Help **TMI pic*** could this be implantation???!!!

Here's my progression hopefully!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 9
Wow that's definitive progress!! Do you think that the last one is a pos? I can't properly tell from the photo and am rubbish with that type! Lots of BDing for you last night?!
Oh yes of course I remember you now telling me that you had relocated. I'm near Southampton.
I had LOADS of ewcm when I woke up this morning! But still just a high on my opk. But weirdly I also had a massive temp spike which isn't like me, so think I'm either coming down with something (my lo is under the weather so it's possible) or had a fault. I can totally understand why you don't temp it can be stressful and I'm always forgetting!

haha TMI but I really think the evening primrose has done the trick for my CM :haha: its just not very comfortable walking around at school today lol!!

Just tried to do a simple stick opk and saw no line whatsoever and was confused. Just checked the packaging and it was a HPT, no wonder there was no line. What a muppet!!

Ha ha!! So have you used the opks yet?

So we drove 6 hours yesterday for a sort of mini break. Hopefully it'll be good for baby making! Opks went much lighter yesterday feeling really gutted I didn't see a strong positive, I didn't pick up the surge. It is usually quite short but still, I'm now worried I won't/haven't Od. Have bd anyway so fingers crossed.

Yes I did another hold and tested later to a stark white lol! I'm sooo confused. I have done another today and that was also stark white yet my CB digi still said high this morning. They still haven't registered a peak.
So confused as my temps have also stayed high. Looking at my chart do you reckon I ovulated? If so when?

Hopefully you just missed the surge as those opk's were looking really good, well done for BD anyway! Let's hope it was perfect timing. Im hoping it's just that we have both O'd earlier this month!

Hope you enjoy your mini break!! How long are you away for?
Xx

Looking at your chart I'd say you have ovulated, especially alongside high readings too even if you didn't catch the peak. So yes, I think we have both Od earlier this month yay!!!

From what I know about charting ovulation occurs the day before the bbt rise, so it looks like Monday on your chart.

We are away until Sunday, fil is away with us too, flew all the way from the uk. Luckily there was a huge thunderstorm last night, very loud rain and thunder! and he was tired from the journey so we managed to bd, but not sure if we will manage it again tonight. The walls are pretty thin!!!!

Next question is, if we think I've Od I have some progesterone cream to help my short luteal phase, when should I start using it?!!

Oh god no idea! Lol. What effect does earlier ovulation have on LP? If you have a 28 day cycle does it stay the same or does an earlier O mean a shorter cycle? I have no idea!! I would say wait another day to just double check opk's are stark white tomorrow then begin the day after?! That is a total guess tho!!

That's so sweet of your fil, I hope you have some lovely family time together xx

And also that terrifyingly means we are TWW and if I O'd Monday I am already 3DPO!! So testing 7th October! God let my nerves and rollercoaster of emotions begin!

I wish I knew if I had Od already, because strangely I'm getting O pains today. Oh my goodness I hate all this guesswork!! I suppose it's possible if it's 12-36 hours after high opk readings??

Tww!! I really hope it's a good one for both of us!

This was with barely a hold too...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 6
Wahoooo I'm so happy for you that's awesome!! Get BDing!!! I'm so pleased you caught the peak. Your in with such a good shout now.

Well my temp has dipped straight back down so don't think I have ovulated now. I'm mainly just totally confused. CB digi is still saying high but still haven't seen a peak. Will keep testing but not holding out much hope. Feeling a bit down and out. Maybe I'll try another opk stick before bed.

Eeeee I'm mainly just excited for you now!! Lol

Thanks, I hope we manage to bd again tonight.

Maybe you geared up to O, I think that's what happened to me, and then it tried again and now I got my peak. It was high high high, dipped to really low and then went straight to positive. Maybe you're the same? Don't feel out yet x

Just did an opk, totally clear. I will keep testing but not feeling particularly optimistic.
Hope you manage to BD tonight!

My husband is out tonight. I went to book and pay for our new kitchen earlier and they told me they had, had a cancellation so could bring forward our installation by a month and was really happy.

I text my husband saying 'call me, got excellent news'. He called me straight back and started jabbering excitedly down the phone saying 'how far gone are you? what's the due date?'

When I text him it didn't quite occur to me that he might interpret it like that. I'm now all sad and disappointed for him as well as me. :cry: I really hope I have that kind of news for him soon :?

PS. Rollercoaster of emotions has definitely begun

That is SO sweet of your husband to think of that first. Don't be upset, you are still in the running for this month. You'll have good news soon! I know it's really hard staying positive, I'm fine up until the point I think I've Od and then I find it really hard.

I'm here rooting for you and supporting you until you get that bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->