Help!!?? Way early and spotting/bleeding? Could it be ib?

MamaTo2Girls

Reaction score
Hello! Thanks for your time to read this. I need some similar advice from some women who had this happen...hoping it is ib even though I've never experienced this with any of my previous pregnancies. I am only like cd20 and I have pretty normal cycles from 28-30. I had a positive opk on cd14 and usually on average O 2 days after a pos opk making me have O'd i'm assuming on cd16, so I would be 4dpo today. I just went to the bathroom and excuse me for the tmi but did number 2 and when I wiped there was blood...or pink anyways and it wasn't coming from there but my girl parts. I am praying this is ib and I get a bfp finally after all this time from my horrible miscarriage long ago...we've been wanting and hoping for this for over a year and a half now. prayers are welcome! Anyone have advice or similar story? thanks!!

I'm afraid I can't help but didn't want to read and run. Also bumping this up for you, I really hope it's a good sign for you :dust:

hope its ok to join!! give you a quick run through how im feeling lol

5dpo - wiped after going to the loo, lots of clear stretchy cm with blood strains through it
6dpo - ached all day where i get period pains, but lighter
7dpo (today) - same, this morning i woke at 4am for the loo.....very very strange for me...usually i go all night with no problem

we're ttc baby no 2, not sure how to feel if 5dpo was too early for implantation, or if my head is going crazy!!

Just wanted to wish you both good luck!!! Hope its ib for both of you!!

i hope so too!! driving me crazy that im hoping to wait it out til af, i dont have any cheapy tests here so im thinking order then tomorrow will give me a few days to wait for them lol cant see me waiting long after they arrive....im trying to find anything where people get the same symptoms as me and are not pregnant to keep a level head but im struggling with that which is only convincing me more......anyone else feel their going in circles???

I know what you mean me and mamato2girls are cycle buddies on another thread and we lost our babies around sametime so we have been ttc the same amount of time with no luck it starts to take it toll after awhile but i will never give up!! I swear i had ib yesterday but not positive thats what it was if it wad i was 6 dpo or 8 dpo im not positive my breast got sore today im testing friday cause thats my dfs b day so fx for us all

hi newcomers! sounds promising, oliviasmummy. Wish you the best of luck!! same to you, wanna! and I have been feeling kinda bloated, little back pains and very light cramps sinc yesterday. I was looking at my fertilityfriend chart and think I may actually be 6dpo from a temp jump today instead of 5, so yesterday would have een 5dpo for the bleeding/spotting which is gone now. Trying not to get my hopes up but it's been so long with bfn's and wishful thinking....it's like I am already expecting another bfn.

Well with a 12 day lp 5 dpo sounds resonable to me for ib

You all sound like you know exactly what your talking about. ..im lost lol we started trying about 2 years ago but after about 8 months I was an emotional wreck so we took a break and planned our wedding...started trying again in june....I feel pretty positive but not sure if I even know it was definitely an implantation bleed!!

I am not sure if mine was either....especially since it was right after a bowel movement (sorry tmi) but I never remember that happening before. and since it's around the right time to implant...we just never know. Only 1/3 of all pregnant women experience implantation bleeding/spotting so ... all we can do is wait. When do you plan on testing, oliviasmummy? Wanna and I are planning for the 18th. You are more than welcome to test with us. :)

I def think your sounds like ib oliviasmommy and believe me i dont think i know exactly what im talking about lol if i did i should be preg by now!! But we are testing fri i would love another tester please join us!!

Good luck you guys! Can I test with you too? I am in the same boat, spotting on CD18 and 19. Or 19 and 20, not sure what day to count as day 1 since I did start spotting the day before full on AF. I didn't do any OPKs this month.

ARGH! I want to go test right now, but I know it's too soon! I'm justifying that my last 2 cycles were 25 days so therefore it is 6 days before my missed period...FRERs in the bathroom right now taunting me:p

Ha. I think maybe I was experiencing ovulation bleeding late, but my mind won't quit.

I think I will join you friday although im feeling quite down tonight....I know ive been here brfore so convinced for it to only hurt ten times more. Apart from that little bit of blood I suppose I wouldn't be thinking anything so I could be pinning all my hopes on that....definitely feeling very sorry for myself tonight :(

aww i'm sorry. I hope you feel better soon. Just rely on God to bless you when the time is right. I've been let down 19 months in a row so far...I feel sorry for myself all the time, ever since. Life is too short to worry and complain and feel sorry for ourselves. We just have to live day by day and hope for the best. There are a lot worse things that could be wrong with us or happen. Chin up!

Very well said i never in my wildest dreams would have thoght it i would have such a hars long road to conceive but i have finally realized to be greatful for what i have my df and friends our beautiful home and sweet animals im reminding myself i have all that so a child will just be the icing on the cake. It will come when the time is right. Def glad to have more testers though at least one of us is bound to ge tthat bfp!!

great thinking wanna...I know one of us has to get that bfp...but i'd love all of us to~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->