Help!!?? Way early and spotting/bleeding? Could it be ib?

I also wish we all could that would be one lucky thread!!

It definitely would!! Im with you for testing friday if my tests arrive in time!! Im feeling really doubtful...started second guessing my bleed...whether it could have been an implant bleed or just one of those things! I cant seem to get my mind on anything else....tried some internet shopping and wandered into the pram section...oops!! Ive had some months before where I have felt this or that then had to come to terms with the bfn....we have a beautiful 4 year old already but feel this baby would complete our family.....its weird how I always saw myself being a mother one day....could imagine it....but I cant seem to imagine being pregnant again!! Please let that be my head!! Think I need my bed to stop me thinking! ! Night xx

I cant wait to be pregnant i see women rubbing there bellies and talking about feeling it move and kick i cant wait to experience that!! You cant imagine it now but when it happens you wont be able to imagine it anyother way

Aw, hugs to all of you. It's so hard to have patience during this. I think the hardest part is every month AF shows, you question if it's ever going to happen. If I knew for certain it was going to happen within the next couple yrs, I think I would be all right.

I've been trying with my SO for 6 months now, kind of not trying not preventing, so I tell myself. Really just no charting, but have a good idea of when I am fertile and we definitely try during that time frame, but we never BD just for the sake of making a baby, we really love being together.

I have 2 children from another relationship and now I'm ready with my beloved SO. I really want to give him the gift of a child. I feel like I'm letting him down every time it doesn't happen.

That all said, yes, at least one of us should get a bfp! Ooooh, the anticipation!

Its so cruel tho isnt it!! Each one of us wants to be selfish and hope its us!! Lets just hope we all get it....
Will be weird if we dont with symptoms so similar....will just be another thing that proves every.pregnancy is different bla bla bla!! Im thinking ive got swept up in it now....I looked online at implantation bleeding and milost people have discoloured cm or discharge. I didnt get that I wiped once and had the streaks in my cm....literally wiped again and nothing!! Feeling more unsure everyday now :(

you both said it well. I feel very out already today....pretty good temp dip today :( either this is implantation dip which I thought I implanted if i'm preggo 2 days ago with the spotting but maybe that wasn't spotting from that. ugh...I don't know. I give up.

ive decided to ignore it now....my cm has been very watery now and lotion like which im pretty sure is how it would be if im not pregnant, im pretty convinced it will just end up being a bleed for no reason that has tricked me into all this!! feeling very bitter and annoyed with myself for getting so caught up in it...havent even ordered cheap tests....dont think ill bother now either, just wait for af!

suppose we'll all just have to wait it out....it feels never ending!!!

i'm sorry... I feel the same way. I will still test fri just to depress myself like I do every month. So getting old and over it...

my aching is back! disappeared this morning but has been there all afternoon.....not convinced it means anything mind it feels like af cramps which is only 6 days away, i dont normally cramp until after i start bleeding...but hey ho will probably be a new way to send my head in a spin! what worries me most is going on trying after this month....if ive had all other symptoms before, now cramps, and a bleed ill never know when the real thing comes!! friday feels so far away!

Yes friday does feel like years away fid online shopping today and got dfs gift since i probaly wont have a bfp to give him nothing new for me really except woke up last night to pee (weird) amd boobs were killer felt like lightning could have shot out of them but when i woke up for day they werent as sore anymore still hurt but nothing like middle of night

how weird you guys! my lower back has been aching like I was on my period...too early though. and a few times my chest felt like it was hurting (boobs)...I wish I coul sleep until Friday morning, hahaha

Ill join you!!! Wannanewbaby I got up at 4 yesterday morning for the loo....something I NEVER do!! Ive had a weird day today aching quite bad tonight.....dare I say feel like a stretched pulled feeling across my stomach (now feel my head has taken over!) My cm is still quite stretchy and my cervix is high and closed hard almost like a small slit feeling to it.....I convinced myself today that its probably one of those things and it's another disappointing month only for the hubby to tell me he thinks im pregnant. ...normally he says wait it out...test...very clean cut that we can wait and see....but today he said he thinks I am.....last time he said that I was pregnant with our daughter!!! And we werent even trying!! Im just hoping friday comes quick!!

aww, fx super tight for oliviasmummy...sounds great! nothing new here...I have to get up to pee every morning before I wake up for the day so can't rule that out. Last time I was pregnant my boobs hurt really bad...really that was it. Thy aren't really hurting right now...and i'm pretty sure I was cd24 when I tested positive for my last pregnancy. I am cd22 today. I will be testing on cd25..still might be early...but probly not, hoping and praying. One time a month I wish pain upon myself in my boobs. lol

oh glad you got your df a gift....I have my fx super tight for you too! what did you get him?

Just some new shirts and shoes saving the good stuff for x mas really hoping i can sneak a bfp in the bag!! Im like freaking out excited about testing fri trying not to get to crazy though. And omg oliviasmommy my df called it last time i was preg to!! He said your preg lets go to cvs we got a test went home took it and bfp 2 days before af got fx for us all!!!

Yea i wish df would say that again it would build my confidence but he has never said that since :( but i was just at cvs getting soda and there was a section of 10 for $10 and they had some preg test over there!! Looked like white dollar tree casette test but longer didnt get any cause didnt want to break our promise of testing together

Friday is too early for me to test:( I'm due between Sat and Wed, depending on how long my cycle is this month. I'm going to be watching how it all progresses for you ladies and wishing you luck. I'm trying really hard not to symptom spot. I have hormonal symptoms every month that could be either pms or a pregnancy. Actually all my smptoms just make me think that I'm out again.

I really wish my SO had BFP intuition...last time he said he thought I was a couple months ago, I was indeed not.

Trying not to get excited over here.

I do really really want to see all of you succeed tho! At least one of you!

Thank you tryingin2013 wish you could test with us but we will stick aroumd after fri and support you whenever you can test cause im not due till monday so if bfn friday i will def be testing again lol i know what you mean about trying to not get to excited def think i broke that limit awhile ago!! But after 19 months of no luck you learn to handle dissapointment well. Gl and babydust!!

i feel like im on a rollercoaster lately! last night i was quite confident again but today my aching has gone, maybe implantation is all done? or just maybe my head as given up on tricking me anymore! i still havent ordered any tests yet, simply bacause i know i will end up constantly testing, my thinking at the mo is if i hold on til i really feel i need to test then go and buy a test and do it the following morning! i cant see me doing it mind! more likely ill be too impatient especially if monday comes and i dont get af!! will see how we go, good luck to you all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->