"Hedgewitch Fertility Spell Support Thread"

thanks sam have sent you a message :D its really great what you are doing for the ladies on here. i have an intrest in this stuff though thats all its ever been so far lol dont have the spare time for me to do it properly.

hopefully there will be a flurry of bfps on this thread really soon! :happydance: x

ok ladies, if you all check your inboxes you will see your fertility spell, any questions please just ask, i will be happy to answer, xxxxx

glad you got it ok ladies, wishing you all well,xxx

ok ladies, if you all check your inboxes you will see your fertility spell, any questions please just ask, i will be happy to answer, xxxxx

Woohoo!!!! Ladies, I just have to share this with you all...ok I had sent Sam a pm to just ask if maybe by chance she had done my fertility spell at 5:23pm to 5:25pm because I was laying on my couch while my husband was looking on the computer for something well I started getting this strange hurt feeling in my uterus it was wierd because I have never felt anything like that before so I just thought why not email sam to just see if maybe by chance she was doing the spell at that time...and low and behold she did she just pm'd me back and she done it at 10:25pm her time so that would be my time at 5:25pm wow!!!! I'm just totally amazed at what I felt....sending you all babydust your ways ladies...this is going to work for us all....thanks again Sam I truly felt it...

:dust::happydance::happydance:

hi ladies i was just wondering sam if you would please cast me a fertility spell if this cycle isn't successfull? xx

Sam,

https://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o309/limabeanlover/Thank_You_So_Much.gif

thanks sam have sent you a message :D its really great what you are doing for the ladies on here. i have an intrest in this stuff though thats all its ever been so far lol dont have the spare time for me to do it properly.

hopefully there will be a flurry of bfps on this thread really soon! :happydance: x

https://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab18/THEWENCH/Welcome%202%20Group/welcome2thegroup2.gif Leigh glad to have you here with us....and to the rest of the ladies that are just now joining in welcome welcome....Leigh I will add you to the thread.....

hi ladies i was just wondering sam if you would please cast me a fertility spell if this cycle isn't successfull? xx
of course i will, just pm me with yours and OH first names, your cycle dates and your email as soon as i have these i can cast , i will get back to you with details of spell when i have cast for you,xxxx

well its 9:15 pm here so its time for me to head to bed now....I have really enjoyed this new thread with you all and can't wait to get to know you all and share your TTC journies.....have a great night....And Sam thank you for your help in the fertility spells it means the world to us all.....

:sleep:

hi.

I got your email (thanks!!) but I cant open the document :( I dont have word on my laptop!!

oh I ment to say as soon as I went bed last night I dreamt straight away! I dreamt I took a first response test and then took it apart with out looking at the result but when i was putting it back together it showed a positive result then i my dream i took like 4 or 5 other tests all positive! one was a test to show how many babies you were pregnant with and mine showed twins! so I grabbed all the tests and threw them in my bag to go show my OH and the DR! lol!! I dreamt this dream ALL night!!!!

I woke up this morning so possitive and wanting to poas! lol but i have not even Ovulated yet! lol

https://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee91/Gypsy48/Morning/good_morning_073.gif

Hi Ladies, How are you all doing this morning?....well its 6:34am and its time for me to head out the door to go to work...I wish I didn't have to work but I know I have to so there is no sense in complaining....

So what do you all have planned today?...Sam is going to do something that is amazing she is going to start giving 1 lesson a week for spells...I hope I got that correct...correct me if I'm wrong Sam...I think that this group is going to be amazing because we are going to be learning alot of great things from Sam...(((Thanks Sam))))
:flower:

Well I will try and check online during my lunch break today and see how you all are doing...hope you all have a great day today...

:thumbup:

Oops!! I about forgot ladies, I will need from you all if you look at the main thread picture where it has your names on it and whether your in the 2WW or waiting to ovulate or already pregnant I will need your information so that I can update the thread I will be doing the updating atleast 2 times or maybe 3 times a week...so that way we are all on top of it and its always correct and also Sam your included in it to so I will need your information as well....

Sam, I need like a bio about you and your family and when you started wiccan so that I can put that on the main thread also...thanks so much ladies and I can't wait to hear from you all....have a great day...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->