Help PLEASE!!

i agree to start from the first day of full flow! that's what all my dr's have told me to do.

yep...first day of full flow :)

i really loved temping. for some reason it just made me feel more in control of a situation i had absolutely no control over. it also helped me not go crazy. with long, irregular cycles, at least being able to pinpoint when i o'd made me feel like i at least knew what was happening with my body and when.

That's funny cause the nurse that was talking to me before the doctor came in pulled out a calendar and was telling me if I started bleeding on the 11th, (then counted back 14 days) that I ovulated around the 1st. That kinda threw me off because the 11th wasn't a full blown AF. The at the pelvic exam, he said it looked like I was trying to get AF, which indicated to me that what I was having at the time was not AF. Think I'm gonna go with my full blown bleeding.

I know what you mean about temping. I feel like I'm taking charge of this thing!!

Yes Courtney, temping is pretty easy. Now just have to try to figure out where I am in my cycle. I thought AF started on the 11th, with spotting. But then someone told me to count it from the day I got heavy flow... so I'm just not sure... lol

LOL you'll get the hang of it :winkwink:.

when are you going to post your chart so we can all stalk it? lol

yeah- can't wait to take a peek at it every day!

Hey Jcombs! I figured I would come here to vent about my doctors office bc I know u know all to well how frustrating they can be!!!! So Ive been getting BFPs for four days now, each day they get darker. I'm 12 dpo and had a blood test done due to my history of miscarriages. So I call to find out results and nurse was like yea they are in but the doctor has to review them. Omg Ru fucking serious???? I'm like okay can you just let me know if I'm pregnant or not? Shes like no, we will call you TOMORROW after the doctor reviews it. Ru friggen kidding me?!??!?!? Ugh I hate these places, its a friggen HCG test just tell me the Damn number! It's so frustrating and they simply do not care. My doc in NY was so different from the ones I've experinced since moving to PA, these people move at a snails pace and simply don't give a rats ass about their patients emotional well being!!!!

Sorry I just had to vent and I know you went through hell with these idiot doctors too :-(

oh my gosh, courtney! that's total bs!!!! i'm so sorry. it's a freakin number! give me the number! really? a doctor has to review it????? i didn't realize hcg levels were so complicated that you needed and advanced degree to figure out what they mean! F$%&!!!!!! :growlmad:

Courtney I'm sorry they are being pain in the arse's!! I don't understand why they can't give you the number so you know!

oh my gosh, courtney! that's total bs!!!! i'm so sorry. it's a freakin number! give me the number! really? a doctor has to review it????? i didn't realize hcg levels were so complicated that you needed and advanced degree to figure out what they mean! F$%&!!!!!! :growlmad:

EXACTLY!!!!! My husband doesnt get why I am so pissed!!!!!! Now I have to call tomorrow. I took one of those cheap tests and got another positive. I'm gonna be even angrier if my levels are FINE after the nurse made it sound like it was a bad number. I asked if I was preggers and she said well thats why the doctor has to review it, I cant answer that! SERIOUSLY??????????:wacko:

Courtney I'm sorry they are being pain in the arse's!! I don't understand why they can't give you the number so you know!

Its true! Now I have been going crazy since this afternoon. Then tonight I got a lot of cramps and freaked out. It makes me get into such a bad mood its ridiculous!

:cry:

I hate to say it but it's best to stay calm and not get stressed about it. It could hurt you and your baby. I hope you hear the best news tomorrow!!! :hugs: Good luck!!! Let us know!! :dust:

EXACTLY!!!!! My husband doesnt get why I am so pissed!!!!!! Now I have to call tomorrow. I took one of those cheap tests and got another positive. I'm gonna be even angrier if my levels are FINE after the nurse made it sound like it was a bad number. I asked if I was preggers and she said well thats why the doctor has to review it, I cant answer that! SERIOUSLY??????????:wacko:

oh hunny thats so crappy why cant they just tell u. i prey everthing is ok:hugs:

hope you hear back early today. :hugs: keep us posted!

My level was 52!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was only 12 dpo so I would say this is a pretty good level even though they made it sound like it not!

ooow that sounds good hun i prey they double ill keep it all crossed for u:hugs:

Thanks sooo much! 52 is a good number for 12 dpo right? When I had my chemical it was 9.5 at 11 dpo and dropped to 6 at 14 dpo. I'm praying this one sticks after 4 miscarriages in a row I'm so nervous!

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! that's fabulous!!! at 11 dpo my hcg was 47, so i'd say you're right on target! oh my gosh! i'm so exited for you!

CONGRATULATIONS!

did they say that was too low? that's really weird. i wish they wouldn't freak people out like that. there's absolutely nothing wrong with your number. will they be doing a second test to get doubling times?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->