"Hedgewitch Fertility Spell Support Thread"

Hey Sam,

I'm so glad that you like this new thread for you...I wanted to ask will we feel anything once you start the casting?...will you beable to let us know the time that you do it so that we are able to tell if we notice anything while your performing the spell....I'm so excited about this...thank you thank you....

:flower:
:cloud9:

https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/lindseyj85/hedgewitch.gif

just had ago at making a blinky too
lindseyanne that is great, hate to point out its spelt wrong though sorry, its HEDGEWITCH, i love it, just run it past the other girls and maybe we could adopt it as our team logo, what do you think girls?xxxx

lol sorry my bad stupid dyslexia is playing up today due to stress have chnaged its
https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/lindseyj85/hedgewitch-1-correct-spell.gif

lol sorry my bad stupid dyslexia is playing up today due to stress have chnaged its
https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/lindseyj85/hedgewitch-1-correct-spell.gif
looks great!! don't apologise, i get the same when i'm stressed out, everything ok hun?xxxx

looks great!! don't apologise, i get the same when i'm stressed out, everything ok hun?xxxx

yeh just the wedding stressing me out money wise thank god only 2 mths left:happydance:

it's hard isn't it, you must be so excited.
i got wed at Gretna Green in a beautiful chapel away from the main tourist area, i was so stressed too, i arranged it all in 3 weeks, spur of the moment and we just did it, was lovely. had a medieval wedding dress with crushed royal blue velvet bodice with long sleeves and a white skirt with slight train,
what are you wearing and where are you getting wed?
or is it a secret? are you having a honeymoon?xxx

i got wed at Gretna Green in a beautiful chapel away from the main tourist area, i was so stressed too, i arranged it all in 3 weeks, spur of the moment and we just did it, was lovely. had a medieval wedding dress with crushed royal blue velvet bodice with long sleeves and a white skirt with slight train,

we have had since november and been stressed to the eyeballs since:haha:

my dress i got for free :thumbup: have added a pic was on wedding tv cos brought a dress from china thinking it was a bargain turned out wasnt so wedding tv saved me and i got a £200 dress for free. getting married ina little church in a village near me and just having a reception ina village hall. no honeymoon we had one booked but cant afford it so had to cancel are just going to scotland for a week househunting instead lol

Attachments

• 3656101313_424034a3b1_o.jpg
    3656101313_424034a3b1_o.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 19
https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/lindseyj85/hedgewitch.gif

just had ago at making a blinky too
lindseyanne that is great, hate to point out its spelt wrong though sorry, its HEDGEWITCH, i love it, just run it past the other girls and maybe we could adopt it as our team logo, what do you think girls?xxxx

Looks wonderful....love it.... :happydance:

my dress i got for free :thumbup: have added a pic was on wedding tv cos brought a dress from china thinking it was a bargain turned out wasnt so wedding tv saved me and i got a £200 dress for free. getting married ina little church in a village near me and just having a reception ina village hall. no honeymoon we had one booked but cant afford it so had to cancel are just going to scotland for a week househunting instead lol

that is a beautiful wedding dress....is that you in the dress?...if so you look beautiful in it.....congratulations on your wedding coming up ....we are all here to help you deal with the stress...

that is a beautiful wedding dress....is that you in the dress?...if so you look beautiful in it.....congratulations on your wedding coming up ....we are all here to help you deal with the stress...
yep thats me i felt like a princess in it cant wait to pick it up:happydance:

Hi do you mind if I join you. Sam is casting for me tonight too!! Good Luck to all. Lots of baby dust.:hugs:

welcome to the group...so glad that you have joined us....yay!!! so glad that sam is casting for you tonight...sending you lots of babydust your way...

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/jadedgraphics/Blinkies/babydustfaerieani.gif

you do look like a princess in that dress....beautiful......

you do look like a princess in that dress....beautiful......
thank you really want to have a mini me in my belly on the wedding day so does ben

FX'd for you, i love the blinkie too, got my vote,xxxx

hi can i join this thread too :D am intrested in having a spell cast if you dont mind that is sam. really need something to help me get my sticky :bfp: this month.

that ticker is fab too :D x

hi can i join this thread too :D am intrested in having a spell cast if you dont mind that is sam. really need something to help me get my sticky :bfp: this month.

that ticker is fab too :D x
no trouble at all Babytots, send me your and other halfs first names, cycle dates and your email by pm, as soon as i have them i'll cast for you, welcome to the thread its great to have you,xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->