"Hedgewitch Fertility Spell Support Thread"

:hi: girls hope your all well afm reached 3rd tri woopp i have got a 3d scan on tuesday i will post pictures i cant wait to see her again x x x

whhooopp for 3rd tri and 3d scan :)

im in a horrible mess of packing and moving, cant wait for it all to be over

:hi: girls hers my princess x x x

Attachments

• faceing us only one i got with her faceing us x x.jpg
    faceing us only one i got with her faceing us x x.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 3
awwww shes gawjus have my 3d scan in november cant wait, lil madame is beating the hell out of me atm lol

aw it feels great done it linz i lv it me some days shes wriggling and kicking and some days i get the odd wiggle then kick shes in to a routine now i no her patten if i want her move i just rubb my belly but she is always low down x x x

I'm all moved into grandmas. but have very little BnB time - mananged to grab some internet time while shes took M to the supermarket. as BnB and my fone dont go well together

i have internet again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so im back with you all.

im big, uncomfortable, have insomnia, aneamia, a very active bump and a toddler that has dropped his naps but is soo sleepy at 4pm

Were about to move again
again!!! Well in Dec/Jan...

We were going to ttc3 but on hold for a bit til were moved and settled.

Being a mum of two boys is hectic enough with a move on the horizon

Ttc no 2 here but body has other ideas altough got a + opk today day 22! somehow dont think clomid is workin for me lol

Good luck with the move and fx the clomid works for you wisperofhope and me just had a nice Sunday dinner went to see mum and dad and took them one to now just chilling waiting for the dd have a sleep then I can do some washing and ironing x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->