Hello! Im new!

BabyCleo

New mama to Lily-Grace
Reaction score
After over a year, im officially here!! Im a bit scared, im 4 weeks today. Any advice on the first tri would be awesome! This is my first, and DF works away from home so I need some friends!! Im already on prenatals, but any extra advice would be awesome! :flower::flower:

Congrats, when are you due? Maybe join us in the May Babies group under pregnancy blogs:thumbup:

I think May 31st :) I keep getting different dates, if someone could help me work it out that would be awesome, my last period was aug 20 (my bday lol) and I have 31 day cycles :)

Congrats! Ur first scan will tell you wen u r due, do you have an appt yet? It's all very exciting isn't it??!!! I'll talk to anyone me haha I am 2 times mummy an have another little one on the way. I am approx 6-9 weeks now, not sure as af random.

Good luck lovey xxx

CONGRATS! Funny about your dates though, I just found out I am expecting also, and I thought it was funny because my last period was Aug 15 (my birthday) lol our dates are 5 days apart and it was both on our birthday. Anyway, congrats again! :)

that's so cool!! Haha. No I don't have an appointment yet, I was going to wait until I am past 6 weeks cause Ive been told doctors will say you miscarried cause they cant see anything. That's crazy about your birthday! Im really excited but so nervous too :)

Congratulations Hunni :)

Welcome to the board. Baby number two for me just found out I am guessing at a edd of 27-28th may I have irregular cycles xx

Its nice to meet you all! im so nervous! I just want to hit thast 12 week mark so I know is all okay.

well im about the same as you... im due may 28th. ill be sticking around here on the site so if you need anything or have a question, we can share experiences since we're due around the same time.

that sounds awesome! ill add you as a friend so we can keep in touch :)

Congratulations! Here's to a healthy first trimester x

Ive just got my :bfp: this morning! I had a cp last month so am feeling a little nervous.

Think Im due the 27th. ( The 28th is my birthday :flower:)

Ive just hosted my twins birthday party, so am now exhausted after running around after 9 toddlers plus parents, phew!

Here's some advice: enjoy food while you can!!! Morning sickness hit me like a ton of bricks at 6w5d and have been a very picky/light eater ever since.

Congrats on the bfp! We went in for our first appt at 7 weeks and saw peanut and heard his heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->