hello ladies

carries

Mother of two under two!
Reaction score
well as i have been absent due to lack of internet i thought id do a quick update post.

Had my home visit with the midwife last week and all is looking good for the homebirth. Baby is 3/5 engaged and so fundus measurement was down a bit. She didnt seem too worried though as she thought this was due to baby moving down.

Have been loosing bits of my plug over the last few days (gross) and so hoping (although I know it doesnt mean anything) that these two things combined may mean baby will be on time!

Feeling ok generally, blood pressure is back down - thank you maternity leave! but am absolutly shattered. My nesting has consisted of lists and looking at things thinking, hmmmm really need to do that but just dont have the energy!

How are the rest of my November ladies doing??

Sounds like things are good though hon and right on track.

Not long now, will soon come round.

I think I can speak on behalf of us November mummies when I say most of us are ok the rest of us are as nutty as ever! x x

Sounds like things are good though hon and right on track.

Not long now, will soon come round.

I think I can speak on behalf of us November mummies when I say most of us are ok the rest of us are as nutty as ever! x x

Speak for yourself Mrs P! I think the rest of us are pretty normal - we're just humoring you!!!:blush:

Glad your ok and your homebirth is on track.
My midwife is coming tomorrow afternoon to bring my homebirth pack (whatever that is!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->