Help!

robo123

Reaction score
Ok so The witch got me on the 7TH and stayed for 2 days then yesterday it completly stopped until half an hour ago! what is wrong with me has anyone had this?

I had a MC on the 16th of April and my HCG levels were normal on the 14th May. I had a normal Cycle on the 3RD June.
I had a natural MC.:shrug:

Hey robo123 I'm so sorry for your loss. I havent experienced this, how long do your periods normally last? Was it definitely a period?

I've found that since my mmc my periods are lasting slightly longer than they used to. Are you experience any cramping or anything like that? I would say if your not sure whats going on then go speak to your dr just to reassure yourself. I'm sure its a blip and that nothing is wrong with you.

:hugs:

thank you lucyj Sorry for your loss, They normally last 3-4 days and are light the last 2 days. this one felt like a period but saying that i have never missed a period even before the MC. there has been no cramping just twinges in my stomach slight pain in my groin area at times but nothing serious. Just wondered if anyone else had this.
xx

so sorry for your loss. I had a random short cycle 3 cycles after my mmc. Not sure why, poss stress of thinking about it? Or it could be a good sign, are you going to test in a few days>? x

Hi kanga sorry for your loss 2!
should i test? I feel awful today had bad pains in stomach but they have gone also had sickness at lunch but think it was because of the stomach pain.
very confused about all this!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->