Help PLEASE!!

Thanks!!!!! They acted like it was low! Yeah they are testing me again on Thursday to check doubling I am soooo nervous!!

try not to be nervous. everything's going to be great!!!

That's great news!!! I'm hoping your numbers continue to grow and have a beautiful sticky bean!!!! :hugs:

me to hun i prey ure numbers continue to grow i have it all crossed for u x:hugs:

I'm back! Just got back from visiting family up north. Miss me?

actually, yes! you were definitely missed! how was your visit?

I loved it. Looks like we're going to be moving back up that way in about 6 months. I can't wait! It will be nice to be around people who act like they have feelings. So I posted my chart. Does it look normal to yall?

i noticed your chart in your siggy :) now i can be your crazy chart stalker!

it's really hard to say what "normal" is when charting because normal is a bit different for everyone. after a couple months (if you get the chance to chart that long), you'll notice patterns in your temps both pre and post o.

That's what I was thinking as well. I need to give it time to see how my body works, but it just seems like they change pretty dramatically from day to day!

it's a little erratic, but...

1) you didn't have a typical cycle last cycle and you probably have some hormone leftovers that are causing your temps to fluctuate.

2) things will probably even out a little naturally as your cycle progresses.

Welcome back! I was wondering where you went! It's jar telling your chart since you were away while temping. Should settle down into a pattern now!

That's what I was thinking as well. I need to give it time to see how my body works, but it just seems like they change pretty dramatically from day to day!

Welcome back!! Are you temping at the same time every day? That makes a difference. Something else I noticed when temping. I normally sleep with a sheet over me only because I become so hot and I also have a fan on me. My OH started covering me up with a blanket and it has shot my temp up almost a degree when I wake up and temp at the same time I did before. I am currently using a regular thermometer until my bbt one comes in on Monday. But I've been using the same thermometer all last month and had pretty regulated temps up until he started covering me up. So there could be different variables as to why your temp is changing so much. :)

Welcome back jcombs!!! You were missed. Hope all is well with you:)

that's great, courtney! how are you feeling?

Thanks!!! I've been having some cramping and nausea in the evening but everything is good so far!!!

I find that sometimes when people begin charting their charts are more erratic before ovulation then get more even after O. I agree with Bexx that because last cycle was not normal the fluctuations can throw your temps off. My temps during AF and after are up and down a lot, then right before O they dip low and after O they rise above the others.
It is pretty confusing at first, but it does get easier.
A few things that can affect temps are: mouth breathing, covers/no covers depending on the night, a fan in the room.. just to name a few.. Good luck honey! Welcome back

Welcome back!! Are you temping at the same time every day? That makes a difference. Something else I noticed when temping. I normally sleep with a sheet over me only because I become so hot and I also have a fan on me. My OH started covering me up with a blanket and it has shot my temp up almost a degree when I wake up and temp at the same time I did before. I am currently using a regular thermometer until my bbt one comes in on Monday. But I've been using the same thermometer all last month and had pretty regulated temps up until he started covering me up. So there could be different variables as to why your temp is changing so much. :)

hey jcombs welcome back hun:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->