Here is a place to VENT! No negative comments please.

LisaF - I haven't used any form of BC meds in years because they made me completely hormonal and AF would last weeks. I wonder if that could be a clue for anything.

LisaF - I haven't used any form of BC meds in years because they made me completely hormonal and AF would last weeks. I wonder if that could be a clue for anything.

Not that I've heard. Have you tried any natural/herbal things like Agnus Castus (aka Vitex, aka Chaste Berry)? Long cycles with ovulation do not always mean you can't get pregnant, you just get fewer chances and its harder to time sex.
Do you chart your temp or use OPKs at all? (nice to meet another California girl!)

Haven't tried anything yet. I will be if this is not the month (I'll be testing between Aug 28 and Sept 6--anticipating AF Sept 3). If AF shows, I will be trying any natural "remedies" that may help. I haven't charted BBT in two months - just started this morn. I stopped using OPKs after the first three months, but I'll probably start them up again next month if I don't get my BFP.

Just bought vitex, soy isoflavons, and evening primrose. Still waiting to test and hoping for a :bfp: If AF shows up then I will definitely start using these. Thanks for the hope!

Hi everyone, I know it is hard. I am so nervous I just started to use the ovulation monitor and hope that it works and I am pregnant in September. I am just so confused bc even tho I didn't think I was preg this month in the back of my head I thought maybe I was. I was having odd symptoms and it turned out it was bc AF was on the way and I woke up this morning to find she came to visit!!!! It saved me the trouble or seeing a BFN bc I was going to test this morning. I just feel sad about it and none of my friends except 1 tried to have a baby (and she got preg her first month) All my other friends that have kids got knocked up and so they think its so easy to get pregnant! I just want my BFP.

My friend told me today that her daughter is pregnant and this is what she said...

She was thinking about having it terminated but I talked her out of it!

Her daughter said Oh I won't be able to get pissed now!

I was like Whooaa!!

There are women like us trying to get pregnant for months and years and she gets pregnant randomly and wasn't even trying for it but she still wanted a termination and her mum had to talk her out of it!

Really gets on my nerves!

Much Love

x

I know!

I just logged into FB and she has announced that she is going to be a mum....

Now I wouldn't dream of telling anyone besides my mum and maybe MIL and I would definatley tell my BnB girls but I wouldn't announce it on FB especially when she is 7 weeks and she hasn't got out of 'that danger zone' yet!

Could you imagine if she miscarriage (touch wood she doesn't) but what if she did? She would have to announce that she lost it because everyone would think she is still pregnant....There is just no logic to it!

People need to sort there heads out!

Much Love

x

I will not be announcing on fb until I am 12 weeks+

Speaking of which girlies you can add me if you like x
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1388356992

I mention nothing about ttc on there x

Whoop I have added you....

Anyone who wants to add me it's:

https://www.facebook.com/priincess.sofie

I don't mention TTC or BnB

Much Love

x

Totally agree....I will add you ladies but I promise not to mention TTC or BNB because I wouldn't want it to happen to me.

First time on here and I can honestly say I have no idea what most of the abbreviations are! Worked out Trying to Concieve but apart from that! Anyone who can point me in the right direction I'd be very grateful...

The opportunity to vent was one of the reasons I started looking online. We've been ttc for over four years, gone through loads of tests, miscarried 3 times over the last year, recently been diagnosed with PCOS (although low on symptoms) and have high thyroid anti-bodies. Currently on low level steriods, 25mg asprin and every vitamin under the sun! Had to stop doing the thermometer thing as I was turing into a nightmare - every morning being reminded that I wasn't pregnant and still trying.

Had a positive O test on day 12 + 13 and now on day 19 and trying not to consider every little thing as a sign that I'm pregnant. Having vivid dreams, going to the loo more (or am I imagining it?), very emotional (cried alot at tv makeover show this evening!) etc etc.

It's going to be a long week until I'm due next Friday (26 day cycle). It's also my husband's birthday on the Saturday, so that's a worry as I don't want to be too much of an emotional mess if i'm not pg. But then again if I am, we've always m/c'd at around 6 weeks so I'll just be a ball of nerves anyway.....

So sorry to just off-load like this but it said was the place to do it so I have! I've been staying positive for so many years and still hanging in there but I just feel as though I keep being put at the back of the queue for my baby.

thanks for listening xxxxx

iam going to vent when i was 17 i wanted a baby so bad everything around me revolved around that. Ive been with my husband since i was 13 we recently got married and are so very happy. My parents werent supportive of me trying but finally now after all the time 41/2 years of trying! my doctor finds that i have stage 3 endo and a blocked tube. So now we are worried. It seems like everytime i turn around one of my friends get their BFPS! its so hard to try in try now im in the predicument please read my most recent post and comment i really need some uplifting answers!

First time on here and I can honestly say I have no idea what most of the abbreviations are! Worked out Trying to Concieve but apart from that! Anyone who can point me in the right direction I'd be very grateful...

The opportunity to vent was one of the reasons I started looking online. We've been ttc for over four years, gone through loads of tests, miscarried 3 times over the last year, recently been diagnosed with PCOS (although low on symptoms) and have high thyroid anti-bodies. Currently on low level steriods, 25mg asprin and every vitamin under the sun! Had to stop doing the thermometer thing as I was turing into a nightmare - every morning being reminded that I wasn't pregnant and still trying.

Had a positive O test on day 12 + 13 and now on day 19 and trying not to consider every little thing as a sign that I'm pregnant. Having vivid dreams, going to the loo more (or am I imagining it?), very emotional (cried alot at tv makeover show this evening!) etc etc.

It's going to be a long week until I'm due next Friday (26 day cycle). It's also my husband's birthday on the Saturday, so that's a worry as I don't want to be too much of an emotional mess if i'm not pg. But then again if I am, we've always m/c'd at around 6 weeks so I'll just be a ball of nerves anyway.....

So sorry to just off-load like this but it said was the place to do it so I have! I've been staying positive for so many years and still hanging in there but I just feel as though I keep being put at the back of the queue for my baby.

thanks for listening xxxxx

Here's the link to the abbreviations: https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html
I can't imagine having got by without the girls here! Feel free to vent away here!
Its so hard not to imagine every little thing being pregnancy, I understand!
Have they figured out why you keep miscarrying? I only ask because I have low progesterone and know quite a bit about it and it can offer advice on that if you are interested.

That crazy girl announcing on FB at 7weeks? Just makes me jealous of her naivete... and you know things will probably be fine for her :growlmad:

so i met up with my mom today and i end up seeing this really cute zebbra travel system that i would want when i actually get the chance to concive. now i will not be getting it because thats what she wants but then again its $400 so i doubt they will get it. and now also come to find out im not the only 1 in the family who thinks it could possibly not be my brothers. to top it off my mom is asking me when she gets a gradbaby from me and telling me she will get me cute maternity clothes and all this stuff but with not O-ing on my own and everything its just not happening and i would love to give her grandkids ....uuuuugh its so frustrating. sorry laddies i know i always have a vent on here

It's OK sma keep the vents coming. We are here to listen to it all. Did you go to the doc's yet for clomid?

i have been to the FS but they put me on metformin and ive been doingthe soy and actually started my own new cycle last week. so were trying that first....it will be $700 to get oh tested before the will give me clomid

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->