Hello, I'm new x

mummy<3lewis

1 boy + 1 girl
Reaction score
Hi Ladies :flower:

Have you room for another one? (Im only wee!)
I'm Tanya, im 27 and Im married with one gorgeous little boy who is nearly 16 months now. We would love to give him a little brother or sister and would like them to be quite close in age. I got a bfp in april but sadly miscarried last week at nearly 8wks preg, I had a scan today to confirm that everything has come away and all looks good for ttc. I fell preg first try on both occasions so im hoping for another bfp in the next few months, hopefully a sticky one!

Looking forward to getting to know you all xxx:hugs:

Hi and welcome hun :)
I am sorry for your loss but glad its all systems go for you ;-)

I am sure u will get all the support u need in here xxx

Hiya. I'm pretty new to this aswell and have found it a great help so far. Hope you do too and good luck with TTC

:dust:

xox

Welcome. this is a great place to vent all those pesky emotions on this rollercoaster we're on. What a ride!

Welcome Mummy. So sorry for your loss. Glad to hear things are moving in the right direction with your body and you can start ttc again. Hope you find the support you are looking for here.

xoxo

Hey, hope your starting to accept whats happened and moved on from it... taking you to a more + place.

We all becme a bit too obsessed with this site - but at least theres a vast of knowledge here 24/7.

Welcome!

Hi Ladies :flower:

Have you room for another one? (Im only wee!)
I'm Tanya, im 27 and Im married with one gorgeous little boy who is nearly 16 months now. We would love to give him a little brother or sister and would like them to be quite close in age. I got a bfp in april but sadly miscarried last week at nearly 8wks preg, I had a scan today to confirm that everything has come away and all looks good for ttc. I fell preg first try on both occasions so im hoping for another bfp in the next few months, hopefully a sticky one!

Looking forward to getting to know you all xxx:hugs:

hi -im from NI too and i hsd my 2nd MC last Sunday--i was 6 + 2, i have to go back 2 belfast 4 check up scan but wont be having it until 7/6/10...anyhow im just wondering if they said it was ok for you to start TTC without waiting for your period?? just wondering as i want to try ASAP and i dont want to wait a cycle..xx

brillbride -

Yes you are perfectly able to TTC straightafter a mc ( once the bleeding has stopped).. as long as you have no medical issues... if it was a straighforward mc, then i say GO FOR IT...... and good luck XX

thanks kafs78-- yes it was a straight foward MC---going to do the SMEP plan--so as soon as I stop bleeding -- we'll be TTC again then--cant wait!!xxxx

Hi Mummy, Welcome. Im newish too, im only on since Feb, but as said above this site is a mind of information and will help you along. Hope you enjoy your time here and best of luck. :dust:

Welcome to B&B.. but so sorry about your loss and sorry that your posting in this section. I have a little un 15 months and trying for #2. Like you I got pregnant first time all 3 times i have been pregnant now i am on my 6th soon to be 7th month, and my last mc was Jan... starting to think all my good eggs are gone!

I wish you all the best and a speedy sticky BFP. Its a great forum and its a great section its the only place where people know how you feel.

thanks for your lovely messages ladies :flower: Brillbride, was told to wait until i have a period, but we're not waiting! stopped bleeding a few days ago and have started ttt already! :happydance:

good luck---iv just about stopped bleeding today-- so im gona start TTC tomorrow which will be day 8....also my preg tests are practically negative now--im about 2 days they should be completely negative--then im going to start taking Ov tests..good luck to us both..xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->