore, so I feel as if I have nothing to lose.

I still don't feel like a mum-to-be, it hasn't hit me. At my scans I felt absolutely nothing when I saw her and I make myself guilty knowing how I feel about my own daughter.

And actually, if it wasn't for my OH being excited I'd of not known how to deal with it. I still can't wait to meet her, despite my feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->