Help from ladies making hampers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newky

Mum & Pregnant With #2
Reaction score
Where are you buying the boxes/baskets from? I'm thinking of making some for the first time this year, probably just small ones as gifts from the kids to grandparents, so not looking for a huge box.

Thanks x

I'm sure I've seen people say you can get smallish baskets from the cheapy shops you get in most towns. Also a lot of card shops do gift boxes of varying sized, they come with lids but you don't have to use that and are already brightly coloured/decorated.

I made a make-up hamper a few years back and used a small gift box stuffed with pretty tissue paper :)

Home bargains have great boxes ands baskets :thumbup:

Home bargains have great boxes ands baskets :thumbup:

HB was my first thought, but they didn't have any in when I looked on Tuesday :growlmad: Might have to go a larger store, or check on ebay. Thanks ladies x

I saw some cute heart shaped wicker baskets in Matalan today, no idea on price as didn't look just caught my eye as I walked past

Home bargains. It wasn't a small basket but I filled it with paper then just put the things on the top

Home Bargains, I got mine last year from there but they only appear on the Christmas aisle lol xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back