Help PLEASE!!

Thanks. Well, I was back, then hubby screwed our internet connection up and we had to wait til today for a tech to come fix it. But yeah, since we've been home, I've been temping about 9 am every morning. Thanks for all the advice!!

Me too!! I'm loving that this year all my kids are in school all day as well!

i'm a teacher, so i'm the one with all the kids that the parents are so happy to send off to school! :haha:

Great! Aww I miss getting ready for school, I'm a teacher as well but since we moved there's no jobs where we live so I'm staying home with my little guys now!!! I had s sonogram yesterday and got to see the little blob on the screen :). So happy everything is looking good :)

so happy your ultrasound went well, courtney! it so fun to see how much they grow in between. i have my 3d/4d in a week and i can't wait to see all the squishy-cute baby fat!

Aww I LOVE the 3D us!! I am only 5 weeks so all they saw was a gestational sac and yolk sac but thats right on target. I go back Tuesday for another scan!!:)

courtney congrats on ure scan and im sure ure c plenty more on tuesday and its not to far away:thumbup:

jcombs how r u?

well im feeling like death not sleped in 3 days so feeling like the living dead lol. also getting pregnancy sickness real bad now even threw up this morning and feeling like i need to again now but im trying not to, i find eating helps but my apitite has been shocking since falling pregnant. just hope i sleep tonight with no troubles.

anyway hope ure all feeling well:hugs:

sorry about your sickness, future!!! :hugs: that's just terrible. i hope it goes away soon. hopefully since you're in second tri it won't stick around long!

courtney congrats on ure scan and im sure ure c plenty more on tuesday and its not to far away:thumbup:

jcombs how r u?

well im feeling like death not sleped in 3 days so feeling like the living dead lol. also getting pregnancy sickness real bad now even threw up this morning and feeling like i need to again now but im trying not to, i find eating helps but my apitite has been shocking since falling pregnant. just hope i sleep tonight with no troubles.

Thanks! I'm nervous as usual lol. I always feel like I have to pee but then only a little bit comes out...I know tmi but that's worrying me a ton. Have u felt like that?

jcombs how r u?

Thanks! I'm nervous as usual lol. I always feel like I have to pee but then only a little bit comes out...I know tmi but that's worrying me a ton. Have u felt like that?

I feel the exact same way

I'm doing pretty good. Heading into my fertile days, so we're busy with that. haha. I am not a teacher, and after spending 45 minutes at the preschool last week with my daughter waiting to fill out some papers, I am glad I am not a teacher!! :wacko: I seriously feel like I'm the only woman who is not pregnant right now. It's like everywhere we go, all I see is pregnant women.

On the other hand, I am feeling much calmer about the whole thing compare to how I was last month. Glad things have settled down for me!

Ya! Fx this is your month chart looks like you could be getting ready! Lol I don't think that I could be a preschool teacher either I would want to smack them all lol.

Oh I wanted to smack them all myself! There was this one little boy who wouldn't sit down when she told him to, and then another little boy was mimicking his behavior.

And I don't know what's up with DH. For days and days he wanted to bd, and now that I'm fertile he seems to have worn himself out.

Oh I wanted to smack them all myself! There was this one little boy who wouldn't sit down when she told him to, and then another little boy was mimicking his behavior.

this has got to be one of the most annoying things about children. and they don't outgrow it after preschool. if you ask one of them to stop doing something, 3 more of them decide to try it. :dohh:

I have experienced this at home, but in less volume. Anything my middle son does my daughter does, even if she just saw him get in trouble for it.

jcombs how r u?

i do get that hun sometimes i feel like my bladder is really full but wen i go to the bathroom only a tiny bit comes out its a very strange feeling:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->