Help **TMI pic*** could this be implantation???!!!

Thanks mummyduck :hugs:

Did you manage to BD last night? How's your little weekend away? Does your LO sleep well when your away from home?

I used my last CB this morning and got another high. That's 7 straight days of highs with no peak. That means my oestrogen is high but still no LH to release an egg detected. I don't think I will bother buying more, for how expensive they are they don't seem worth it. I am going to continue to opk twice a day with cheapies and maybe I will get a late positive. Still no temp rise so assume I haven't ovulated yet.

Hi sparrowmummy, yes we managed to bd last night, bless dh he was really tired so it did end up a bit of an unromantic quicky, at least we had nice cuddles afterwards! Ha ha!! Having a nice time away, our little cottage is really sweet and comfortable. Lo has been doing really well, he usually sleeps terribly when we're away and ends up in bed with us, but not this time thankfully!

I've never used the CB so don't know much about it, I assume it's similar to opks? Have you got peak readings on it before? I know everything works differently for each person and some things don't suit. I never got a proper positive on the green ics, but these wondfos seem more sensitive. Which opks do you have?

This is my opk today, I thought it was positive yesterday but this seems even darker today?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 7
Yes def darker today. You must have lots of hormones swimming round your blood right now!! Gosh your husband is going to be knackered!!

I don't think we have wondfos in U.K. Do we? I've certainly never seen them. I was relying on the CB (which I have never used before this cycle) so no I have never seen a peak, so I only bought pound shop opk's just to kind of confirm it when I got peak but now it seems either neither have worked, I've missed it or I'm not ovulating.

My plan currently is just to BD a lot and hope for the best lol.

Pleased your having a lovely time away and all managing to get some rest- exactly what's needed for good baby making!! Xx

Ha ha !! Yes he will be! I really think the supplements have increased my hormones, this is the first month I've had really dark tests. I do feel a bit moody though, been up and down today.

I think bding a lot is the best plan, some people never see positive ovulation tests.

I got my wondfos from Amazon US so I dont know if you can get them in the uk. In still hoping you might see that positive but as long as you bd every other day you'll be covered.

Right well did another opk with FMU it's a bit darker than yesterday as there was nothing on yesterday's (top one is this morning). We tried to BD last night but son wouldn't go to sleep and we both fell asleep before he did lol! So will have to be tonight hopefully, but that does leave us a 3 night gap which is a bit of a pain.

Do you think I should opk more than once a day? What were you doing? Have you started your progesterone cream? Have you done another opk today? Is it clear or fading?

Sorry busy day and traveling back.

Can see that opk is darker this morning. I'd keep testing and definitely more than once a day. I'm not sure about the instructions on your tests but usually you shouldn't use fmu and the levels of lh aren't accurate in the morning. Smu should be fine, then I test early afternoon and again in the evening. I'm not strict on times, but I try to get at least a 3 hour hold.

I haven't managed to do any tests today, they got packed up in my washbag in the car, will try tonight. I've started the progesterone cream today, hoping I'm definitely 1dpo today.

Have you done anymore tests today?

I did a test this afternoon on only a short hold and it was even darker. I'm confused. If I ovulate tomorrow or over next couple of days I am only going to have like a 4 day LP if my cycle is the same length as last cycle?!

Also I have virtually no CM and my cervix is higher than at any other point in the cycle and feels so hard and closed. None of this makes any sense.

Also I have had awful AF like cramps today and felt really nauseous. My body just feels strange and all over the place.

How are you feeling? Is it good to be home? Did you do another test? X

How confusing for you! If you are about to ovulate your cycle will just be longer, your lp won't be really short. What cd are you on? I sometimes ovulate as late as cd21 on a 35 day cycle.

Also sometimes you can get an lh surge just before af arrives. But if your cervix is high that sounds more like ovulation .... Sorry you're feeling all over the place, it's so stressful.

I'm in my post ovulation downer :( I always get really emotional after O, it must be the hormones or something. I'm so cranky and over sensitive. It's good to be home but now I have loads of washing and housework.

My tests are finally fading now, so in the dreaded tww now.

Really hope you can figure out what's going on x

Thanks duck. I know I need to feel more positive, I just feel cranky and sore and a bit hopeless. But tomorrow hopefully I will wake up more positive. I know I said I wanted to BD every other night but tbh it's the last thing I feel like tonight.

Well that confirms when you think you ovulated know then doesn't it, the fact that your opk's are fading. When are you planning on testing? Or are you going to wait for AF to show first? Let me know if you spot any symptoms!!

