Hello dear group!

dnlfinker

Reaction score
Wishing a Merry Christmas Eve to all!

May next year be a better one for all of us. Honoring our angels today and always!

:xmas6::xmas6::xmas1::xmas9::xmas18::xmas19::xmas20::xmas16::xmas14::xmas12::xmas8::xmas22::xmas21::xmas17::xmas16::xmas13::xmas11:

Thanks, Nat!! Mine was not good,, I started crying and had to leave and nobody understands. You know what my MIL said as I was leaving??? Did you have to ruin the night :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I can't do this anymore and I can't pretend I am ok, I am not..:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oh Andrea I am so sorry MIL was so rude to you! How selfish of her. That's awful. Please dont listen to what she said, you don't need people like her in your life. At times like these you really do find out who your true friends are.

Cry if you need to. We are all here for you and understand how you are feeling xxx

What a piece of work she is. She got be one selfish blank blank! I hope you a having a better time right now. I am sorry i have Been in and out of here, but i am here for you anytie i promise! You know my number , please give me a ring when you can! I miss talking to you!

I'm so sorry Andrea :cry: What an awful thing for her to say :cry:

I got some rudeness from my dad too... I found out he was asking my sister Jenn is I had gotten my tubes tied yet cuz we shouldn't have anymore. My sister Angie got her tubes tied after csection #4 cuz she couldnt continue on having csections. He insinuated that I have enough children and dont need to be having anymore. Mine are getting old enough for us to start enjoying life.. WTF?! I enjoy having my children look at me and smile, I ENJOY tucking my kids in at night and getting hugs and kisses, I ENJOY hearing my kids giggle, I ENJOY snuggling my new babies, I ENJOY going for walks with my family and so on and so on and so on... I AM ENJOYING LIFE... BY HAVING KIDS!!! Some ppl are just stupid :dohh: Aside from that my Christmas has been wonderful aside from missing one piece of my heart... but she was here... I just know she was :cloud9:

I hope you went home and had a good cry Andrea... and maybe felt a wee bit better afterwards :hugs:

In my heart I will NEVER ever ever forgive her for saying that to me. I was and still am so hurt and devastated. They just think I should be over it, I thought my SIL would understand but she had no attachment to her loss and that is the way she wanted it, Sorry I did and i can't help it that almost 10 months later I still am NOT OVER IT :cry::cry::cry::cry: I am done, if they think I was a loner before wait till now, they will never see me, only on holidays. Even my 11 yr. old was pissed off :cry::cry: he doesn't want to be around them and said they were rude and mean to my mother . An 11yr old said that , imagine ?
Worst Christmas ever, New Years I am spending with my son I am not going out to dinner with them. So hurt by them.... Thanks for listening :cry::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

oh Andrea, I'm so sorry. you know we are always here to listen and talk.

Everyone deals with grief in different ways, as you say, your SIL shows no attachment to her loss and that's what works for her, but it's not for everyone.

I think we would all agree that what your MIL said was completely out of order, and the fact that your 11 year old son recognised this says it all.

I'm like you - if someone in my life can't understand why I was upset yesterday (and every other day), then I don't want them in my life, end of story. Life's too short to be pulled down by people like this, no matter who they are.

you do what YOU need to do, for you, your OH and your boys, and ignore everyone else.
xxxxx

Andrea, I'm sorry I wasn't on here when this was happening to you and I'm sorry your MIL doesn't get it, what an ass. I agree with Mhairi, you don't need that kind of person in your life. I think we all need to practise a little more selfishness and do what suits US, as nobody really knows or thinks what we are going through. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->