X

All of this is a roller coaster and we all have down days.

My luteal phase last cycle was only 9 days :( hoping to get past that this month, I'll either wait for af or test at 14dpo I think, cos I would be late at that point anyway.

You're so good there is no way I would be able to wait until 14 DPO! I'd be testing every day from 8 lol! Hope your LP is a bit longer this time round and bean has lots of time to get a good grip! How are you feeling today? On TWW downer or upper?!

Feeling much more optimistic and happy today (it really is a rollercoaster, I am a nightmare!). Had a brilliant day at work, where I was reminded that I am really quite good at my job, LO is being pretty darn cute and also came home and put finishing touches to our kitchen design. Sometimes I think I just need to put things in perspective! Yes I would love another baby right now, but also life is also pretty great and I should appreciate that too.

My boobs are really sore today which is a bit strange, but the cramping has stopped so that's good. OPK's are totally clear again and my temp still hasn't risen. Fully expecting AF this weekend, and looking forward to starting the next cycle! July baby maybe?!

I'm feeling ok actually! Lots of distractions and we're going away again Friday to Monday so have to do all the laundry and then pack again etc. so I'm not obsessing like I usually do!

Glad you're feeling positive again! You just have to take the ups with the downs! But trying to keep some perspective is also tough when you get major baby fever and just want to be pregnant again. What do you do for a job?

Is af due this weekend then? What cd are you on now?

Hi duck, sorry been a bit awol just had a manic week at work and I'm knackered.

I'm head of science teacher in a secondary school. What do you do?
I am CD23 so in theory if same length as last cycle AF is due Sunday. Had loads of CM and strangely EW today, so who knows. Will just wait and see when it turns up!

Have you got any symptoms? How are you feeling? What date will be 14DPO for you?
Hope you have another nice weekend away!

So have AF cramps tonight so think she will turn up as expected tomorrow!
I just want to get on with the next cycle now. And hopefully actually ovulate.
I also read this today
'Vitamin c can be taken as an emergency contraceptive during the time between ovulation and when menstruation is expected. Apparently the ascorbic acid interferes with the production of progesterone. Progesterone is needed to prepare the uterus for pregnancy as well as maintain a pregnancy.'
So will Prob not take vit c next cycle as I didn't seem to produce progesterone this cycle and wondering if this contributed now.

How are you doing? X

Hi sorry, busy time away! That's v interesting about vit c, I was taking it to lengthen luteal phase but reading that I'll stop. Feeling like af will show too, terrible temper today had an argument with the pool guy in the leisure center today, starting to get a few cramps too. Cervix is quite high though and lotiony cm around too. My boobs really hurt though and this is what happened last month before af so I think I'm out. This ttc is really getting me down :(

Sorry to hear you're possibly out...but all those things could be pg symptoms also so you're not out until AF shows! I know how you feel about getting down....I'm sorry to hear you're having a bad day, get your feet up tonight and chill out with something you enjoy to refocus on the things you can enjoy...like a glass of wine!!

After all the symptoms AF still hasn't shown her face. Frustrating. I did get a little excited at first, but realistically I don't think I ovulated so it's stupid to think it could be anything. It is clearly just a longer cycle and as yet I'm not sure whether that's a good thing or bad thing.

Funny how our cycles seem to be pretty synced!

Hello Everyone! I am 9 DPO. AF is supposed to be here this weekend, on Saturday. I do have a very regular cycle of 28 days. Two nights ago I noticed some very light pink spotting when I wiped. If I had not been paying attention I probably would not have noticed it. It was also mixed with what looked like a yellowish wet CF. Could this be implantation bleeding? I noticed a little yesterday as well just once when I wiped, very faint light pink in color again. It was only that one time yesterday. And then I noticed little bit this morning after a BM when I wiped, but this time it was brown, very light, and again just that one wipe. I am not having to use any liners because I am not getting any on my panties and its so light, I just see it when I wipe once right after using the bathroom. And nothing now. I am worried it's just period spotting because it has lasted for about 48 hours, even though it is faint. I am hoping I don't see anymore :nope:

Also yesterday and I had lower back pain. Nothing that is too painful, but it was pretty uncomfortable. Also I was having some slight abdominal pinching pain and some slight cramps--nothing to bad, I just noticed it was there. I hope I am not just reaching. I know these can also be a PMS symptoms or normal period spotting, but I am just wondering what everyone else thinks and if anyone else has experienced this before. I have no cramping or pain so far today.

Also, has anyone else experienced these symptoms before going on to get a BFP?

Any comments/insight would be appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->